Chapter 38 The Little Lover Comes to the Door

38. The Little Lover Comes to the Door (Story)
    Chen Cheng waited until almost noon, and her sister hadn't woken up yet, so she could only use her mobile phone to order outside, thinking that her sister must be feeling ill today after drinking alcohol last night, so she ordered some easy-to-digest food.
    While waiting for the meal, she boredly checked the group chats of the troupe on her mobile phone, and saw someone mentioning Zhao Zijun, because Chen Cheng and Zhao Zijun were very high-profile when they were dating, and most people in the troupe knew Zhao Zijun.
    "I just heard yesterday that he's going to stay here for a few days, and I heard that he's going back this morning." "
    I guess he was driven back by Chen Cheng."
    "We've been separated for so long, it seems that there is little hope of getting back together."
    …
    This topic only chatted for a few words, and was quickly brushed away by other topics. Chen Cheng put down his phone and remembered what his sister said after drinking last night. It is estimated that what his sister did to Zhao Zijun caused him to rush back to the capital today. Alright.
    It turned out that Zhao Zijun was an M. I had been in love with him for almost a year, but I didn't know anything. Chen Cheng felt blocked when he thought about it, so he decided not to think about this person anymore.
    As soon as he put down his phone, the doorbell rang. Chen Cheng thought it was a takeaway, so he leaned on a cane to open the door. There was a tall and thin boy standing outside the courtyard door, with fluffy hair, wearing jeans and a white T-shirt. He was wearing a light-colored thin coat, and there was a suitcase beside him, and he was looking inside.
    Standing at the gate and looking out, Chen Cheng found that this boy looked familiar, but he couldn't remember where he saw him.
    The boy was also a little surprised to see Chen Cheng, he was taken aback for a moment, and then asked, "Excuse me, is this Chen Qin's house?"
    Hearing his sister's name, Chen Cheng instantly remembered where he had seen him before, that day in the clubhouse , the M who was teased by his sister, Chen Cheng didn't see his appearance clearly at the time, he just took a rough outline. He didn't expect this boy to be so handsome after cleaning up, and he looked like a sunny college student, and he matched M at all. Not above.
    Chen Cheng nodded, "It's Chen Qin's house."
    "Is she at home?"
    Chen Cheng nodded again, her heart was a little unresponsive because she was too shocked, she said: "Wait, I'll call her." She didn't let anyone in, turned around and walked inside.
    As soon as I walked into the living room, I saw my sister coming out of her room, sleeping like a chicken coop with short hair, and she didn't look like a strong woman in normal times.
    "Sister, sister, sister." Chen Cheng hurriedly called her, pointed to the door, and said, "There is someone looking for you outside." The elder
    sister scratched her hair, frowned and asked, "Who?"
    "I don't know, go and see." Let's go."
    Then my sister went out, and Chen Cheng followed, standing in the gate and looking around, my sister's face was not very good, and she stood at the gate of the courtyard and said a few words to the boy, the boy didn't know what to say, and secretly with one hand Pulling on the corner of her sister's clothes and changing them lightly, Chen Cheng raised his eyebrows, thinking what's the matter with feeling cute?
    Just when Chen Cheng's takeaway arrived, my sister took the lunch box from the waiter outside, carried it and walked back, leading the boy into the house by the way.
    Chen Cheng's eyes almost fell out of his eyes, and he thought that his sister was too aggressive, to actually bring the cheating partner home, and bring him so aboveboard.
    My sister came in and saw Chen Cheng standing by the door, so she handed her the bag containing the lunch box and said, "I'm sorry I went to bed late, you can eat first, I have something to talk to him about, by the way, his name is Yu In 2010, my friend’s son.”
    “Oh, let’s talk about it.” Chen Cheng nodded, took the bag and went to the restaurant with a cane, his face was calm, but his heart was screaming crazily, he didn’t expect this boy to be his sister’s friend My son, she actually fucked such a young boy, my God!
    The older sister had already brought someone upstairs, and Chen Chengshi was eating lunch without knowing what to do. After thinking about it, he decided to talk to his brother-in-law to prepare him mentally, so he took out his mobile phone, clicked on the WeChat page, and sent a message to his brother-in-law.
    "Sister, little M, just came to look for my sister."
    The brother-in-law probably didn't have time, so he didn't reply to the message in time. When Chen Cheng finished his meal, the brother-in-law's message came late.
    Brother-in-law: If you want to live a decent life, you have to wear some green on your hair.
    Chen Cheng was drinking water, when he saw this sentence, he immediately spit out.