Chapter 40 brother-in-law fucked into the womb again

40, brother-in-law fucked into the womb again
    In the past few days when Chen Cheng came to his sister's house, he had already been fucked thoroughly by his brother-in-law, and he had a conditioned reflex.
    When seeing her brother-in-law, the pussy will automatically squirt water. As soon as the brother-in-law approaches, her body will become tender and numb, as if ready to be fucked at any time. The brother-in-law did not disappoint her. He will fuck her whenever he has the opportunity, either touching the breast or Fuck it, even if his sister is upstairs, he can lift Chen Cheng's panties and fuck them in at any time.
    Although Chen Cheng would refuse with his mouth, his body was very honest. Once the thick dick was fucked in, the soft meat in his pussy would tightly clamp him, and he would not want him to leave for a second.
    Now the two of them are sitting on the sofa, watching TV while doing acupressure, and paying attention to the movement upstairs. Chen Cheng wanted to scream but didn't dare to scream. On the upper arm, countless red marks were pinched out.
    "Are you happy?" Brother-in-law stood up behind her and leaned into her ear to talk, his heavy breathing touched the base of her ear, making her even more passionate.
    "It's so cool... um... brother-in-law, brother-in-law fucked so deeply." Chen Cheng bit his lip and whispered, his soft waist twisted into waves, catering to brother-in-law's rebuttal, making the hard cock hit again and again He stretched out her cave meat, and inserted it into the deepest part of her body, pushing against her uterine opening, as if he could break in at any time.
    The soft and tender meat was rubbed back and forth by the stem, and every time it rubbed, it would arouse a burst of exciting electric current in the pussy, which made her whole body go numb, and the lewd water flowed out desperately, to the pussy's mouth, He was fucked back into the hole by the thick dick again, pounding repeatedly, the water was pounded into thick foam.
    "Sure enough, it's made of water. I just fucked a few times, and the water is going to drown me." The brother-in-law opened her legs, exposing the legs where the two sex organs are connected, and then touched Chen Cheng. The wet water was held up in front of her eyes for her to see.
    Chen Cheng glanced at it, then blushed, twisted his waist, and whispered, "Brother-in-law...brother-in-law..."
    If you stand in front of the TV and look at these two people, you can clearly see that Chen Cheng's legs are pulled apart, exposing the lush pubic hair and bright red flesh on the center of the legs, while the red and black cock of brother-in-law The huge cock was moving in and out of her hole very quickly, every time it was completely inside, fucking hard and hard.
    Chen Cheng's pussy is so superb, no matter how much he fucks or how long he fucks, it's always so tight, so good at sucking, every time Jian Muchuan inserts it, it's like breaking her virginity, that kind of soft, tight and full of elasticity It feels like it will make his heels cool down to the hair, in short, once he goes in, he doesn't want to come out.
    Seeing that her cheeks were flushed and her eyes were blurred by the control of lust, Jian Muchuan's heart trembled, as if someone had picked up a feather, and then her heart rate became a little abnormal, beating faster.
    He raised his hand, stretched his wet fingers to her mouth, and coaxed, "Taste yourself."
    Chen Cheng had already licked himself last time, but he let her eat his body fluid again, Still feeling ashamed, he turned his face away and refused. Jian Muchuan smiled lightly, then stretched his finger to his mouth, and under Chen Cheng's gaze, he stuck out his tongue, took a sip leisurely, and said, "It tastes good." Really."
    Seeing that he was doing the most erotic thing in a serious manner, Chen Cheng's face was so hot that it was almost smoking. After that, the brother-in-law stretched out those two fingers again and said, "You lick." Chen Cheng
    also I don't know why, as if I was bewitched, at the moment when my brother-in-law's finger pressed her lips, I naturally opened my mouth to hold the finger, the salty taste has a fishy smell, it won't be unpalatable, but Not much better either.
    Seeing that she was licking seriously, the brother-in-law came closer and licked the corner of her mouth with his tongue. The two of them licked their fingers and mouth, and soon they kissed together.
    Between lips and tongue, saliva was exchanged, and there was a sound of tsk tsk.
    Chen Cheng kissed her brother-in-law with her upper mouth, and her lower mouth was pressed and fucked hard. Not long after, her pussy contracted crazily. It was obvious that she was about to climax, but her brother-in-law was not in a hurry to ejaculate. After turning off the TV with the remote control , just used the posture of peeing for a child, and went to her room while fucking her.
    After entering the room, Chen Cheng was put on the bed and lay down. The brother-in-law used the most common position to fuck her hard. After a while, he fucked her until she climaxed tremblingly.
    However, Chen Cheng was easy to be satisfied, but his brother-in-law was very greedy. He put Chen Cheng's legs on his shoulders, and thrust his butt deeper and deeper.
    "Ah...it's no good, brother-in-law, it's too deep...um...ah..." When he got to the room and closed the door, Chen Cheng no longer yelled. The brother-in-law was fucking too hard, and he felt his whole body They're all going to be fucked through.
    The huge glans bumped against Chen Cheng's uterus again and again, each time causing Chen Cheng to feel numb. After an unknown number of deep thrusts, the big, hot meat dragon just stood there in a daze. inserted into her womb.
    "Ah!!" Chen Cheng grabbed his back with both hands, raised his neck, and let out a quick, pleasant and uncomfortable cry.
    The brother-in-law was still for a few seconds, and after Chen Cheng got used to his presence, he started to fuck him openly.
    "Yeah... ah... brother-in-law
    , be gentle..." "Little slut, can you enjoy it if you lighten it? You obviously like to push harder." Brother-in-law smirked to expose her.
    "I didn't... ah... it's coming, it's coming again... it's so comfortable..."
    Chen Cheng was already in the sensitive period of orgasm, and the huge stimulation of uterine intercourse made her unbearable. After a while, she was fucked again by her brother-in-law The orgasm came, and this time the orgasm came quickly and violently. After Chen Cheng trembled violently, a stream of body fluid spurted out from his acupuncture points, making her whole body numb, "Ah...Jian Muchuan just
    felt A stream of hot body fluid poured on his cock, caught him off guard, his lower back went numb, and after dozens of quick penetrations, the semen was loosened, and all the thick semen shot into his sister-in-law's womb
    Every orgasm was like a small death.
    The two hugged quietly for a while, and then Jian Muchuan got up and went into the bathroom to twist a warm towel for Chen Cheng to wipe .
    Chen Cheng had already taken a shower, so she didn't want to bother anymore, after her brother-in-law wiped it for her, she tucked into the bed and got ready to sleep.
    Jian Muchuan went back to his own room to take a bath. After getting married, he lived with Chen Qin for at most a month. After that, Chen Qin moved out of the master bedroom and went to the guest bedroom, and confessed to him that she was frigid. She introduced a professional doctor, but later things proved that Chen Qin was not frigid, she was just a slut, and her sexuality was very different from his.
    After taking a shower, Jian Muchuan went to the study to look through the materials. He didn't turn off the lights and left the study until he saw that it was almost 12 o'clock. He didn't go back to the room, but walked past the guest bedroom and went downstairs to Chen Cheng's room.
    When he locked the door and went to the bed and lifted the quilt to lie down, the sleepy sister-in-law was awakened by him and looked at him blankly, looking very cute.
    "Why are you here again?" she muttered.
    Jian Muchuan reached out and hugged Xiangruan's sister-in-law into his arms, and said, "Come to sleep." "Do
    you have no bed yourself?" Chen Cheng asked him, obviously not wanting him to stay and sleep.
    "I want to sleep with you tonight, why, I just want to turn my face and deny it when I'm full?"
    Chen Cheng was almost laughed at by his words, and curled his lips, "Sleep if you like, but you have to make sure you don't get caught. My sister found out."
    "I promise." He promised seriously, and added: "Your sister probably forgot about you."
    Chen Cheng was speechless.
    She was already asleep, but her brother-in-law would wake her up, and she was still sleepy. When her brother-in-law hugged her and lay on her side, she fell asleep again after a while.
    I don't know how long she slept, but Chen Cheng was woken up again by her brother-in-law. She opened her sleepy eyes and asked her brother-in-law, "What's wrong?" "Are you
    up? Take you to a good show." He said with a smile.
    "What? What a show?"
    "You'll know it when you see it." Although Jian Muchuan stayed in the precious room of the hospital for many years, he didn't exercise less at ordinary times. He had a perfect body and could always hug Chen Cheng easily every time.
    The brother-in-law didn't carry her anywhere, but went straight to the glass door of her room leading to the backyard, put her down, opened the curtains a little, and signaled Chen Cheng to look out.
    It was very dark inside Chen Cheng's room without the lights on, and there were distant street lamps and skylight outside, so he could easily see the situation in the yard.
    Then, Chen Cheng saw his sister walking the dog in the backyard in the middle of the night...?
    Of course the dog is not a real dog, it is the handsome guy Yu Nian who came to join his sister today with a suitcase. The handsome guy is naked, with a collar and a collar around his neck, a rope is fastened to the collar, and the other end of the rope is held in the hand of his sister.
    The two walked around the yard a few times in the dark, and finally stopped under a tree. Yu Nian knelt in front of his sister, licking her leg so obsessively.
    "How is it, isn't it very exciting?" Brother-in-law leaned behind Chen Cheng and hugged her waist, whispering in her ear in a breathy voice.
    The excitement is very exciting, but Chen Cheng is not willing to watch it when he thinks that the person is his sister.
    "Go back to bed and sleep," she said.
    "Look at it for a while," the brother-in-law stopped her, and covered the pussy between her legs with one palm, rubbed it lightly, and said, "Let's just watch a heavy-duty reality show."
    Chen Cheng: "..."
    These people in the family, one by one, can't they have some normal sexual fetishes?
    Novels + Movies Online: