Chapter 6 brother-in-law he is hard

6 brother-in-law he is hard
    The nurse my brother-in-law hired for Chen Cheng is an aunt in her 50s. She is slightly fat and she loves to smile. She looks amiable. Auntie has a lot of strength. Every time she helps Chen Cheng get out of bed and get into bed, it is very easy. Chen Cheng I feel very satisfied.
    In the afternoon, my aunt's wife called her, saying that she was not feeling well, and asked her to bring him some medicine, so the aunt and Chen Cheng took two hours off and said they would go out for a while.
    Chen Cheng had just finished acupuncture and was exhausted physically and mentally. He wanted to be alone and calm down. Hearing what his aunt said, he immediately agreed and told her to go buy medicine quickly. Auntie poured Chen Cheng a glass of water and put it on the bedside table, then left in a hurry.
    Chen Cheng got up and drank half a glass of water, then lay back on the hospital bed, and then stared at the ceiling in a daze. She remembered the intimate behavior with her brother-in-law before, and thought of being aggressive in front of her brother-in-law just now, so she couldn't help but blush.
    After lying down for a while, Chen Cheng fell asleep in a daze. She didn't know how long she had been asleep, but she was suddenly woken up by a urge to urinate.
    The single ward was quiet, and the aunt hadn't come back yet. Chen Cheng wanted to go to the toilet, so he had to get out of bed and hop over by himself. In fact, she could ring the bell to call the nurse, but she didn't want to bother others too much.
    Chen Cheng couldn't bear it, so she wanted to go to the toilet to pee quickly, but just after jumping a few steps, she suddenly felt a throbbing pain in her lower back, which immediately caused her to grin her teeth in pain, and almost shed tears.
    She leaned on the wall, unable to advance or retreat, and could only stand there and wait for the pain to pass.
    At this time, the door clicked open from the outside, Chen Cheng was overjoyed, thinking it was his aunt who had come back, he hurriedly turned his head to look, but saw a slender man in a white coat walking in from outside.
    Chen Cheng opened his mouth and called out, "Brother-in-law."
    "Well, what are you doing?" Jian Muchuan saw Chen Cheng standing by the wall in pain, so he took two steps forward to ask about the situation.
    Chen Cheng wrinkled his pretty face, and said to Jian Muchuan: "Back pain."
    Jian Muchuan approached her, stretched out his hand to help her, and said, "Go back to bed and lie on the bed if you have a back pain."
    Chen Cheng shook his head, blushed and avoided his hand, and said awkwardly: "I want to go to the bathroom."
    Jian Muchuan understood, and said, "Where is your nurse?"
    "She took two hours off." Chen Cheng said.
    Jian Muchuan frowned, and said, "I'll find a nurse for you."
    Chen Cheng couldn't hold back anymore, and probably couldn't wait for him to find a nurse, so he said, "Brother-in-law, can you help me in." Said After saying this, her cheeks were as red as if they were about to bleed.
    Jian Muchuan didn't say anything, he stretched out his hand to support her, and walked towards the toilet. Chen Cheng's back hurt so badly that he couldn't use his strength, so he could only lean on his brother-in-law.
    The smell of brother-in-law is quite good, the refreshing soap smell and the faint smell of disinfectant, the two are mixed together to form his unique smell.
    The two entered the bathroom and were silent. After a while, Jian Muchuan asked her, "Can you do it by yourself?" "
    It should be possible." Chen Cheng said.
    However, just as Jian Muchuan was about to let go, Chen Cheng's back softened and almost fell to the ground. There was no way, her lower back was still hurting, and she was a person who was afraid of pain, so she couldn't bear it at all.
    In the end, Jian Muchuan said: "I'll help you, you pee."
    Chen Cheng was so ashamed that he didn't dare to look at him. Forced, is there anything more shameful than those?
    In the quiet toilet, Chen Cheng leaned on his brother-in-law's lower abdomen with his upper body, letting him half support her, while he gritted his teeth, took off his pants and sat on the toilet.
    The sound of "ding ding dong dong" sounded immediately, Chen Cheng's face flushed red, God, the most shameful thing is waiting here!
    Being supported by her brother-in-law while peeing, and asking her brother-in-law to listen to her pee, this is too shameful! !
    Chen Cheng was almost ashamed to death, and then, something even more shameful happened.
    Brother-in-law, he is hard!