Chapter 11 Pee your pants

11. Wet pants.
    Chen Cheng's pants were soaked in a lot of water. It looked like he had pissed his pants. After a while, the crotch became cool, and this coolness also made the hot desire in her body gradually After cooling down, when the mood returned to calm, thinking of my actions just now, I was so ashamed that I wished I could dig a hole in the ground and get in.
    She actually rubbed her brother-in-law's hand between her fingers, and even told her brother-in-law to fuck her, God, was she possessed by a demon just now?
    Chen Cheng adjusted himself for a long time, and finally his shame and indignation eased. She wanted to change her pants, but her ankle was in a plaster cast and she couldn't move, so she could only lie down and wait for Aunt Wang to come back.
    But when Aunt Wang sees her pants, how should she explain?
    Aunt Wang was very punctual, she said she would take two hours off, and she came back in two hours. Chen Cheng asked Aunt Wang to bring her a pair of pants to change. Aunt Wang looked at her pants and didn't ask anything. I'm sorry, I should help you go to the toilet before I go out, so you won't pee your pants."
    This misunderstanding is really big, but this kind of misunderstanding saves Chen Cheng from explaining, so she admits it with a blushing face.
    "However, Miss Chen, you should ring the bell to find a nurse. Don't hold back." Aunt Wang said.
    Chen Cheng blushed and said, "I'll pay attention next time."
    Today was a fool, but what about tomorrow? The brother-in-law said that acupuncture and massage will be done tomorrow. Do you want to do it like today? Thinking of this, Chen Cheng's heart began to pound rapidly again, and she had to try her best to suppress the ambiguous expectation in her heart.
    Aunt Wang has worked as a nurse in this hospital for several years, and she knows everything about the hospital's personnel and affairs. During dinner, she casually chatted about Dr. Jian.
    "Speaking of your brother-in-law, it's really amazing. Before he got married, a bunch of girls chased after him, female doctors, nurses, and even patients. He suddenly announced that he was married more than a year ago, and a bunch of girls cried Now, everyone is guessing what kind of excellent woman can take him down."
    Chen Cheng said with a smile: "My sister has been excellent since she was a child. She is beautiful. She was a top student when she was studying. Now she is working and her business has gone abroad." Aunt Wang nodded and said in admiration: "That is really amazing
    . , but I heard that Dr. Jian’s family is also very rich, and this hospital belongs to their family, and I heard that this hospital is likely to be inherited by Dr. Jian in the future.” “Really?” Chen Cheng was very surprised, she thought her brother-in-
    law He's just a doctor, but he didn't expect to be a rich second generation, and an excellent rich second generation, "I didn't hear my sister mention this." Not only did my sister not mention these things,
    she rarely mentioned her brother-in-law in front of Chen Cheng.
    Chen Cheng didn't see his brother-in-law again this day, and probably won't be able to see him until tomorrow's ward rounds and acupuncture. Thinking of this, Chen Cheng looked forward to tomorrow's arrival again.
    Before going to sleep, Chen Cheng received a video call from his sister. From the video, it was still daytime, and she should be abroad. My sister worriedly asked her about her situation, and apologized to her, saying that she was a bit busy there, so she went to the hospital. I saw her message and said that she was coming back today.
    Chen Cheng hurriedly waved to his sister on the other end of the phone, and said, "No need, I have nurses here, and the doctor in charge is my brother-in-law, they can take good care of me, so you can go to work with peace of mind." My sister is a strong
    woman She always kept her word, she said: "I've already arranged for someone else to finish the work here. After lunch, I'll go to the airport. You wait for me in the hospital." "Okay." "Okay
    .
    " Said sullenly, "When I can be discharged from the hospital, I will go to my sister's house for a period of time to recuperate well. I have been injured for a hundred days, so I can't be careless." "Got it." The next morning, when Jian
    Muchuan
    came to make rounds , Chen Cheng was a little afraid to look at him, thinking of yesterday's massage, she was really ashamed.
    "Has the pain in your body eased today?" Jian Muchuan asked her.
    Chen Cheng nodded, "It's much better."
    Jian Muchuan's eyes slowly shifted from her face to her lower body, Chen Cheng blushed and his heart beat, and he said, "Then just follow yesterday's treatment plan today, and the medicine can be reduced." Chen Cheng responded
    . , said: "Brother-in-law, my sister is coming back today, do you know?"
    Jian Muchuan was obviously taken aback, and then said coldly: "I don't know."
    "Oh." Chen Cheng felt strange that his sister didn't talk to her. Brother-in-law call?
    ——————