Chapter 10 brother-in-law, fuck me

"No." The brother-in-law refused in a cold tone.
    Chen Cheng was startled when he heard the words, the mist in his eyes was thicker, as if he was about to cry at any time, she pouted, twisted her waist, and called out pitifully, "Brother-in-law." Jian Muchuan's cock was obviously
    hard He was about to tear his pants, but his face remained indifferent. He pinched Chen Cheng's thigh and said, "Separate your legs." Chen Cheng twisted his waist impatiently, and
    slowly opened his legs. This time, Jian Muchuan came from in front of her. Hip bone, and then along the heel of the leg, massage all the way back until the back of the buttocks.
    His strong fingers slid across her thighs again and again, completely ignoring her itchy thighs, just like burning fire on her body, making her desire burn more and more, but not extinguishing it for her.
    Chen Cheng was ashamed and uncomfortable, and finally even got angry with his brother-in-law, deliberately opened his small mouth, and moaned softly.
    "Ahh...um...um...brother-in-law...a bit below, rub it...ahah..." She twisted her waist and rubbed her buttocks, trying to rub her brother-in-law's with the center of her legs hand.
    But this intention was seen through by Jian Muchuan, who stopped him in a cold voice: "Don't move."
    Chen Cheng didn't listen at all, when his hand slid across her leg again, Chen Cheng caught his hand suddenly , With this clip, Jian Muchuan's palm was firmly stuck on her pussy.
    The moment the numb pussy was pressed down by the man's palm, Chen Cheng was so comfortable that he trembled all over, "Ahh... so comfortable..."
    While moaning, she clamped his arm and gently rubbed the pussy, Gain more pleasure for yourself.
    "Hmm... ah... ah, it's so comfortable..."
    If someone stood at the door and listened at this moment, they would definitely think that the moaning female patient was being fucked.
    Jian Muchuan was almost laughed angrily by this rambunctious sister-in-law, and dared to pinch his hand to rub against him, but Jian Muchuan didn't withdraw his hand immediately, but just looked down at his sister-in-law, letting her be on his arm Rubbing.
    Sister-in-law's legs were warm and soft, the water flowed a lot, and she could even smell the seductive smell. Jian Muchuan's Adam's apple rolled, and the giant dick in his pants turned up a little more.
    But just when Chen Cheng was about to climax, Jian Muchuan suddenly pulled his hand out with force, and called her name harshly, "Chen Cheng.
    " She kicked at the door, but was interrupted cruelly. She was in a bad mood. The emptiness between her legs quickly spread to her whole body. The pussy was continuously gushing out lewd water, and it was unbearably itchy. She silently clamored that it needed a cock to insert Go in and stop the itching.
    "Brother-in-law..." Chen Cheng was really about to cry this time. She lowered her eyes and saw that her brother-in-law's white coat was covered with an ambiguous tent. As if the figure was hypnotized, she raised her hand on the bed and gently covered it. The tent immediately felt the hardness hidden under the fabric.
    She touched the huge thing under her brother-in-law's crotch on the night of her birthday, and knew how powerful it was. Now she really wanted to take this big thing out and insert it into her pussy.
    However, her brother-in-law waved away the hand she just touched, "Don't touch it," he said.
    Chen Cheng looked up at him, and said, "Brother-in-law, you're hard."
    Jian Muchuan's eyes were dark, and he asked her, "And then?"
    Chen Chengsao's acupoints contracted again, she really wanted to have an orgasm , like an extremely thirsty person who needs a glass of water, she licked her lips and said, "Fuck me."
    Jian Muchuan said, "Do you think it's appropriate?"
    Chen Cheng suddenly froze, his expression became incomparable Frustrated, yeah, they are not suitable at all, he is sister's husband, how can he have sex with her, she is really overwhelmed with lust.
    Seeing her appearance, Jian Muchuan didn't speak anymore, stretched out his hand to pull the quilt over her, and went into the toilet to wash his hands. He washed his hands for a long time, and when he came out, the white coat on his body had returned to normal.
    "That's all for today's treatment, and I'll give you another acupuncture and massage tomorrow." Jian Muchuan said to Chen Cheng while wiping his hands with a tissue.
    Chen Cheng was aggrieved and angry, so he didn't say a word.
    Kill but don't bury, don't tease but fuck, villain!