Chapter 33 Jealous (Story Chapter)

33. Jealous (Story Chapter)
    Zhao Zijun is quite well-known in the rich second-generation circle in the capital. When he chased Chen Cheng back then, he put a lot of effort into it. Every day he drove a supercar to the school to find Chen Cheng, sending flowers, purses, and clothes. Whatever Chen Cheng likes, he will get it for her. He really dotes on Chen Cheng. All of Chen Cheng's friends say that she is lucky, and when he meets such a rich and handsome man, he is absolutely devoted to her.
    At that time, Chen Cheng hadn't been in a relationship yet. When he met such a person, he treated her wholeheartedly. Of course, he was tempted. The two quickly established a relationship. After that, they dated and lived together for nearly a year.
    When they fell in love, Chen Cheng felt that he was the happiest woman, and even secretly thought in his heart that when he graduated, he would get a certificate with Zhao Zijun.
    It's just that what happened later proved that Chen Cheng was still too young and too naive.
    Zhao Zijun grew up in such a complicated circle, and where can he go simply? There was a party with friends from the dance troupe, and she went there late. Then she heard a man's voice talking to Zhao Zijun in the female toilet cubicle. They were exactly the same, so she stepped on the toilet to peek at the next door, and saw Zhao Zijun licking another woman's feet.
    At that moment, Chen Cheng almost vomited from nausea. Thinking of how often she kissed with such a mouth, she wished she could vomit her stomach out.
    Later, Chen Cheng resolutely proposed to break up, but Zhao Zijun disagreed. His explanation was: he loves Chen Cheng, but he has some hobbies that he cannot control himself.
    Chen Cheng sneered, saying that you can't control it, and you want me to endure kissing you while letting you lick other women's feet, why don't you lick my feet?
    Then Zhao Zijun faltered and explained that Chen Cheng's feet were not perfect, with scars, and the toes of his feet were deformed due to dancing practice.
    In the end, of course, the decision was decisive, and Chen Cheng blocked all his contact methods.
    It's just that Chen Cheng broke up with him, while Zhao Zijun played the role of an infatuated man, trying to chase Chen Cheng back.
    This is of course impossible.
    Unexpectedly, she has been out on tour for several months, and Zhao Zijun still chases after her.
    Thinking of this, when Chen Cheng faced Zhao Zijun, he couldn't put on a good face, but the visitor was a guest, he flew all the way to visit his doctor, and was invited in by his sister, Chen Cheng couldn't drive him out.
    My sister put her hands in her trouser pockets, looked at Chen Cheng and Zhao Zijun, and finally asked: "Do you need me to avoid it?" Chen Cheng hurriedly
    shook his head, and said to his sister: "No, sister, sit down.
    " I don't want to be alone with Zhao Zijun.
    Zhao Zijun looked quite disappointed. He obviously wanted to tell Chen Cheng, but Chen Cheng didn't want to listen, and he couldn't help it. He couldn't force her to listen. He put all the gifts he brought on the coffee table before sitting down on the armchair.
    "Chen Cheng, is your foot injured seriously? How is the medical treatment here? If it doesn't work, I'll take you to the capital to find the best specialist." Zhao Zijun said flatteringly.
    Chen Cheng said: "No, my attending doctor is my brother-in-law, he is very good." "
    Ah? Oh, this is very good, very good."
    After that, the atmosphere fell into an awkward silence, Chen Cheng didn't want to speak , Zhao Zijun didn’t know what to say, in the end it was the older sister who broke the embarrassment, she poured a glass of water for Zhao Zijun, put it in front of him, then sat next to Chen Cheng, raised Erlang’s legs naturally, and then took the initiative to ask Zhao Zijun some questions .
    Some work and business issues did not involve feelings. I guess my sister saw something.
    Zhao Zijun answered his sister's questions every time, and took the initiative to answer the topic very enthusiastically, probably because he wanted to please Chen Cheng's family.
    On the contrary, Chen Cheng, the client, almost dozed off when he sat beside him.
    In the end, I don't know what happened, my sister actually left Zhao Zijun for dinner, Chen Cheng was a little confused, "Sister, no need."
    The elder sister raised her eyebrows and said, "Mr. Zhao came all the way to see you. We should treat you to dinner."
    Then, the matter was settled like this.
    When Jian Muchuan came back from get off work, he saw a wild man at home.
    The wild man Zhao Zijun introduced himself very familiarly when he saw his brother-in-law, saying that he is Chen Cheng's ex-boyfriend and current suitor.
    "The suitor?" Jian Muchuan raised his eyebrows, and turned to look at Chen Cheng who was sitting at the dining table.
    Chen Cheng looked left and right, but he didn't dare to look at his brother-in-law.
    Zhao Zijun couldn't see the turbulent tide between the two of them, and said with a smile, "Yes, in the past few months after being separated from Chen Cheng, I haven't missed a single day of her, so I decided to try my best to get her back." Jian Muchuan's expression was calm, his
    eyes Deep and quiet, without any emotion, he asked, "What does Chen Cheng mean? She agrees to your pursuit?"
    Zhao Zijun chuckled twice, and said, "I'm still working hard."
    Jian Muchuan He hummed a single syllable, then went directly to Chen Cheng and sat down, leaving the two seats opposite to his sister and Zhao Zijun. Zhao Zijun was a little dumbfounded, but he could only touch his nose, walked to the seat next to his sister and sat down.
    Such a seating arrangement is strange no matter how you look at it.
    ————