Chapter 48 Let's start dating (plot)

48, Let’s start dating (plot)
    After the too intense sex, Chen Cheng was in a state of trance for a while, his mind was empty, he couldn't think of anything, and he just lay there quietly, like a quiet lifeless doll.
    After Jian Muchuan's desire subsided, his reason quickly returned. He frowned, reached out and hugged Chen Cheng, regardless of the two people who were still entangled on the sofa, he carried Chen Cheng back to the room, and went directly into the bathroom to help her clean body.
    "The tits are all red, that dead woman." Jian Muchuan muttered displeasedly, he had never hit his sister-in-law so hard before, and he never thought that a woman's hands could be so strong.
    Chen Cheng finally came to his senses at this moment, recalling what happened in the living room just now, his face turned red, he stretched out his arms and hugged his brother-in-law's waist and refused to let go, "Brother-in-law..." "Yes." Jian Muchuan spread the body
    wash Gently rubbing on her back, "Remember? Are you ashamed?"
    "I... How could we and my sister do this!" She said angrily, why she couldn't refuse at that time, and she was at the mercy of her sister , as if hypnotized.
    "It's because she is too clever." A woman who is good at manipulating the overall situation, can control the atmosphere and people's emotions to death, no wonder it is the famous S in their circle.
    Chen Cheng condemned himself for a while, then suddenly thought of a question, raised his head in a panic, and looked at his brother-in-law: "You...do you want to have sex with your sister too?" Jian Muchuan looked at
    her helplessly, "Why do you have such a Thoughts? I didn't even touch her just now."
    Chen Cheng smiled reassuringly.
    After the two of them took a shower and went to bed, Chen Cheng was still in a bit of a tangled mood. When his desire was on his head, he just did it, but now that he thought about it, he was so embarrassed that he picked his feet. He nestled in his brother-in-law's arms, like Wriggling like a bug, I couldn't sleep for a long time.
    Jian Muchuan put his lips close to her ear and said, "If you really can't sleep, we can do it again."
    Chen Cheng froze in fright, and after a while, he said with some hesitation: "I, I don't think I can face my sister in a short time." After a pause, she said: "My feet are also healed. I'd better... go back to the dance troupe."
    Now it was Jian Muchuan's turn to turn dark, he pinched Chen Cheng's chin and forced her to look up, and said, "You want to leave me?"
    Chen Cheng shook his head, "I just I feel like I can’t live here any longer.”
    “That’s easy.” Jian Muchuan said, “I have a high-rise apartment near the hospital, let’s live there.”
    Chen Cheng’s eyes lit up, but soon dimmed again Come down and say, "My sister probably won't agree, right?"
    "Who cares about her, that's fine, let's make this decision, go to sleep, get up in the morning and pack your things and leave."
    Jian Muchuan is indeed a man of action, the second As soon as Chen Cheng woke up, he saw that he was neatly dressed and had already started to pack some daily necessities and important materials. Seeing Chen Cheng woke up, he urged her to pack up quickly.
    Chen Cheng didn't expect him to be so anxious, he hesitated and said, "Should I tell my sister?"
    Jian Muchuan put down what he was doing, walked to her bed, dug her up from the bed, and said, "That girl from last night The party looks like it was premeditated. Since everyone has no secrets, why should we be afraid? If there is something important, just say it in the mobile phone message." Chen Cheng thinks what the brother-in-law said is quite reasonable
    . Let's not meet each other first, so as to avoid mutual embarrassment.
    She hasn't lived here for a long time, so she doesn't have much luggage, and it's easy to pack up. On the brother-in-law's side, most of the professional materials need to be brought, and the suitcases are bigger than Chen Cheng's.
    Maybe my sister and the others played too late last night and slept soundly in the morning, and Chen Cheng didn't make much movement when packing up, so when her brother-in-law drove her out of the villa, my sister hadn't woken up yet, so she didn't know their decision.
    The other house of my brother-in-law is the top floor of the garden apartment. It is a large flat floor with a wide view. There are no walls between the room and the living room. Once you enter, all the spaces are clear at a glance.
    After entering the house, Chen Cheng couldn't help feeling: It's nice to have money!
    The brother-in-law stood beside her and said, "This is the place where I lived before I got married. It is my exclusive place, and your sister has never been here." Chen Cheng was a little surprised, "Then you still     bring
    me here?"
Your exclusive site, you can do whatever you want, and you can change it if you don’t like it.”
    On the whole, this is indeed a very masculine house.
    "I think this is very good."
    Jian Muchuan pulled her luggage into the cloakroom and said, "There are always people here to maintain and clean, and everything can be used. You can see for yourself. If there is anything else you need, we will go there in the afternoon. Supermarket."
    "Aren't you going to work today?" Chen Cheng asked.
    "I asked for leave today." Jian Muchuan took her hand, walked to the floor-to-ceiling windows of the living room, pointed to the hospital not far away, and said, "Look, the hospital is there, and I can walk to work every day." "That's great.
    " "
    Jian Muchuan led her to visit the equipment of the whole house, and finally Chen Cheng was startled by the transparent bathroom, and asked with a blushing face: "So, in this house, is there no privacy?" Before Jian Muchuan let
    people The purpose of having such a bathroom is not to spoil the overall style of the house. Anyway, he will not invite people to come here. This is 100% his exclusive place, so he can do whatever he wants.
    Looking at this bathroom now, Jian Muchuan sincerely feels that the decision he made was too wise!
    "Yes, don't you think it's good?"
    "I think I should buy a few curtains to hang."
    "You can hang them anywhere else, but curtains are not allowed in the bathroom!"
    "Damn!
    " The toilet will be seen! Chen Cheng expressed his distress.
    Except for the unreasonable design of the toilets, Chen Cheng is very satisfied with other places, and this place is in the city center, not far from the branch of Chen Cheng Dance Troupe. If she decides to stay in this city, it will be very close to go to work in the future .
    The two tidied up their things, and soon at noon, Jian Muchuan ordered takeaway, but he said that he would cook for Chen Cheng by himself in the evening to celebrate their official cohabitation. Chen Cheng felt sweet and surprised , "You actually know how to cook?"
    "I cook delicious food." Jian Muchuan said.
    "Then why didn't I see you do it when I was in the villa?"
    Jian Muchuan glanced at her and asked, "Guess."
    Chen Cheng quickly understood what he meant. He didn't treat the place as his own, so he didn't care Cooking by hand, now bring her here, take care of this place, that's why I want to cook.
    Chen Cheng didn't say anything, but just leaned on his shoulder with a blushing face. She suddenly felt that the relationship between the two of them was like falling in love. , but he treated her well, she really saw it.
    Thinking of this, Chen Cheng couldn't help but leaned over, pressed a kiss on the man's chin, and wanted to back away after the kiss, but Jian Muchuan didn't allow her to push, pinched her chin, and kissed her lips deeply.
    After lunch, Chen Cheng received a message from his sister asking where she had gone. Chen Cheng's mood suddenly became heavy again. The brother-in-law took a look at her mobile phone, and then typed, "I'm Jian Muchuan, I brought her out to live, so there's no need to look for it."
    Elder sister: "What do you mean?"
    Jian Muchuan lowered his gaze, a coldness flashed in his eyes, and typed: "Did you have plans for Chen Cheng long ago?"
    Sister: "That's my own sister, what can I plan?!"
    Jian Muchuan: "It's best, after my mother's surgery, please go and get a divorce with me."
    Sister: "Oh, are you going to marry me? My sister gets a certificate?"
    Jian Muchuan: "Of course."
    Sister: "Did she agree?"
    Chen Cheng had been lying on his brother-in-law's shoulder to watch him type, and couldn't help blushing when he saw this, and was about to say something when his brother-in-law turned his head and asked her, "Do you agree?" ?"
    Chen Cheng patted his arm, and said coquettishly, "Why did you bring up this topic all of a sudden!" "
    She said it." Jian Muchuan blamed him, but he still insisted on asking for an answer, and asked again: "Do you agree? ?”
    Chen Cheng snorted softly, “You’re good at taking advantage of it, and you want to marry me because you have nothing!”
    Jian Muchuan nodded, and humbly asked for advice: “Please define the meaning of ‘nothing’, so that I can know You can do whatever you want."
    Chen Cheng did not doubt him, and explained: "Our relationship started out of nowhere, it wasn't even a normal relationship, so how can we talk about getting married? At least we have to get along for a while!"
    This is the normal thinking of ordinary people.
    "Well, it makes sense." With a smile on the corner of Jian Muchuan's mouth, he said, "Then let's start dating."
    Chen Cheng's eyes widened, and she was going to be dazzled by him. About to start a relationship? ? ?