Chapter 50 shame everyday

50, shame everyday
    Chen Cheng's hand touched Jian Muchuan's hot big dick, his palm seemed to be scalded, and he suddenly retracted, but just as he retracted halfway, the man pinched his wrist and asked, "Why are you running?" "
    Okay Hot!" she said.
    Jian Muchuan took her hand, pressed it back on the cock, and said, "If you don't touch it, it will be hotter."
    Chen Cheng's scalp was numb, and he spread his fingers to feel its temperature bit by bit, feeling it inch by inch Its hardness, and then hold its stem, and slowly move it.
    "Hmm..." Jian Muchuan snorted, pressed her hips in the palm of her hand, and signaled her: "Take it harder."
    Once this man flirts, women have nothing to do with him.
    Just like this, Chen Cheng lay on his naked back, arched his body, wrapped his arms around his waist, and wrapped his hands in front to hold his dick.
    After a few casual strokes, his penis spit out more water. While busy cooking, Jian Muchuan directed her: "Rub the penis, and the scrotum too. Don't force it too hard." Chen Cheng laughed and said
    : "Am I playing with you, or are you playing with me?"
    Lin Chaosheng put the fried dishes on the plate and moved two steps. Chen Cheng had no choice but to be dragged away by him, and he heard him say: "You want to play with me?" Just play seriously, can't you afford it?"
    Why don't you just touch the dick? He was still disliked!
    Unconvinced, Chen Cheng let go of his hand suddenly, then slipped from his armpit in front of him, squatted down and opened his apron, and saw that thick, hard dick was thrusting upwards arrogantly.
    She leaned over, opened her mouth and took the cock into her mouth.
    "Hiss..." Jian Muchuan pressed down on her head, "Take it easy, do you want to bite it off?"
    Chen Cheng ignored him, but still opened his mouth wider, wrapped his lips tightly around the stem, and squeezed his The big guy sucked his mouth deeper, nimbly licking the head of his glans with his tongue, and piercing his prickly eyes, while cooperating with his hands, he kept twiddling his veiny stem.
    Jian Muchuan's scalp was numb from being licked, one hand was pressed on the top of Chen Cheng's head, the other was propped on the cooking chair, and he slowly listened to his crotch being thrust into her mouth, "Oh... little slut, so I can lick."
    Chen Cheng sucked hard, then let go of his dick, looked up at him, and asked with a strong sense of victory: "Do you think I can afford it?" "
    Um... I can afford it, Lick it quickly." Jian Muchuan stuck out his hips and poked her mouth with his dick.
    Chen Cheng asked again: "Then do you like being played by me?"
    The man smiled lowly, and said in a low voice: "I love you so much, please keep playing with me.
    " She licked her dick more vigorously, but Jian Muchuan had seen how long it lasted, so it was not something she could just lick and ejaculate. Chen Cheng licked until his mouth was sour, but the dick was still as hard as a stick , she didn't mean to cum at all, she couldn't help complaining, "You're going to cum, I'm hungry, I want to eat!"
    Jian Muchuan thought it was funny, she was the one who wanted to touch, and she was the one who wanted to lick, but she still didn't like it. He is too long-lasting. It seems that when the identity changes from a young sister-in-law to a girlfriend, it becomes even more difficult to serve her. Thinking of this, Jian Muchuan bent down, pulled her up, kissed her, and said, "Then eat first, after eating." Do it again."
    Chen Cheng moved his sore mouth, nodded in satisfaction, and urged, "Hurry up."
    Jian Muchuan smiled helplessly and shook his head. A dish is ready, "Okay, I'll hurry up."
    After that, he speeded up, turned on two stoves at the same time, and got busy in both directions. Chen Cheng didn't leave, standing aside and watching him. He didn't expect his medical skills to be superb. Dr. Jian stood in front of the stove, and his movements were also skillful and neat, and he even turned the pot over.
    Dr. Jane, who was naked and seductive with an apron, seemed to be a good cook. This man really surprised her all the time.
    What did you say?
    A chef who doesn't want to be a nude model is not a good doctor, but a doctor who secretly molested his sister-in-law.
    Waiting for a few hot dishes to be put on the table, looking at the delicious dishes, Chen Cheng suddenly felt hungry and impatient to hold the chopsticks, but looking at the man who was still wearing an apron, she blushed and asked, "Will you Do you eat like this?"
    Jian Muchuan sat beside her, and the moment he sat down, the apron was stretched up by the cock between his crotch.
    "Otherwise." He asked Chen Cheng back, "Do you want me to take off my apron?"
    "No..."
    Chen Cheng was interrupted by Jian Muchuan before he finished speaking, and he said, "No No." He looked at Chen Cheng, and continued, "As long as you take off your clothes, I will too."
    Chen Cheng's face flushed instantly, and he stuttered, "No...don't do it, or... let's eat first But
    Jian Muchuan was obviously interested, he put his arms around Chen Cheng's waist, started to take off her clothes, and said while taking off, "Now there are only two of us in the house. What's the matter? Come on, take it off, I want to see you eating naked."
    "Don't... be too embarrassing." Chen Cheng coyly refused.
    "If you don't take it off now, you will have to take it off later." Jian Muchuan immediately revealed his strong nature, and regardless of Chen Cheng's refusal, he took off Chen Cheng's home clothes in a few strokes. Those two plump tits, The pussy with thick pubic hair was exposed again.
    Jian Muchuan's Adam's apple rolled, and he stretched out his hand to touch the center of her leg, rubbed it on the fat labia, and said in a hoarse voice, "Has your hair growing back?" "Has it?" Chen Cheng looked down
    , I just feel that the center of the leg is black, so shameful.
    "Well, it's grown up, it looks so lewd, I want to rub my face." Jian Muchuan began to speak flirtatiously again.
    Chen Cheng couldn't stand him anymore, and said, "I'm all naked, and your apron is about to be taken off too."
    Jian Muchuan was much more open-minded than her, without being shy at all. It was thrown away, and the big purple-black cock stood upright among the lush hair, supporting the sky.
    Chen Cheng couldn't help looking at that big dick again and again, thinking that this is really terrible, how can he eat like this when he is so masculine? !
    As if he found her looking at his dick, Jian Muchuan deliberately pushed his crotch towards her.
    "Stinky rascal." Chen Cheng couldn't help but say.
    "I'm a stinky rascal, don't run water, the chair is already wet by you." Jian Muchuan opened her legs, pointed at the water on the chair and laughed at her.
    Chen Cheng became angry from embarrassment, pouted, and didn't want to talk to him anymore.
    In the end, Jian Muchuan came up with an effective solution. He hugged Chen Cheng on his lap, let her sit on his cock with her back facing her, and let the cock penetrate into his pussy, "stop the itching first, fuck while eating Let's go."
    "Ah..." After being emptied for a long time, he was finally fucked by a dick. Chen Cheng was so happy that his whole body went limp, and he twisted his waist and said, "How can I eat like this?
    " That's enough."
    Jian Muchuan was also very powerful, he pressed the man on the cock and fucked her while feeding her.
    The meal was extraordinarily lustful, and the moment he finally put down his chopsticks, Chen Cheng was pressed on the dining table by him, and he started to fuck hard.