Chapter 22 Brother-in-law rubs her dick

After her brother-in-law rubbed her with his dick and returned to the room, Chen Cheng hurriedly took out the vibrating egg. After being tossed by this little thing for so long, her pussy was already messed up, and she was so sensitive that she wanted to cum when she touched it.
    My sister cleaned up the dining table, came to knock on Chen Cheng's door, and asked her if she wanted to take a bath. Chen Cheng had to take a bath every day, but now her ankle was injured, so it was inconvenient to wash, but she still insisted on doing it herself, and asked her sister to help her She goes to the toilet.
    "Your brother-in-law is just like this. He has a cold personality. Just get used to him. Don't be afraid of him." My sister moved Chen Cheng a chair in so that she could sit comfortably under the shower and started talking about her brother-in-law. .
    Chen Cheng didn't say anything, but secretly retorted in his heart that her brother-in-law was not cold at all in front of her, but rather too hot, but she didn't dare to say this to her sister.
    Sitting with one leg crossed and taking a shower under the shower, Chen Cheng remembered what his brother-in-law said when he carried her back to the room. Could it be that he really wants to come over to fuck her tonight? Didn't he share a room with his sister? Will my sister not know?
    After taking a shower indiscriminately, Chen Cheng returned to bed with the help of his sister.
    Sitting by the bed, my sister chatted with Chen Cheng for a few words, and then my sister's phone rang. At first, my sister didn't want to hear it, so I hung up. Then the call came in persistently, and my sister went out to answer it.
    Chen Cheng took a hair dryer to dry his hair. Not long after, his sister came back and said that her friend had something to do and asked her to go over.
    The elder sister explained worriedly, "If you have anything to do, just call your brother-in-law and I will tell him more."
    Chen Cheng thought that the brother-in-law was the most dangerous existence!
    "I'm fine, go get busy." Chen Cheng said to his sister.
    When his sister went out, Chen Cheng lay down on the bed and played with his mobile phone, but he couldn't concentrate at all. He would listen to the movement outside from time to time, worried that his brother-in-law would come to torment her, and at the same time looked forward to his arrival.
    Chen Cheng felt like there were two villains living in his heart. One villain asked Chen Cheng to stay away from his brother-in-law, while the other urged Chen Cheng to get closer to his brother-in-law.
    But I don't know if my brother-in-law did it on purpose. Before my sister was there, my brother-in-law tried every means to play with her. Now that my sister has gone out, my brother-in-law doesn't come. It's as quiet as if Chen Cheng is the only one at home.
    Chen Cheng waited wildly for a while, then lay down on the bed and fell asleep in a daze.
    However, she didn't sleep for long when she was woken up.
    The room was dimly lit, with only one bedside lamp on. Chen Cheng was lying flat with the man's strong body on his body. Chen Cheng was frightened and woke up instantly. He opened his eyes wide and looked at him, "Sister...brother-in-law..."
    Jian Muchuan just pressed her lightly, and when she saw her wake up, he curled his lips and said, "Didn't I tell you to wait for me? Why did you fall asleep?"
    Chen Cheng pushed him softly, with a hoarse voice, and said, "Brother-in-law, Don't do this."
    "Don't do that?" Brother-in-law touched Chen Cheng's chest with one hand through his pajamas, then rubbed it lightly, and asked, "Don't do this?"
    He said, and stretched his hand down again , went to rub her pussy, and asked again: "Or don't do this?"
    Chen Cheng was rubbed so weakly by him, he pursed his lips, and simply turned his face away and remained silent.
    The brother-in-law withdrew his rubbing hands, pinched her chin, turned her face back, forced her to look at him, and finally asked, "Or don't do this?" After finishing speaking, he suddenly lowered his head and kissed her lips up.
    Chen Cheng opened his eyes wide.
    Brother-in-law... actually kissed her, this was the first time that brother-in-law kissed her after playing with her body for so long.
    The brother-in-law's kiss was domineering. After prying her mouth open easily, the tongue drove straight into her mouth, and then frantically messed inside.
    During the exchange of saliva, there was a sticky sound of water.
    While sucking kisses fiercely, she also pulled on Chen Cheng's pajama pants.
    In a few seconds, Chen Cheng's lower body was completely exposed to the air.
    "Don't." Chen Cheng struggled in fear, she could vaguely feel that her brother-in-law was very restless tonight, and might really eat her up, but she wasn't ready yet.
    Sure enough, after Chen Cheng's pants were taken off, her brother-in-law's tent, which was stretched high, pushed into her legs.
    While kissing her forcefully, the brother-in-law opened her legs and said in a hoarse voice, "Hey, just leave your body to me."
    After he finished speaking, he took the tent between his crotches to push Chen Cheng's mouth, and then forcefully Rubbed.
    ——————