Chapter 30 brother in law, fuck me

30, brother in law, fuck me
    After my sister went upstairs, I didn't know what she was looking for. The sound of footsteps coming from the stairs from time to time, accompanied by the sound of moving things, made Chen Cheng feel agitated, afraid that my sister would suddenly run down to talk to her , but the man behind him, as if he didn't hear the movement, was still focused on licking her pussy, and there was the sound of tsk tsk from time to time.
    The itchy feeling came from the center of his legs. Chen Cheng raised his neck and squinted his eyes, twisted his waist impatiently, sat back with soft legs, and directly pressed his pussy onto his brother-in-law's mouth. Opening her buttocks, it gradually turned into holding her ass, and the tongue quickly moved in and out of her flowing pussy, rolling her pussy, swallowing big mouthfuls.
    "Hmm... ah..." Chen Cheng didn't dare to moan loudly, so he could only bite his lower lip and hum in his nasal cavity. What she didn't know was that such a suppressed and charming panting could stimulate a man's sexual desire even more.
    Jian Muchuan originally thought that his sister-in-law was ignoring him today, so he wanted to tease her. After all, he had to go to work later and couldn't do more things, but as he licked and licked, the fire on his body also arose, especially It was thinking that his sister-in-law was so protective of her sister, and her sister was upstairs now, and she might find out the adultery between the two of them at any time. Thinking about it this way, Jian Muchuan felt that it would be nice to be late once in a while.
    Chen Cheng suddenly felt that her brother-in-law was licking her so hard that she not only inserted his tongue deeply, but also reached out to rub her clitoris in front of her. Under the double stimulation, Chen Cheng really couldn't stand it anymore, and he blurted out a sultry moan : "Yeah... brother-in-law... brother-in-law is good at licking... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."
    The pants were completely taken off, and Chen Cheng was also removed from the stove by his brother-in-law and moved to another place. On one side of the spacious island platform, her injured leg was lifted up and placed on the platform. For Chen Cheng, this kind of stretching was not too simple. She put her hands on the platform, leaned forward and pressed down, The upturned butt and pussy are completely exposed in front of the brother-in-law.
    The brother-in-law hugged her from behind, quickly unbuttoned his trouser belt, took out the thick dick, and slid and rubbed it back and forth on her buttocks, quickly rubbing her buttocks wet and sticky, and the head of the penis rolled over her When she was in the chrysanthemum hole, her brother-in-law suddenly pushed it in, startling Chen Cheng, she exclaimed, and turned her head to stare at him, "Don't do it there."
    Jian Muchuan pursed his lips, intentionally scaring her, then pushed the head of his penis to the mouth of the chrysanthemum, and said, "It's comfortable to enter from here, try another day?" "No." Chen Cheng refused tenderly, but her voice was mixed
    with Lust, it doesn't sound fierce at all, but it's like a provocative hook, which makes the brother-in-law itchy, leans over, pinches her chin and kisses her.
    The upper lips and tongues of the two are inseparable, while the lower two genitals rub against each other passionately. The huge meat dragon is hard and hot, as if it has been tempered in a fire. With Chen Cheng's forced mouth, he poked her swollen clitoris, rubbing against her, fascinated and burning with desire.
    "Fuck it in...brother-in-law...fuck me..." Chen Cheng twisted his waist violently, letting his pussy take the initiative to grind his dick. Water stains come.
    Jian Muchuan's own dick was so hard that it was about to explode, but he refused to satisfy her easily, while licking her neck, he reached into her clothes and kneaded her tits, and asked her in a hoarse voice: "Didn't you ignore me? Why are you begging for sex again?"
    Chen Cheng snorted softly, obviously he deliberately teased her into a tantrum, but now he's taking Joe instead, this man is really thoughtful, and she doesn't bother to be serious with him, and now she feels so empty , I just wanted a big cock to go in, so I said coquettishly: "Brother-in-law..."
    "Aren't you afraid that your sister will find out?" He asked with a smile, and his cock pushed her harder.
    "Just hurry up."
    "Not soon, I'll be there for a long time." The man said deliberately.
    Chen Cheng bit his lower lip and didn't want to talk to him anymore. At this moment, there was a sound of footsteps coming from the stairs, as if his sister was about to come downstairs. Chen Cheng was startled, and hurriedly struggled to get up. Unexpectedly, his brother-in-law At this time, he pressed her waist, held his cock, and fucked hard into the pussy.
    "Ah..."
    The feeling of her body being stretched instantly made Chen Cheng let out a low voice. She was anxious and scared, and she stretched out her hand to push her brother-in-law, "What are you doing, my sister seems to be coming down."
    "Then let her see it," he said.
    Because of being too nervous, Chen Cheng's pussy continuously shrunk, and tightly bound his brother-in-law's cock. When the brother-in-law moved, the pleasure seemed to carry an electric current, and the two bodies were instantly numb.
    Jian Muchuan's dick is too big and too long, there is no way to insert it all the way, and he can only go deeper and deeper in the back and forth thrusting and hitting. In the process of advancing, his sister-in-law's tight pussy is tightly wrapped around his cock, and the pleasure is overwhelming. Wave after wave came towards Jian Muchuan, he felt a numbness in his lower back, and couldn't help but wanted to swing his hips harder.
    Chen Cheng couldn't describe her mood at this time. She was worried about being discovered by her sister, and at the same time, she was fucked so well by her brother-in-law. She couldn't help lowering her waist and raising her buttocks again to meet his impact. The thick dick was getting deeper and deeper , until it is completely inserted into the heart of Sao.
    "Yeah...comfortable... ah..."
    "Little slut, if you yell louder, you will really be heard."
    Chen Cheng hurriedly covered his mouth and silenced all the yelling Hold back.
    "Do you like it when I do this to you?" he asked.
    "I like... I like my brother-in-law to fuck me, brother-in-law, hurry up." Chen Cheng actually wanted him to end it quickly, but when she said this, the brother-in-law accelerated the speed of fucking, until Chen Cheng was beaten to death The body kept shaking back and forth.
    "Then brother-in-law fucks you like this every day, okay?" The man seduced her.
    "Hmm... I want my brother-in-law to fuck me every day... Ahhh... It's too fast, it's so hot..." Chen Cheng was completely immersed in the pleasure, and he didn't know what he said.
    Just when she was about to reach climax, her brother-in-law suddenly picked her up from behind in the motion of inserting acupuncture points, then quickly left the kitchen and walked towards Chen Cheng's room. When she entered the room and closed the door, she faintly heard the At the sound of my sister going downstairs, my sister even called out: "Chen Cheng?"
    Chen Cheng was caught between the door panel and his body by his brother-in-law, a pair of big tits squeezed the door panel tightly through the clothes, and it was crowded. Out of shape.
    Seeing that she was too scared to make a sound, Jian Muchuan thought of teasing her again, ignored her nervousness, and thrust himself behind her, pulling Chen Cheng back into the vortex of lust in an instant.
    Just as the two of them were hiding behind the door and doing acupuncture silently, the elder sister had already walked outside Chen Cheng's room, raised her hand and knocked on the door, asking suspiciously: "Chengcheng, what are you doing? You only make sandwiches. In half, throw a pair of crutches in the kitchen."
    Chen Cheng was stunned, he didn't know how to answer these questions, and when he thought of his sister standing outside the door, she and her brother-in-law were having acupuncture points on the other side of the door. The scene, no matter how scary you think, is a bit too exciting.
    My sister tried to twist the door lock, but found that it was locked inside, she was even more confused, so she reached out and patted the door, "Chengcheng? What's wrong with you?" My
    sister knocked on the door so hard that the door panel vibrated slightly, and Chen Cheng was pressed against the door panel, so she could naturally feel the vibration, her heart beat so fast that she was about to fly out.
    At this time, her brother-in-law pressed her ear and whispered, "Tell her that you are dizzy and go back to sleep, so keep your voice down."
    Chen Cheng was at a loss when he heard what his brother-in-law said, so he licked his lips and said as he said, "Sister, I I was a little dizzy, so I came back and lay down, and now I am on the bed, so it is inconvenient to go down and open the door." "
    Why are you dizzy? Is it okay, do you need to go to the hospital for an examination?" My sister asked her with concern.
    "No, I'll lie down first, you can go about your own business." "
    Okay, if you are really uncomfortable, you must tell me."
    "Okay sister."
    After Chen Cheng finished speaking, he listened attentively again. Yes, after confirming that her sister had left, she breathed a sigh of relief, turned her head and gave her brother-in-law a hard look, if he hadn't teased her, she wouldn't have to lie to her sister like this.
    Jian Muchuan was in a good mood when she was stared at. He supported her lower back, twisted her waist and pushed her hard twice, before asking, "Is it exciting?"
    Chen Cheng was on the verge of orgasm just now, and now his brother-in-law gave him two hard pushes, and he immediately climaxed, forcing his dick to tighten and convulse continuously, making him numb from the excitement.
    Considering that her feet could not stand for a long time, Jian Muchuan stopped the thrusting movement, and only after she climaxed, he carried her back to the bed. When lying on the bed, Chen Cheng suddenly remembered that this was the first time she and her brother-in-law had sex. Lay down on the bed and insert acupuncture points every now and then.
    However, her brother-in-law suddenly pulled his cock out of her after she lay down, making her feel a void in her hole.
    "I went to see your performance before and found that your waist is quite soft." The brother-in-law said.
    Chen Cheng didn't know what he was going to do, so he said: "You must be flexible enough to dance classical dance." Otherwise, you can't do those things like turning over in the air.
    "Then let me see how soft it is." As he spoke, he supported her two legs and pressed them towards her chest. There was a hint of interest in his deep eyes, and asked her: "This posture, see if you can do it." Can't lick her pussy?"
    Chen Cheng's face flushed suddenly, what the hell was this man thinking, she practiced flexibility for so long, but she never thought that this position would allow her to lick her pussy! !
    However, the man had already supported her leg and pressed her up.
    ————