Chapter 43 Nurse Sao was fucked by her brother-in-law

43. Nurse Sao was fucked by her brother-in-law
    Chen Cheng intentionally unbuttoned his jacket, revealing his plump breasts, his flat stomach with a vest line, and his pubic area with thick pubic hair. The nurse's uniform seemed to cover part of his skin. This kind of ambiguous feeling , can stimulate a man's senses even more. My brother-in-law was breathing heavily, and he reached out to touch Chen Cheng, but was slapped away by Chen Cheng.
    He said in a whining voice: "I hate it, Doctor Jian, I only unbuttoned it when I was a little hot, but I didn't tell you to touch it. Are you still seeing a doctor? If you don't, I can help other men. There are a lot of men registered and lined up."
    Although she knew that she only said this to increase the atmosphere, when Jian Muchuan heard her mentioning other men, he still frowned displeasedly, and looked at her sharply, "Do you still want to help other men?" The man you want to see?”
    Chen Cheng said calmly, “Aren’t I the most popular Nurse Chen? Of course there are other patients who need my care.” 6
    “Don’t go.” He said solemnly.
    Chen Cheng suppressed a smile and said, "Dr. Jian is really domineering. It's okay, I won't take care of others. I can't handle Dr. Jian alone." She continued to take off the man's pants , because the crotch was already untied, and my brother-in-law was very cooperative, so it was very easy to take it off. After a few strokes, the tall and strong man was lying naked on the small bed with a thick dick.
    Chen Cheng was blushing and heart beating all the time, and his breathing became disordered.
    "Doctor Jian, you can't see any problems just by looking at it like this. How about I go up and press it for you, and tell me if you feel uncomfortable?" Jian Muchuan's eyes were deep, his body tensed
    , The purple-black dick has swelled to the extreme, and the veins on the stem are swollen, like a dragon or a snake, dormant under the skin, looking hideous and terrifying.
    It's this big guy that makes her want to die every time, unable to extricate herself. No matter how ugly it looks, it can make her as happy as possible.
    Just looking at this thing, Chen Cheng felt his legs go weak.
    "Come up." The brother-in-law's voice was a little hoarse, and he said, "The bottle of couplant on the table can be used."
    Chen Cheng turned his head to look at the couplant, and asked, "What is this for?"
    "Don't you want to massage me? Put this on, and it will be smoother to press." "
    Even the tools are ready, Doctor Jian thinks How thoughtful!" Chen Cheng smiled alluringly, and climbed onto the bed with the bottle in hand.
    The bed is a very small medical bed, and a brother-in-law would look too small to lie on it. As soon as Chen Cheng got on it, he could only sit on his brother-in-law's lower abdomen, and his hard, hot cock was stuck in the gap between her back buttocks. .
    "Sit down a little bit," said the brother-in-law.
    Chen Cheng pouted: "I don't want it. Sit down and insert Dr. Jian's dick. I'm just helping you check your body today. I'm not here to give you a fuck. If you want to fuck a woman, go back and fuck your sister-in-law." "
    The brother-in-law straightened his hips, let the cock move up and down between her buttocks, and said, "I want to fuck you right now."
    Chen Cheng ignored him, squeezed a lot of coupling agent on his naked upper body, and then Wipe it away with the palm of his hand, and after a while, brother-in-law's upper body became slippery, Chen Cheng kneaded it with his hands irregularly, and asked while kneading: "Doctor Jian, what's wrong? Which position will be uncomfortable?"
    "On the pectoral muscles, on both sides of the nipple." Jian Muchuan said hoarsely.
    Chen Cheng was kind, kneading his small nipples with both hands, and asked: "How about this?"
    "Mmm... that's great, I'll do it on the lower abdomen as well." The brother-in-law instructed Nurse Chen to play with his body.
    Chen Cheng squeezed some more on his lower abdomen, then rubbed it evenly with his own buttocks, twisted his waist, let the tender buttocks shake back and forth, rubbing his lower abdomen, her pubic hair was wet and sticky messily On his skin, the pussy was forcibly pulled away from sitting with legs spread, and the pussy lips rubbed against his skin.
    "How about this? Will it be uncomfortable?"
    Jian Muchuan frowned, narrowed his eyes, looking very happy, "Rubbing down, down."
    Chen Cheng was very obedient this time, he twisted his buttocks, got up and moved around, put his dick against his lower abdomen, and then sat on it, the thick and hard dick got stuck in her perineum and pussy.
    The sensitive clitoris rubbed against the rough hard object, and Chen Cheng couldn't help moaning: "Ah...
    the waist branch twisted even more wavyly, constantly rubbing back and forth quickly, and quickly rubbed the legs between the two of them wet It was slippery and shiny.
    Jian Muchuan gritted his teeth and let her play for a while, and finally helped her waist unbearably, and let his dick, which was so hard as to explode, enter her pussy hard. "Ahhh
    ... ..."
    "Oh..."
    The two adjusted their relationship for a long time, and it seemed that it was easy to get together. The excitement in it could not be described in words, and Chen Cheng almost rolled his eyes.
    "Ah... Doctor Jane is so annoying, You said no to fuck, but you insisted on it. If your sister-in-law knows that you fuck a nurse at work, will she be angry? "
    "She won't be angry, she likes it before it's too late. " "
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Dr. A bitch position, hips up, waist down, let Dr. Jane's dick fuck hard behind her. In the
    narrow treatment room, from time to time, the woman's coquettish moans and the man's pussy slap The crackling sound continued for a long time, and the atmosphere was extremely obscene. The
    pink nurse's uniform was soon crumpled. Chen Cheng's pair of tits were rubbed by his brother-in-law, and his pussy was fucked by his brother-in-law. It didn't take long. Shaking orgasm.