Chapter 24 brother-in-law

Chen Cheng was still immersed in the pleasure of rubbing their penis. She was a little dazed when the action was suddenly interrupted. Keep grinding her.
    But the brother-in-law got up to get the phone, glanced at the incoming call, and connected it with a sullen face. The person over there didn't know what to say, so he responded and asked, "Are you sure...OK, I'll go over now." He briefly After speaking, he hung up the phone.
    Chen Cheng looked at him blankly, and asked softly, "What's the matter?"
    The brother-in-law leaned over and kissed the corner of her lips, and said, "Take you to the theater."
    "The theater? Now?" Chen Cheng He took the mobile phone by the bedside and looked at the time. It was past 12 o'clock in the evening, "Going out so late?
    " The guy was still tilted half-hardly, and swayed between his crotch as he moved.
    He first went to help Chen Cheng find a skirt to put on, after thinking about it, he found a long thin windbreaker and put it on for her. Chen Cheng sat on the edge of the bed and let him dress her, then he felt uneasy. Said: "Brother-in-law, where are the underwear?"
    Jian Muchuan raised his eyebrows and said: "No need."
    Going out in the middle of the night wearing only a skirt, what kind of show are you going to see?
    The brother-in-law didn't explain clearly to her, after helping her get dressed, he went upstairs and changed himself, and then went out with Chen Cheng in his arms.
    Chen Cheng had been teased for so long before, and her body was still very sensitive. When she got into the car, her legs were still dripping, and she felt wet. She took out a few tissues and wiped them uncomfortable. Seeing her movements, her brother-in-law couldn't bear it. Can't help laughing out loud.
    Going out in the middle of the night, there were no vehicles and pedestrians on the road, and the car quickly drove to a club in the city center. Looking at the exterior of the club, Chen Cheng found that they came to the same club on the night of her birthday, but they walked in through the gate that day Yes, today they entered from the underground garage.
    This way, Chen Cheng was like a pendant on his brother-in-law, he hugged her the whole time, when he got off the car, he still came to pick her up, walked into the elevator all the way, and went up to a very high floor.
    As soon as they stepped out of the elevator, someone greeted them and led them to a luxuriously decorated suite. There was already someone in the suite. It was a well-dressed man who looked about the same age as his brother-in-law.
    Seeing that Jian Muchuan came in with a woman in his arms, the man stood up in surprise, and asked, "Who is this?"
    Jian Muchuan ignored him, and asked in a calm tone, "Has it started yet?"
    The man rubbed his hands, and said with a smile : "It's starting. I just watched it. It's really exciting. It's worthy of being the most famous S in City A. It's really exciting."
    Jian Muchuan snorted softly, and walked to the single sofa with Chen Cheng in his arms. After a while, he adjusted his posture and let Chen Cheng sit comfortably in his arms. Seeing the ambiguous and sticky movements of the two, the man couldn't help but clicked his tongue twice, and said to Jian Muchuan: "I didn't expect it, I didn't expect it, you serious person , There are times when you are so tired."
    Jian Muchuan gave him a sideways look, and said coldly: "Turn on the screen, and then you can go."
    The man ghostly yelled: "Don't, I'll watch it with you."
    "Go out. "Jian Muchuan continued to chase people away.
    "Cut, actually crossing the river and demolishing the bridge, forget it, I'll go to another place to look." The man said, handed a remote control to Jian Muchuan, got up and left.
    Listening to their conversation, Chen Cheng asked his brother-in-law in a daze: "Brother-in-law, what's going on? What do you want me to see?" The
    brother-in-law said calmly, "You'll know it when you see it."
    He picked up the remote control After clicking a little, the picture on the wall in front of the sofa was quickly displayed, and the entire wall turned out to be a big screen.
    On the screen, it shows a room where various SM appliances are placed, and a woman is sitting on the sofa chair in the center of the room. The woman is wearing a sexy tight leather jacket, long leather boots, and half of her face Mask, and a very long leather whip in his hand.
    Even if Chen Cheng is not interested in SM, he can tell at a glance that this woman is a standard S.
    And in front of the woman, there was a young man who was tied up and stuffed with a mouth ball. It was an M.
    At this moment, the woman's leather boots were stepping on the young man's crotch, and the man immediately looked refreshed.
    Chen Cheng stared blankly at the picture on the screen, his eyes widened suddenly, and he looked back at his brother-in-law in disbelief. Seeing her devilish appearance, his brother-in-law smiled and said, "Why, did you recognize her so quickly?
    " , even though she was wearing a half-mask, Chen Cheng recognized it at a glance, and said, "She's...she's my sister!"
    ———
    Mistakes, the next chapter will have big meat!