Chapter 23 Do you want me in?

"Hmm..." Chen Cheng's acupoints tightened for a while. She found that although her brother-in-law didn't press very hard, it was difficult for her to break free. In addition, her left leg was injured, so she couldn't struggle much. Just let him do whatever he wants.
    "Is it cool?" Brother-in-law asked him, in his cold voice, there was a sexy dull, charming, he was still rubbing the tent under his crotch against her pussy, and the pussy water gushed out one after another , soon drenched his crotch.
    Chen Cheng's body is cool. When she was in the hospital, she was always burned by her brother-in-law, wishing that he would fuck her with a big dick in the next second, but she didn't dare to think about it. The affair with her brother-in-law was itself No, she shouldn't have expected it.
    But her brother-in-law refused to let her go.
    He didn't wait for Chen Cheng's answer, his wet and hot lips and tongue traveled all the way down from her chin, licked her neck, sucked her collarbone, the button of the pajamas was unbuttoned at some time, two white and plump The tits were completely exposed to the air, and the light pink nipples were stimulated to swell and bulge.
    Chen Cheng didn't dare to look at her brother-in-law's movements, and turned her head away in embarrassment, but her body was extremely honest, twisting her waist and arching her back, sending her body to her brother-in-law's mouth time and time again.
    The words that were supposed to be rejected, turned into unbearable panting, "Brother-in-law... ah... um..."
    Brother-in-law licked her soft breasts for a while, and after licking her whole tits wet , just opened his mouth to hold the nipple, like a baby, sucking up and down.
    "Ah... ah... so comfortable..." Chen Cheng didn't know what he was talking about, he just opened his mouth and hummed instinctively.
    She didn't expect that her brother-in-law, who seemed to have no desires, would be so good at it in bed. No matter what he did, he could arouse her desire more and more.
    This man is so good, Chen Cheng knew that he was no match for him at all.
    The pajamas and pants on Chen Cheng's body were quickly taken off by her brother-in-law, and they were thrown on the ground casually. Chen Cheng just lay naked on the bed, letting her brother-in-law play with her body.
    The man's lips and tongue went all the way down, licking Chen Cheng's belly button, and then slowly went to her legs. Before he could make a move, Chen Cheng had already consciously opened his legs, revealing a dripping pussy. She The flexibility is good, even if you lie down and open the split horse, it is very easy.
    Seeing her hungry look, her brother-in-law couldn't help laughing and scolding: "Slut."
    Chen Cheng didn't know how to be ashamed at this moment, she just wanted her brother-in-law to fuck her quickly and make her climax, she twisted her hips, whimpering Shout out to brother-in-law.
    The lewd appearance stimulated Jian Muchuan's dick to swell. He bent down and licked up the fully opened pussy. The salty and lustful water immediately filled his mouth. His sister-in-law is really too sexy Yes, he sighed in his heart.
    Tongue poking and licking on her clit, then down some more, straight into the pussy, and then quickly in and out of the pussy mimicking the action of sex.
    Looking up at the man's face completely buried in her legs, Chen Cheng almost rolled her eyes in delight, she reached out to rub her brother-in-law's hair, and quickly twisted her waist to meet his licking.
    “啊啊……嗯啊啊……好舒服,姐夫舔得骚逼好舒服……啊啊啊……”
    骚浪的呻吟一声盖过一声,充斥整个房间,陈澄在床上,扭得像一条The dehydrated fish, the sensory nerves of the whole body, at this moment, are all focused on the pussy.
    While licking his sister-in-law's pussy, Jian Muchuan stretched his hands into his crotch, and kept rubbing his cock as hard as an iron bar. Finally, he couldn't take it anymore, knelt up, took off his pants, and stuck the cock so hard that it was almost on his stomach The cock on it is released.
    The cock as thick as a baby's arm was raised up high, and the stem was coiled with protruding veins. It looked ugly and ferocious, but the more ferocious this thing was, the more it made women fall in love with it.
    Chen Cheng recalled that on the night of her birthday, she tried several times to stuff this big guy into the pussy, but it was too big to fit in at all. She was a little nervous, with a crying voice, and said to her brother-in-law: " Brother-in-law...you are too big to fit in."
    The brother-in-law held the thick meat stick, raised the corners of his mouth at her, and said, "Try again and you'll see if you can get in." He separated Chen Cheng's legs a little more, and then supported the donkey-like dick. Dick, slowly approaching her pussy.
    Chen Cheng's heart was beating wildly, and he swallowed nervously. After being played with by his brother-in-law for so long, is this moment finally coming?
    However, after the brother-in-law pushed the huge glans head to her pussy, he stopped moving forward. The temperature of the meat was hot. Chen Cheng moved his waist impatiently, and the pussy lightly rubbed against the dick. .
    "Do you want me to go in?" Brother-in-law asked her leisurely.
    Chen Cheng pursed his lips, but did not say anything.
    The brother-in-law asked again: "Do you want to?"
    The man was deliberately forcing her to express her opinion, Chen Cheng thought a little angrily, she really wanted to refuse stubbornly, but her body's longing made her unable to speak out. Discouraged and whispered: "I want to."
    The brother-in-law rubbed the head of her penis back and forth quickly on her pussy, and soon the dick was soaked, slippery and smoother, "Do you want me to fuck you every day? ?” he asked again.
    Chen Cheng behaved himself this time, and after hesitating for two seconds, he said: "Think."
    The brother-in-law chuckled, this time contentedly holding the glans head to push her pussy.
    However, at this moment, the mobile phone that my brother-in-law put on the bedside table rang suddenly, interrupting the good things of the two of them abruptly.
    The brother-in-law froze for two seconds, gave up the insertion, and reached for the phone.
    —————