Chapter 19 Eating with vibrating eggs

19. Eating with Tiaodan
    "Um...ah...don't..." Chen Cheng blurted out an unbearable moan, the soft voice was pure and coquettish, she twisted her waist, reached out to touch her pussy, trying to squeeze the inside The vibrator was taken out, but the wrist was grasped by the brother-in-law. The brother-in-law pressed her hand on the bed, touched her pussy with one hand, rubbed it lightly, and soon released a hand of hot water.
    The vibrating egg was buzzing and vibrating in the pussy, the brother-in-law rubbed the pussy back and forth, and the sensitive clitoris was hot and swollen. Chen Cheng was angry and felt comfortable at the same time, and from time to time, a cat-like moan or two came out of his mouth , "No, don't rub it anymore, umm... so comfortable..."
    Jian Muchuan saw his sister-in-law's flirtatious appearance, and his Adam's apple rolled. He took out a small and exquisite remote control from his pocket, and pressed the button on it. Press, Chen Cheng's body trembled violently uncontrollably.
    "Ah...don't...too fast, brother-in-law...too fast..." Chen Cheng gasped impatiently, his slender and soft body twisted like a snake, and his white and springy buttocks swayed quickly, Shake the most lustful waves.
    Chen Cheng felt that she was going to be driven crazy by that little vibrating egg. The overly strong vibration made her pussy contract and convulse quickly, and she was soon forced to orgasm. After the orgasm, her pussy became more sensitive and contracted, tight Wrapping the vibrating egg tightly, and the vibrating egg was still vibrating powerfully, the interaction between the two drove Chen Cheng's emotions to a state where he was about to go crazy.
    "Brother-in-law..." Chen Cheng called him crying.
    The brother-in-law just pressed the remote control to weaken the vibration of the vibrating egg, then leaned over and asked in her ear, "Is it cool? Will you still reject me in the future?" Chen Cheng was still gasping for breath, feeling happy all over
    . numb.
    At this time, my sister's voice came from outside, "Jian Muchuan, have you pressed the button for Chengcheng? Come out to eat when you are done." Chen Cheng was stunned, looked
    at his brother-in-law, and whispered: "Brother-in-law, help me quickly." I take it out."
    And the brother-in-law didn't seem to hear her, so he helped her straighten her pants slowly, then helped her to sit up, and said, "Don't take it, just go to eat like this." Chen Cheng was so stupid that his brother-in-law actually asked her to
    hold Go out to eat with Tiaodan!
    She hurriedly shook her head and said: "No, no, what if my sister finds out?" Her
    brother-in-law raised an eyebrow and asked her, "Will you let your sister find out?"
    Chen Cheng still shook his head, she obviously wanted to end the relationship with her brother-in-law The relationship between this relationship, but now being dragged deeper and deeper by the brother-in-law, can't end.
    My sister set the dining table outside, and seeing that the two hadn't gone out for a long time, she raised her voice to urge them.
    "Let's go, I'll carry you out." The brother-in-law said, not allowing her to refuse, bent down, put one hand through her knees, put one arm around her waist, and hugged her easily.
    Chen Cheng subconsciously put his arms around the man's neck, and when he walked out, he realized that the two of them were acting too intimately, and hurriedly said, "Just put me in the wheelchair." The brother-in-law gave her a sidelong glance
    , Without speaking, he still carried her and strode outside.     My sister was setting the tableware in front of the dining table. When she saw Chen Cheng being carried out, she couldn't help being taken aback, and said, " Why don't     you
    put Chengcheng in the wheelchair." Smiling, "I'm sorry to trouble you, Cheng Cheng, do you thank brother-in-law?"     Chen Cheng glanced at his brother-in-law before whispering, "Thank you,     brother-in-law." A set of bowls and chopsticks, and then a pair of bowls and chopsticks was placed on the opposite side. The brother-in-law didn't ask how to sit, so he put Chen Cheng on the side with the two sets of bowls and chopsticks, and he himself took a seat beside him.     The elder sister was a little hesitant to speak, but seeing that the two of them had already sat down, she didn't say anything, walked to the opposite side and sat down.

    Chen Cheng guessed that her elder sister wanted to sit on the same side as her, but her brother-in-law preempted her, and the scene was a little awkward. She secretly went to see her brother-in-law next to her, but her brother-in-law sat there as if nothing had happened.
    Could it be that brother-in-law did it on purpose, Chen Cheng slandered, at this moment, the vibrating egg in her pussy began to vibrate crazily again.
    Chen Cheng: "..."