Chapter 52 My sister came to my door (drama)

52. My sister came to my door (drama)
    It is still unavoidable to commit evil in the sky, and you cannot live without self-inflicted evil. It is Chen Cheng himself who was dizzy for a while and challenged Dr. Jian's ability. time.
    Lying on the bed, Chen Cheng couldn't help thinking about the sex experience of the previous night. In the end, he was crawled all over the ground by Jian Muchuan. Fuck, in the end the man thought she liked to climb, so he followed her and fucked her while climbing.
    It's just a beast! !
    It wasn't until he fucked her up that Jian Muchuan let her go, carried her to take a bath, and then carried her back to bed to sleep.
    Before going to bed, Chen Cheng looked at the time in a desperate struggle. It seemed to be more than 3 o'clock in the morning. It was really dead. The two of them started playing after dinner and kept playing until after 3 o'clock in the morning. How could Jian Muchuan's dick not break? Lose! !
    His body was overused, and Chen Cheng was so weak that he slept until noon before barely waking up. There was nothing he could do, he was too hungry and had to get up to look for food.
    Jian Muchuan had sex with her until after three o'clock in the morning, and this morning he got up refreshed and went to work. Before going out, he cooked porridge for her and warmed it in a thermos.
    This physical strength is too good to be human.
    Chen Cheng's hands and feet were weak, his whole body was sore and limp, and his whole body seemed to be falling apart. He was really too lazy to get something to eat, so he hugged the thermos and sipped the porridge tastelessly.
    While eating, he took out his mobile phone to watch, the head of the dance troupe sent her a message, asking when she would go to work, Jian Muchuan also sent her a message, asking if she was awake, Chen Cheng found that it was his brother-in-law who made a note to him , so I nodded and changed it to boyfriend.
    Then reply to the past: I just woke up from hunger, and now I am eating porridge.
    The boyfriend didn't reply to her immediately, probably busy.
    Chen Cheng sent a message back to the group leader, saying that he could cancel his vacation in advance in a few days and go back to training.
    While playing with her mobile phone, the doorbell suddenly rang. Chen Cheng was a little surprised. She didn't know who was here at this time. She took weak steps and walked slowly to the door. Looking outside through the peephole, she saw a familiar figure.
    Chen Cheng stood at the door for a few seconds before opening the door.
    Outside is the elder sister dressed in a neat suit.
    "Sister..."
    My sister stood outside the door with her hands in her pockets, looking cool and handsome, she raised her eyes to look in, raised her chin, and asked, "Aren't you going to let me in?"
    Chen Cheng seldom disobeyed his sister. Hearing her question, he opened the door to make way for his sister to enter the room.
    After the elder sister entered the house, she looked around with great interest and said, "This is Jian Muchuan's bachelor apartment. I brought you here. You may not know that this is the first time I've been married to him for so long. "
    "Sister..." Chen Cheng pursed his lips, "What are you here for?"
    My sister finally reached the house after visiting, walked to the sofa and sat down, and said, "I'm here to coax you."
    "Huh?" Chen Cheng was very surprised.
    "I scared you the day before yesterday. It's my sister's fault. Don't be angry, okay?"
    "Sister, why did you do that!" Chen Cheng asked with a blushing face.
    "I just thought it was fun." My sister explained, and then sighed: "I didn't expect you to react so badly that you moved out the next day." Looking at Chen Cheng, my sister said seriously: "I'm
    sorry "
    She suddenly apologized seriously, but Chen Cheng didn't know what to say. He just nodded and asked her after thinking about it: "Sister, when did you know that I and...Jian Muchuan are together? Together."
    "Do you think you did it in a very secretive way? I'm not an idiot, how can I not see what it's like to be sticky at home after I'm discharged from the hospital?" "
    So you've known since I was discharged from the hospital?"
    "Almost." The elder sister looked at her, and suddenly asked, "Are you sick? Does your face look so bad?" "
    No..."
    The elder sister frowned, "Could it be made like this?"
    Chen Cheng blushed.
    At this time, there was a sound of opening the door, and the two sisters looked at the door at the same time. When they saw it, there was lightning and flint, and the flames splashed everywhere, making their enemies jealous when they met.
    At the door, Jian Muchuan came back with two food bags in his hand, it seemed that he came back to deliver food to Chen Cheng.
    The moment Jian Muchuan saw his sister, his face turned dark, "Why are you here?"
    The sister was not afraid of him, and said disapprovingly, "Can I come to find my sister?"
    Jian Muchuan was really worried about this woman with a criminal record , walked up to Chen Cheng with strides, and hugged her into his arms, "Did she do anything to you?"
    Chen Cheng whispered in his arms, "This is my sister, not an enemy."
    Jian Muchuan: "Hmph! "
    My sister clicked her tongue twice, and deliberately said to Jian Muchuan: "If I remember correctly, you and I are still married, and what you are holding now is your sister-in-law." "So what?" Jian
    Muchuan asked rhetorically.
    My sister coughed. Said: "I want to remind you, you are just such a little sister-in-law, you have to be restrained, and you will be gone if you mess up."
    Chen Cheng blushed even more, and stomped his feet: "Sister!"
    My sister has something to do in the afternoon, so I can't stay long, After sitting for a while, Jian Muchuan almost set off firecrackers to celebrate.
    But also because I talked about the matter with my sister, Chen Cheng's mood improved a lot afterwards.