Chapter 18 . In front of my sister, I was in heat with a vibrating egg

18. In front of my sister,
    at the moment when the door rang while the vibrating egg was in heat, my brother-in-law quickly withdrew his hand from Chen Cheng's pants, and Chen Cheng was so frightened that he froze on the bed. But there is something more in it that doesn't belong to her.
    Chen Cheng couldn't help shrinking her sensitive tender flesh, she could feel that it was a smooth and round thing, she quickly realized that her brother-in-law actually stuffed a vibrating egg into her pussy!
    This realization made Chen Cheng flustered for a while, thinking that his brother-in-law might want to turn on the vibrating switch at this time, right? As soon as this thought came to her, the vibrating egg that was caught in the moist acupuncture point began to vibrate slightly, Chen Cheng's body became more stiff, and the eyes that looked at her brother-in-law were full of resentment.
    Jian Muchuan had just finished this very nasty thing, and his expression was calm, as if he didn't just stuff a vibrator into his sister-in-law's pussy, but just finished a not-so-difficult operation.
    The older sister walked in, looked at the two people beside the bed who were not moving, and asked puzzledly: "What's wrong?"
    Jian Muchuan didn't answer, leaned down and put his hands on Chen Cheng's back again, and began to give her a serious massage.
    Chen Cheng's waist was weak from the shock of the vibrating egg, and he was gently rubbed by his brother-in-law. Soon he fell into tingling lust, but his sister stood by the bed and looked at them. No matter how comfortable her body is, she can't show half of it on her face.
    This kind of secret lewdness made Chen Cheng's heart beat faster, his adrenaline soared, and his pleasure multiplied. The well-behaved sister and the handsome husband have actually secretly got together.
    Thinking of this, Chen Cheng's coquettish acupoints contracted again, and his flesh was itchy from the shock of the vibrating egg, constantly secreting coquettish water. While enjoying the stimulation of having an affair, Chen Cheng couldn't help but blame himself, Not long ago, she had just decided to draw a line with her brother-in-law, and it hadn't been long since she was addicted to the lustful pleasure created by her brother-in-law.
    Seeing that Chen Cheng's face was blushing and looking impatient, the elder sister asked her brother-in-law worriedly: "Did you press too hard? Cheng Cheng looks uncomfortable." Chen Cheng shook his head in shame, and quickly said: "
    I It's okay."
    Brother-in-law looked down at her shy little appearance, hooked the corners of his lips, and said, "Let me be gentle."
    Chen Cheng was a little ashamed of his sister's close-up gaze, and simply buried his face in the pillow, flirting. Waves of tingling pleasure spread from the center of her legs, like a warm tide, submerging her whole body, so refreshing, so exciting...
    If Chen Cheng hadn't buried his face in the pillow, Chen Cheng was really afraid that he would lose control , showing a turbulent expression.
    "Chengcheng, move your face away, don't get bored." My sister reminded her with a frown.
    At this time, there was a crisp doorbell ringing at the door, and my sister yelled, turned around and walked out, saying as she walked, "It should be that the restaurant has delivered dinner, Mu Chuan, hurry up, you can eat after the massage."
    Jane Mu Chuan didn't raise his head, and didn't stop pressing with his hands. He just responded casually: "Okay."
    Chen Cheng lay silently on the pillow. Impatiently said to the brother-in-law: "Take out the vibrating egg."
    "Why, is it uncomfortable?" The brother-in-law hooked her trouser waist with one finger and pulled it down, revealing two white buttocks, his He put his hand into her legs again, touched her crotch, and said: "It's so shocking, don't you feel good     ?
    "
Looking at her with a calm expression, he asked, "Isn't this fun?"
    Chen Cheng's eyes were slightly red, and he looked at him and said, "Brother-in-law, you clearly know what I mean, and your attitude two days ago is also true. Want to end this mistake?"
    The brother-in-law looked at her silently for a few seconds, and said, "I regret it." After speaking, he touched the hand between his legs, gently inserted it into her tender pussy, and touched the still vibrating vibrating egg. With a light push, the vibrating egg is pushed deeper in an instant.
    Chen Cheng couldn't restrain himself and moaned violently: "Ah..."