Chapter 25 Cock fucked in

)
    25. The cock fucked in
    . If he hadn't seen it with his own eyes, Chen Cheng would have found it hard to believe that the elder sister who always doted on her and was good at studying and doing business would be an S who is good at controlling other people's bodies.
    This fact left her speechless in shock.
    Chen Cheng looked at the screen, the woman who seemed to be full of aura in every move, it was difficult to connect her with her usual sister, it was simply a different person.
    Shocked, Chen Cheng suddenly remembered a more serious matter, her sister's identity was married, and she played SM with others, that was derailment within marriage!
    Chen Cheng's eyes widened, and he turned back to look at his brother-in-law. He opened his mouth, and it took him a long time to make a sound, "Brother-in-law... When did you know?" The
    brother-in-law's expression looked calm, he should have known about it before of.
    I saw my brother-in-law curled his lips, showing a self-deprecating smile, and said: "I only found out recently, a friend told me."
    Chen Cheng didn't know what to say for a while. During this time, she has been guilty of having an affair with her brother-in-law , I felt sorry for my sister, but I didn't expect my sister to play wilder than them in private.
    No, the brother-in-law said that he only found out about it recently, and Chen Cheng suddenly remembered how drunk his brother-in-law was on the night of her birthday, so he asked him: "Is that the night you got drunk?" The brother-in-law was silent for two seconds, and said:
    " Hmm."
    This time Chen Cheng's mind turned quickly, and she said quickly: "My sister cheated, you feel unwilling and want to take revenge, so you take the initiative to hook me up and want to use me to take revenge on my sister, is that right? ?"
    Chen Cheng was sitting in her brother-in-law's arms, and the two of them were very close, so she could feel her brother-in-law's body froze for two seconds, it seemed that she guessed it right.
    Chen Cheng's heart sank rapidly, and his face instantly became ugly.
    A look of panic flashed across the brother-in-law's face, and then he hugged her even harder, buried his head on her shoulder, and said, "Don't get excited, listen to me, I did have this idea at first, when I was in the hospital, I I took the initiative to approach you and flirt with you, but you are so cute, pure and lustful, I am a little bit reluctant..."
    This is probably the longest sentence my brother-in-law has said in this period of time.
    However, what is pure and desire? She is not!
    Chen Cheng continued his words: "So you ignore me for the next few days?"
    Brother-in-law nodded, "I want to keep a distance from you."
    "Then why are you...fucking me again today!" Chen Cheng said Finally, the face is red.
    Brother-in-law rubbed her cheek with his hand and said, "I can't help it."
    His thoughts on his sister-in-law had long been out of control, and they were not under his will at all.
    After she was discharged from the hospital during the day, he kept thinking, my sister-in-law is now at my house, can I do this or that... He was almost dazzled by the thought
    . , I got out of the car to buy a few things by accident.
    Chen Cheng was quite angry at first, but after listening to his explanation, the anger in his heart quickly dissipated. Although the brother-in-law approached her for a purpose at the beginning, if it wasn't for such a strange start, the two of them would This time, it is estimated that it is still as strange as before.
    For a while, neither of them spoke, and the atmosphere suddenly became weird and ambiguous.
    "Hmm...um..." From the huge screen, a boy's comfortable sobbing suddenly came, which instantly drew the attention of the two of them.
    Chen Cheng looked at the screen, and saw his sister stepping on the boy's genitals, reaching out to tear his mouth ball away, and asked him condescendingly, "Bitch, is it nice to be stepped on by the master?" The boy nodded excitedly, "
    Okay Cool, the master is good at stepping on it, the bitch wants to cum."
    My sister used some strength on the soles of her feet, and said with a sneer: "The master didn't let you come, so you are not allowed to come. Come here and help the master lick and pussy. I will let you cum when you feel good." After finishing speaking, the sister opened her legs
    , The opening under the leather pants was exposed, which turned out to be crotch pants.
    Seeing her like this, the boy leaned over obsessively, and eagerly licked the center of her legs, as if he had eaten some delicious food, his face full of intoxication.
    ...
    Chen Cheng blushed, and couldn't stand it any longer. After all, she was her sister. She felt even more ashamed watching her having sex with others. Rubbed to the center of his leg, but found that the big guy in the crotch of brother-in-law was actually hard.
    She looked up at her brother-in-law in surprise, and asked in a low voice: "Brother-in-law, don't you feel uncomfortable when my sister is like this? Why...how can you still be hard?" The brother-in-law raised his hand to lift her chin, lowered his head and kissed her lips hard,
    tongue He got into her mouth, wrapped her tongue forcefully, and let her go after a while, explaining: "Your sister and I didn't get married in love, it was my mother who made it happen. There is no relationship between us, she Cheating made me feel angry, but I didn’t feel bad.”
    He looked closely at Chen Cheng, and said in a low voice, “It’s you, I’m having a hard time down here, can you help me?”
    Chen Cheng started to get nervous again, "How... help?"
    Brother-in-law put her earlobe in his mouth, teasing her with a breathy voice, "Let me fuck you, okay?"
    Chen Cheng's heart was beating wildly, she swallowed with difficulty, and said, "Now?"
    "Well, right now, I'm fucking you while watching your sister's performance."
    Chen Cheng felt his scalp go numb, and his brother-in-law's hand had already groped in from the bottom of her skirt. She was not wearing anything underneath. Directly touched her pussy that was still flowing.
    The brother-in-law raised his brows and said with a slight smile, "It's still wet." Then, he raised two fingers together and inserted them in with one force.
    "Ah..." Chen Cheng let out a low cry, and complained in a low voice, "Be gentle."
    The brother-in-law relaxed his strength and began to thrust in and out.
    In front of him was a picture of his sister having fornication with a boy, and in the scene of the pussy, his brother-in-law was fucking with two fingers in and out. The desire in Chen Cheng's heart was quickly aroused.
    Maybe the brother-in-law has endured it for too long. This time he seemed a little eager. After digging his fingers in her pussy for a while, he untied his crotch and let out the big thick and straight dick. The dick was too big. It was hard, and it popped straight out of the panties.
    The brother-in-law turned Chen Cheng around, let her sit on his lap facing her, then held the dick, and rubbed the head of her penis against the opening of her pussy, the hard and hot penis rolled over her clitoris and pussy, arousing her all over goosebumps.
    "Break the pussy yourself." The brother-in-law breathed heavily, commanding Chen Cheng in a hoarse voice.
    Chen Cheng's heart was itchy, and her pussy was even more itchy. She obediently stretched her hands between her legs, and after touching her pussy, she gently opened it...
    Looking from the bottom of the rolled up skirt, Chen Cheng's pussy The little pussy was running water, opened her small mouth, and tried to hold the head of the brother-in-law's glans one by one. The brother-in-law's Adam's apple rolled, and the waist and hips were pushed hard, and the huge dick was inserted halfway in an instant.
    "Ah..." Chen Cheng cried out in an instant, feeling both pain and pleasure.
    ——————
    Free wonderful online: "