Chapter 49 The temptation of boyfriend (drama)

49. The temptation of boyfriend (drama)
    Chen Cheng found himself surrounded by him, he was a little upset, and said angrily, "Do I agree? You are going to start talking about love?" Jian
    Muchuan ignored her sister, and simply put away her phone, her eyes darkened. Looking at her intently, she asked, "Do you disagree?"
    "Yes, I haven't agreed yet!" She said this deliberately, but her mood was a little fluttering, and she floated into the air, met the soft clouds, and found that it was cotton candy the taste of.
    Jian Muchuan raised his eyebrows and said, "You don't date me, but you go home with me. You are alone and widowed in the same room. So you are such an open person.
    " , couldn't help laughing, stomped his feet and said: "I didn't even agree to fall in love with you, so you took me home. It's clear that you have bad intentions!
    "
    The two sat on the sofa, very close to each other. Jian Muchuan simply stretched out his hand and hugged her into his arms, pinched her chin and said, "That's right, I just have bad intentions. Now that you are at my house, you have to talk about it. If you don’t talk, you have to talk, I’m called nonsense, and the overlord bows hard.”
    After finishing speaking, he fixed Chen Cheng’s head, and kissed her mouth fiercely, the two of them entangled with each other until Chen Cheng was out of breath before letting go of her. .
    Under the aggressiveness of the man and the seductive offensive of Israel, Chen Cheng finally "reluctantly" nodded and agreed to have a relationship with him.
    Because Jian Muchuan hasn't lived here for a long time, and the house lacks a lot of things, the two of them went to a nearby supermarket for shopping in the afternoon, and bought two large carts for miscellaneous things, and even bought new pots and pans, which is really a bit The posture of the newlyweds wanting to live a small life.
    The two who had just confirmed their relationship were really sticky. Chen Cheng never thought that Jian Muchuan, who has always followed the high-cold route, would be so clingy when it comes to love.
    The two were clearly discussing the taste of potato chips very seriously, and there were people coming and going by the shelf, but he seemed to see nothing but her, and when she was talking, he suddenly leaned over and kissed her inappropriately , making Chen Cheng blush instantly.
    During the shopping in the supermarket, such sneak attacks happened several times!
    Another example is that he had to hold hands when he was pushing a shopping cart alone. Chen Cheng said that it was inconvenient to hold hands, but he said seriously that it was the same in a relationship, and suggested to her that he could pile all the things on his cart.
    Facing Jian Muchuan, who is like a changed person when falling in love, Chen Cheng feels a little dizzy.
    Originally, Jian Muchuan proposed to go shopping and watch a movie, but Chen Cheng vetoed it, because it was quite late, and she wanted to go back to have dinner made by her boyfriend.
    Only then did Jian Muchuan give up, saying that going shopping and watching movies would be discussed another day.
    The two returned home, cleaned the new kitchen utensils they bought, and prepared the meat and vegetables for dinner. Jian Muchuan was ready to show his skills.
    "You go take a shower first." Jian Muchuan said to her.
    Chen Cheng expressed his incomprehension, "Eat the food you cook, and you have to take a shower and change clothes first?"
    "Go quickly." Chef Jane chased her away.
    So Chen Cheng took a bathrobe and went into the bathroom with a blushing face. In the bathroom made of transparent glass, anyone outside could see what she did in it. There was no privacy at all. Fortunately, Jian Muchuan was in the kitchen. Concentrate on cooking without peeking at her.
    On the way, Jian Muchuan turned out the apron he just bought today, and went to change again, but Chen Cheng didn't notice. When she took a shower, dried her hair, and walked to the kitchen, she was shocked by Jian Muchuan's revealing clothes. Jump.
    Oh, I can’t talk about the clothes, because he didn’t wear any clothes at all. He was naked from top to bottom. The only cover was the apron in front of him. Although the apron was connected to the upper body, his shoulders were very broad and his chest muscles were wide. It's not too small. Hanging an apron makes the apron look very small.
    This Doctor Jian is too coquettish, to play with her in an apron to seduce her, and the person wearing the apron is himself!
    Seeing Chen Cheng approaching, the man didn't blush, and asked her without heartbeat: "Is it good-looking?"
    Chen Cheng was a little dumbfounded for a moment, and then he stuttered for a while before answering: "Yes...it looks good."
    Jian Muchuan turned around and continued to work in front of the stove, exposing his completely naked back in front of Chen Cheng, the firm tendons, the standard inverted triangle, and the upturned buttocks made Chen Cheng salivate.
    She walked over slowly, regardless of whether he was busy or not, she put her arms around the man's thin waist and said, "Boyfriend, let me give you a hug." "
    Well, give me a hug." The boyfriend generously agreed.
    As a result, Chen Cheng's arms were restless, he touched his waist, rubbed his butt, and finally asked cheekily: "Boyfriend, let me touch the dick." Jian Muchuan had a deep smile in his
    eyes "Well, let's touch it."
    Chen Cheng was not polite, hugged him from the front to the back, then put his hands under the apron in front of him, and touched the hot cock, and her boyfriend's cock had long been hard. Such as iron.