Chapter 4 The coquettishness is revealed

4. The coquettishness is revealed
    Chen Cheng was sent to the hospital by ambulance. After a series of examinations, he had a slight concussion, a back injury, and a fractured ankle, etc., and he was hospitalized that night.
    That night, Sister Lin, the head of the group, accompanied Chen Cheng to bed. Chen Cheng was so old, and it was the first time he suffered such a serious injury. She cried in pain, especially when the doctor put her in a plaster cast, she sobbed and cried for a long time , I remembered to call my sister, but my sister's phone was turned off and I couldn't get in touch. She remembered that my sister was on a business trip.
    At night, Chen Cheng suffered from pain all over her body, especially her lower back and buttocks and both sides of her crotch. The other two patients in the same ward were snoring one after another. She could only endure it until dawn.
    The next day, a new doctor came. When the doctor appeared in the ward, Chen Cheng was stunned. Even though the doctor was wearing a mask, she could still recognize him at a glance.
    "Sister...brother-in-law..."
    Chen Cheng knew that his brother-in-law was a very good orthopedic surgeon, but he didn't know that he worked in this hospital.
    People who were supposed to stay away, unexpectedly met again after only two or three days.
    Her embarrassment hasn't passed yet, as soon as she sees him, she thinks of that night, of his... big dick, help, how can she erase the memory of that night? !
    Jian Muchuan was not surprised to see Chen Cheng, he should have read her medical records beforehand.
    Chen Cheng was anxious and torn, while his brother-in-law was business-like and serious, as if they hadn't faced each other naked two days ago.
    When Chen Cheng was being examined, the two patients in the same ward were chatting noisyly. Jian Muchuan didn't say anything, but frowned.
    "Preliminary judgment shows that the pain in the buttocks and crotch is caused by a back injury. I will prescribe some medicine for you first, and then arrange massage and acupuncture in the afternoon." Jian Muchuan said to Chen Cheng.
    "Oh." Chen Cheng nodded obediently. At this time, she hadn't realized what acupuncture and massage meant.
    Because there is a brother-in-law in the hospital, Chen Cheng was too embarrassed to ask Sister Lin to accompany her, so she let Sister Lin go back first. Jian Muchuan had to work and couldn't take care of her all the time, so he asked the nurse to find a nurse for her. Under the circumstances, at least a few days in the hospital.
    Not long after the brother-in-law left, a nurse came to help Chen Cheng change the ward, saying that it was arranged by Dr. Jian to move Chen Cheng to the luxurious VIP ward.
    Chen Cheng was a little surprised. It turned out that her brother-in-law also found that she was not living comfortably, and she was a little happy.
    There are no noisy idlers, and I can finally rest quietly.
    Until the afternoon when Jian Muchuan came to give her acupuncture.
    "What? Want...to take off your pants?" Chen Cheng's eyes widened unacceptably.
    The little nurse who followed Jian Muchuan covered her mouth and snickered, "Of course you have to take off your pants for acupuncture."
    Chen Cheng opened his mouth wide to look at the nurse, then at his brother-in-law, and asked the nurse in a desperate struggle, "Are you helping me with acupuncture?" The nurse waved her hand and said, "Of course you
    need a doctor to get the needle. Dr. Jian is the best doctor in the hospital. You have to trust him."
    Chen Cheng thought that I either didn't believe him, or felt too embarrassed. She was only naked two days ago. Grinding on her brother-in-law's cock naked, and now she has to take off her pants in front of him, can't she have some privacy in front of her brother-in-law?
    But as for the treatment, you still have to listen to the doctor.
    When taking off his trousers, the nurse helped him, Chen Cheng felt embarrassed, lay on the bed in an awkward position, and buried his face in the pillow.
    Jian Muchuan remained silent until Chen Cheng was ready, then he took out the needle bag and prepared to inject the needle.
    During the period, the nurse was called out by the head nurse, and the two of them were left in the quiet ward.
    Neither of them spoke, and the atmosphere became inexplicably ambiguous.
    Chen Cheng's complexion is very fair, so white that the light can see through. Because he has practiced dancing for many years, his figure is slender and slender. He looks very thin, but in fact his muscles are strong and contain strength. She has a pair of beautiful and well-proportioned long legs, without any fat, and her buttocks are firm and upright. Even if she is lying on her stomach, the two hips are still upright like peaches, as if she is tempting others to pinch them a few times.
    Jian Muchuan's eyes moved slightly, as if a trace of emotion flashed in his eyes, and it was fleeting. From the outside, he was always a cold, calm, serious doctor.
    He stretched out two slender fingers, and pressed on the straight and well-proportioned peach buttocks, which were as white as creamy fat, to confirm the acupuncture points.
    With his touch, Chen Cheng's body shrank slightly, and with her shaking, her firm buttocks seemed to tremble slightly.
    Jian Muchuan's face under the mask showed no expression. He looked away, turned around and took out the needle, then pressed on her buttocks, and inserted the needle gently.
    I didn’t feel much when the needle was inserted, but the waiting process was really tormenting. Chen Cheng’s ankle was covered with a plaster cast, and she could only put it in an awkward position, so her legs couldn’t be closed. The flower holes are also open and exposed to the air.
    There is almost no body hair on Chen Cheng's limbs, which look delicate and smooth, but in private places, they are extraordinarily lush. Whether it is under the arms or on the vulva, the hair is black and thick. The brother-in-law touched her there that day. Feel.
    She will be lying with her legs open, and I don't know if her brother-in-law will see her legs.
    Thinking that her brother-in-law might have seen her pussy, Chen Cheng suddenly felt a subtle feeling in his heart, and this feeling quickly turned into warmth, rushing towards her legs, making her wet unconsciously.
    Chen Cheng warned herself in her heart to restrain herself and not to think wildly, but the more she didn't want to care about this kind of thing, the more she cared about it. The feeling of coolness in her legs reminded her all the time that she was exposing her private parts now. Her acupoints couldn't help but began to shrink.
    Help! It seems to be getting better and better!
    Chen Cheng buried his face in the pillow, as if there was a screaming chicken living in his heart, screaming non-stop.
    Suddenly, I heard a man's deep and cold voice from above, "Does it hurt?"
    Chen Cheng's body stiffened for two seconds, and he replied in a low voice, "It's... not bad, it's not very painful."
    Jian Muchuan agreed "Tell me if it hurts."
    "Yeah." Chen Cheng nodded indiscriminately.
    "Now we need to put needles on the legs." Jian Muchuan reminded her.
    "Oh, okay."
    After saying these words, Chen Cheng felt her brother-in-law's hands holding her legs, and gently opening them...
    The moment the legs were opened, a thunder seemed to ring in Chen Cheng's ears, and immediately She was stunned.