Chapter 41 Sao water is like peeing

41. Sao water is like peeing
    Wanwan felt a little embarrassed to spy on her sister's affair, it was more direct and exciting than watching the surveillance, so she wanted to avoid it, but the brother-in-law behind her didn't let her go at all, and put a hand directly into her panties to rub her pussy , quickly wet her.
    "Don't...brother-in-law, I can't stand firmly." She can't stand on her two feet now, and she can't stand her brother-in-law at all.
    Jian Muchuan looked down at her golden rooster's independent posture, and thought it was funny. He withdrew his hands that were making trouble in her underwear, hugged her back to the bed, and said with some displeasure, "Get well soon." Chen Cheng thought in his
    heart Nuannuan, brother-in-law is probably concerned about her, but he continued: "In this way, we can unlock more sex positions."
    Chen Cheng pouted, twisted his body, and lay down with his back facing him. A man who can seduce his sister behind his back is not a good thing in essence, hum!
    But the brother-in-law seemed not to notice that she was making a fuss, and lay down next to her, pulled her body back forcefully, hugged her face to face, kissed the corner of her lips, and said in a hoarse voice, "Go to sleep."
    She was woken up after a sleepless night, Chen Cheng didn't feel much sleepy, her fingers were playing with the button on her brother-in-law's chest in the dark, she was thinking about something quietly, her hand was pinched by her brother-in-law after a while, " What are you doing?" My brother-in-law asked.
    "Can't sleep." Chen Cheng whispered.
    In the darkness, the brother-in-law adjusted the posture of the two of them so that her head could rest on his chest more comfortably, and asked in a breathy voice, "How about this?" "Yes."
    She responded and closed her eyes.
    After a while, she whispered again, "Brother-in-law, aren't you angry?"
    She deliberately lowered her voice, it was delicate and soft, and it sounded sweet, which made people feel inexplicably comfortable.
    "What?" Jian Muchuan asked back.
    Chen Cheng moved closer to him, put his lips against his cheeks, and said in a breathless voice: "My sister let people stay at home, playing sm in the middle of the night, aren't you angry?"
    Jian Muchuan was tickled by her breath, thinking that this is the legendary pillow wind, it is quite fragrant, he likes it very much, thinking about it, he couldn't help turning his head and kissing her lips, The tip of her tongue protruded deeply to tease her tongue, and the two quietly took a sticky wet kiss.
    After the kiss was over, both of them panted a little, and the brother-in-law even lifted up the hem of her pajamas, put his hands in, covered her tits, and rubbed them gently.
    Then he answered her question unhurriedly, saying: "At first I knew she was playing this, and I was very angry. I felt that I was being played by her like a monkey, but now I am not angry." "Why?" Chen Cheng asked
    .
    Jian Muchuan hesitated for two seconds, and said, "Because of you."
    Chen Cheng's heart trembled slightly, and a subtle emotion began to spread in her heart. Just as she was about to say something, her brother-in-law incompletely said, "You are so nice Fuck."
    Chen Cheng: "..."
    Men really are big pigs!
    Brother-in-law Big Pig's Trotter squeezed her breasts, tugged at her nipples, and said, "
    I want to fuck." "Go fuck yourself, I'm going to sleep!" Chen Cheng was furious, and wanted to turn around again.
    Seeing that she was making people anxious, Jian Muchuan calmed down a bit, hugged her to prevent her from turning around, and said softly: "Because you appeared, I am not angry with your sister. If it weren't for this inexplicable marriage with her, I can't have you, but for you, I can forgive her."
    He said softly and slowly what sounded like love words, and Chen Cheng blushed in the dark, fearing that his brother-in-law would find out that he was being mean, so he turned his face Buried in his chest, after a while, he asked another question, "Why did you marry your sister?" "
    My family has business dealings with your sister. After my mother knew she was single, she kept asking Say yes, and then your sister agreed, my mother has a bad heart, I don't want to make her angry, for me, it doesn't make much difference who I marry, so I also nodded." He laughed at himself and said: "As it turns out, that decision went terribly wrong."
    Chen Cheng didn't know what to say for a while, and after a while, he said, "Brother-in-law, after your mother's operation, you should divorce my sister." "
    Yes." Jian Muchuan answered, and waited. After a while, he asked, "Are you sleepy?"
    Chen Cheng shook his head and said, "I'm still not sleepy, so it's all your fault. Why did you wake me up?" "
    Well, it's me." The brother-in-law said, "I have a remedy Way, do you want to try it?"
    "What way? Massage?"
    "It's sex, we do it once, and we can sleep when we're tired."
    Good guy, the two chatted for a long time, and the topic went back, but this This time Chen Cheng was not so firm in his refusal, and his brother-in-law also noticed this, so he took off her clothes with his hands, and after a few strokes, he took off her naked body, then raised one of her legs, pressed up a split, and pushed her The calf pressed against her shoulder, and the pussy in the center of the leg was completely opened.
    The brother-in-law's dick became hard very quickly, and the head and shaft of the penis were rubbed against her pussy. After the dick was soaked by her slut, he held the penis head and inserted it into her pussy.
    The two of them had sex once before going to bed. This time, Chen Cheng's pussy was still soft and hot. As soon as the cock entered, it was wrapped up gently by her, and the brother-in-law couldn't help moaning.
    "Relax, little slut." He patted her buttocks, which made her pussy contract and made both of them extremely comfortable.
    Maybe it was the late-night conversation that brought the two hearts closer together, so this time the sex in the dark seemed tender and affectionate.
    The dick inserted in the hole is pumped slowly, and every friction brings out the ultimate pleasure, which makes people want to stop.
    "Mmmmmm..." Chen Cheng moaned in a low voice but hastily, the flesh in his acupoints was rubbed, and more water was secreted quickly, which soon wet the legs of the two of them.
    "Is it so cool? The water is like peeing." The brother-in-law deliberately teased her.
    The cock was thrusting in and out, squeezing the water in and out, making the constant gurgling sound of water, this sound was particularly obvious in the quiet night, and made Chen Cheng blush a little.
    Suddenly, there seemed to be the sound of a whip whipping flesh from the backyard, and there was a soft "snap", Chen Cheng's heart skipped a beat, and he couldn't help but shrink back hard, pinching his brother-in-law into convulsions tone.
    "Why, you like whips too?" Brother-in-law said with a smile.
    "I don't like it. I just think it hurts." "
    I heard that S who can whip a whip will make little M very happy, and can make people cum."
    Chen Cheng thought for a while, "Someday find a whip, Try pumping you?"
    Brother-in-law suppressed a smile and said, "I don't like being volleyed, but you can use your pussy to pinch me."
    After that, he pinched Chen Cheng's waist and began to twitch quickly, Not long after, Chen Cheng really pinched and ejaculated him with a coquettish force. The moment the thick semen shot in, the brother-in-law leaned over and kissed Chen Cheng with tender lips and tongue.
    Afterwards, the two of them didn't get up to clean up. The brother-in-law put Chen Cheng's legs down, blocked the semen in his pussy with his own dick, and fell asleep hugging like that.