Chapter 21 Being licked by brother-in-law

Brother-in-law is actually licking her pussy!
    Chen Cheng was stunned, forgot to resist for a while, widened his eyes, looked down at his brother-in-law, and saw the man half-kneeling on one knee between her legs, one hand opened her leg, and the other hand pulled her He put his face in front of her pussy, stuck out his tongue, and licked lightly from the bottom to the top of the slightly opened labia.
    The tip of the tongue was like a flexible hook, opening the gap between the lips, hooking the sensitive clitoris inside one by one. After a few strokes, the clitoris was poked hard and swollen.
    The soft and creamy touch made Chen Cheng's scalp numb. She originally wanted to push his head away, but the pleasure in her legs made her weak in her hands and feet, and she couldn't push his head away.
    She bit her lower lip, panting violently, her slender waist twisted like a water snake, she didn't know whether to cater to his licking or push him away cruelly.
    My sister was cutting fruit in the kitchen next to her, while her brother-in-law was squatting between her legs and licking her pussy. This scene was so exciting that she couldn't think at all. She could only instinctively open her legs and push the dripping tender pussy towards her. He talked about it.
    A man who is usually cold and indifferent now lowers his eyes and licks her private parts intently. The tip of his tongue licks the clitoris, and then goes down to lick the hole. A handsome face is soon stained Sao Shui looks extremely obscene.
    "Brother-in-law... No, stop quickly." Chen Cheng struggled and shouted at him in a breathy voice, rationally wanting him to stop quickly, but his body was addicted to his lips and tongue, unable to extricate himself.
    "Hmm..." It was so cool, Chen Cheng raised her head impatiently, she never thought that being licked by a man would be so exciting.
    Her will has been controlled by the pleasure of her body, and she soon forgot that this is a restaurant, her sister will come out at any time, and she even wants her brother-in-law to keep licking her until she climaxes.
    Bang bang bang...
    her heart was pounding, as if she was going to burst out of her mouth. Chen Cheng felt that she was being spoiled by her brother-in-law. The more she was in such an environment where she would be exposed at any time, the more pleasure she would feel. She really So lewd!
    At this time, there was a sound from the kitchen, it was the sound of a knife being inserted back into the knife holder, and my sister had cut the fruit.
    Chen Cheng panicked in an instant, and he was stunned. He sat on the chair blankly, looked down at his brother-in-law pulling up her pants slowly, and then raised two fingers to wipe the liquid from the corner of his mouth.
    "What are you doing?" My sister's voice came from the kitchen door.
    Before Chen Cheng had time to react, he heard his brother-in-law say to his sister: "Chen Cheng said her foot hurts, I'll take a look for her." After speaking, the brother-in-law calmly stood up and sat back on his seat.
    Chen Cheng looked at his brother-in-law and thought to himself how did this man lie without changing his face?
    After that, facing the fruit brought by her sister, Chen Cheng also ate absent-mindedly. Not only was her pussy vibrating, but her clitoris and pussy were also uncomfortable after being licked by her brother-in-law's tongue. I can't wait to reach out and rub it a few times.
    At this time, the brother-in-law pushed aside the chair and stood up, and asked Chen Cheng, "Have you eaten enough?" Chen Cheng
    nodded obediently, and said, "I'm so full, I can't eat any more."
    "Then I'll take you back to the room." After finishing speaking , the brother-in-law bent down skillfully, and easily hugged Chen Cheng.
    The elder sister frowned, and wanted to say something, but in the end she just said to their backs: "Chengcheng, I will help you take a shower later."
    Chen Cheng replied: "Okay."
    She was hugged by her brother-in-law, with a slightly uncomfortable expression Naturally, after her brother-in-law carried her into the bedroom, she breathed a sigh of relief, and said to her brother-in-law angrily, "Don't do this next time, I was almost seen by my sister just now." The brother-in-law put her back on the bed, put her hands on the edge of the bed
    , Leaning down to look at her, he asked, "Isn't that stimulating?"
    Chen Cheng pouted, "I don't want such stimulation."
    The brother-in-law looked at her face, and after two seconds of silence, he said in a hoarse voice, "Don't want such stimulation? What about the stimulation, do you want it?"
    "What?" Chen Cheng looked up at him suspiciously, not quite understanding what he meant.
    I heard my brother-in-law say, "For example... being fucked by me."
    Chen Cheng's face flushed instantly, but the brother-in-law didn't let her go, and leaned closer, and whispered in her ear: "Wash up tonight, wait for me. "
    Chen Cheng is stupid, wash up and wait for him? " Waiting for him to fuck her? !