Chapter 28 Kitchen Flirting

28. Kitchen Flirting
    When Chen Cheng was carried back to the sofa to put on the skirt, he was already dizzy, tired and sleepy. The brother-in-law didn't bother her any more. After turning off the screen, he put a coat on her and left the suite with her in his arms. , as if they came this trip just to have sex.
    Chen Cheng nestled in her brother-in-law's arms, and suddenly thought of a very important question in a daze. She looked up at her brother-in-law and asked, "Can many people see my sister's video?" Jian Muchuan didn't stop walking, hugging
    her Walking into the elevator, he said, "No, I'm the boss behind the scenes of this club. It's an invisible shot." Chen Cheng didn't know whether to
    blame them for being cunning, or to blame his sister for being careless, but it was indeed her sister's fault. It's not right, but Jian Muchuan is so boring, so good at playing, maybe he didn't play less after getting married?
    Thinking of this, she frowned and looked at her brother-in-law, and said, "Is it possible that you cheated in marriage before and were caught by my sister, so she went out to play in retaliation?" The elevator reached the underground garage, and Jian Muchuan carried her to the
    car Go, sneered, "Are you trying to excuse your sister?"
    Chen Cheng didn't say anything, but she was helping her sister.
    Jian Muchuan put her into the co-pilot, walked around the front of the car, sat in the driver's seat, fastened the seat belt, and then said: "Revenge derailment, will SM play like that? She didn't tell me when she got married that she was a S, I reasonably suspect that she is cheating on the marriage."
    "You didn't know about her sexuality before getting married, and I also doubt your sincerity in getting married." Chen Cheng said.
    Jian Muchuan held the steering wheel with one hand, tapped it with his fingers, suddenly smiled, and said, "It's quite sharp-tongued."
    Chen Cheng ignored him, turned his head and looked out the car window.
    Jian Muchuan pursed his lower lips, and said "I don't have one." Then he started the car and drove out of the garage. Chen Cheng was stunned for a moment, and when he came to his senses, he understood what he meant by "I don't have one." This was an answer to her He said before that he might cheat in marriage, but he said he didn't cheat.
    When I got home, my sister didn't come back, but she sent a message to Chen Cheng's mobile phone, which was sent when she was out, saying that she would not go home tonight, Chen Cheng was in a complicated mood, and didn't know whether to tell her sister This matter, but what his brother-in-law meant, he didn't intend to say anything about it.
    "My mom is going to have heart surgery next month, so she can't be stimulated. I don't want her to have any accidents before the surgery." Jian Muchuan explained to her on the road, so during this time, he had to maintain his superficial calm.
    "Then I'll go talk to my sister." Chen Cheng said.
    Jian Muchuan glanced at her, and asked, "How do we talk? Tell her, you slept with me? With her character, can we live in peace?" Such a strong
    sister, if she finds out that her secrets are exposed, she will also know her secrets. My sister and her husband are having an affair, but can they still maintain their superficial calm? Of course it's impossible, Chen Cheng himself doesn't know how to face all this.
    So now she can only choose to be an ostrich.
    She asked her brother-in-law a little angrily, "Why did you provoke me!"
    If her brother-in-law didn't provoke her, she wouldn't have to fall into this dilemma, but this kind of thing can't be slapped, and she herself is also responsible.
    Chen Cheng thought that she might suffer from insomnia that night, but it might be because the sex with her brother-in-law was too intense in the clubhouse. After returning home, she took a shower, lay down on the bed and fell asleep, without a dream all night.
    When she got up the next day, it was still early, Chen Cheng rolled on the bed a few times, she was really hungry, and she knew if her sister was back, so she tried to send a message to her, but after waiting for a while, she didn’t reply, so she called her On the phone, my sister's cell phone was turned off, so she probably didn't come back.
    After thinking about it, Chen Cheng turned over, picked up a pair of crutches by the bed, and tried to set them up. In fact, she had tried it in the hospital, and the operation was not difficult, so she used the crutches to wash, and went out of the room again. Went to the kitchen, Cheng wanted to make some breakfast for himself.
    Opening the refrigerator, she found that there were bread, milk, and some easy-to-cook foods in it. Chen Cheng picked and decided to make a sandwich for herself. After thinking about it, she took another portion of the ingredients and planned to make one for her brother-in-law. .
    Just when she was standing on one foot in front of the stove frying eggs, she was suddenly hugged from behind. Chen Cheng was so startled that the spatula almost flew out. Turning around, it was her brother-in-law who was dressed neatly. He guessed Freshly shaved and smelling of refreshing aftershave.
    "How to get up and do it yourself, you can call me." The brother-in-law said.
    Chen Cheng didn't say a word, and continued to fry eggs. Seeing that she was ignoring people, Jian Muchuan remembered last night, when the two finally broke up, his eyes sank, he lowered his head and kissed her neck, and asked her in a breathy voice: " Still angry?"
    Chen Cheng didn't even lift his eyelids, and said, "No." "
    Really?" Jian Muchuan said, reaching out and poking into the hem of her clothes. My sister-in-law didn't wear a corset in her home clothes, and he felt it when he touched it. Touching her tits, "Aren't you angry?"
    Chen Cheng felt his waist soften for a while, propping up the table with one hand and holding the spatula in the other. He didn't have any hands to stop him, so he could only protest with his mouth, "Brother-in-law, Don't do this."
    Jian Muchuan asked her: "Don't do that?" He asked, and stretched out a hand into her pants, touched her pussy, and asked: "Don't do this?
    " At this time, there was a sound of opening the door, and my sister came back.