Chapter 34 Bet (drama)

The four seats are divided into two sides of the dining table. The normal sitting method should be sister and brother-in-law, Chen Cheng and Zhao Zijun, but as soon as the brother-in-law sits next to Chen Cheng, this default normal order is disrupted, and the eyes of the other three people They all glanced at his brother-in-law intentionally or unintentionally, but he was an old god, and said in a flat tone: "Let's serve dinner."
    Chen Cheng pursed his lips secretly suppressing a smile, and then picked up his chopsticks to eat.
    During the period, Zhao Zijun wanted to talk to Chen Cheng several times, but because the location was far away, and his brother-in-law looked at him coldly from time to time, in the end Zhao Zijun had no choice but to give up and eat obediently. A few words.
    Chen Cheng found that when Zhao Zijun chatted with his sister, he seemed very obedient, and he didn't even dare to meet his sister's eyes, as if he was afraid of her. Chen Cheng was a little puzzled. Behaving so abnormally?
    After the meal, the brother-in-law went upstairs to change clothes, and the elder sister cut the fruit and let Chen Cheng and Zhao Zijun eat it. Zhao Zijun put it down after a few mouthfuls. You go."
    The implication of these words is obvious, even a fool can hear it, Zhao Zijun smiled awkwardly, and asked Chen Cheng: "Can I still come to see you tomorrow?" "You want to stay
    here Stay for a long time?" Chen Cheng asked.
    "Stay for a few days, I miss you very much during this time."
    "Don't, we have been separated for a few months." Chen Cheng didn't want to talk about this topic with him.
    "Chen Cheng, I know you despise me, but I have promised you that I will definitely change it." "It's
    not about whether you change it or not." Chen Cheng looked at him straight in the eyes and said, "Yes Because I don't love you anymore."
    "Okay." The elder sister listened for a long time, seeing that the atmosphere was not right, she interrupted the two of them at the right time, and said, "Let's talk about this matter after Chengcheng recovers from her injury. She is recuperating now. It's not suitable to get angry, where does Mr. Zhao live? I'll take you back."
    Zhao Zijun waved his hands flattered, and said, "No, no, I'll just go out and take a taxi."
    My sister has always been strong, and she said she would give it away, "Chen Cheng will ask her brother-in-law to give her a massage later, so I will see you off when I have time, let's go." After saying that, my sister got up and walked towards the entrance. Make pie.
    Zhao Zijun hurriedly stood up, and after a few steps, he backed up and said to Chen Cheng, "I'll come see you tomorrow." Chen Cheng
    frowned and didn't say a word. When did this rich second generation in the capital become such a mother-in-law? up?
    When the brother-in-law came down after changing his clothes, my sister had already gone out with Zhao Zijun, and Chen Cheng was the only one left in the living room, who was nibbling on an apple. When he saw him coming down, he stopped eating.
    "Where is the person?" Jian Muchuan walked towards her and asked her.
    "My sister sent Zhao Zijun back to the hotel."
    "Oh." Jian Muchuan leaned over, opened his mouth and ate a small piece of apple that she was holding naturally, then picked her up and walked to the bedroom.
    Chen Cheng has been hugged by his brother-in-law a lot these days, and his muscles formed a memory. He put his arms around his neck and said, "Don't you find it strange? Why is my sister suddenly so enthusiastic?" Jian Muchuan carried him into the bedroom and put him on the
    bed , began to take off her clothes, said while taking off: "Does your ex-boyfriend have any hobbies?" "
    How do you know? He likes to lick women's feet."
    Jian Muchuan frowned, "He often licks your feet "
    No, he doesn't think my feet are pretty enough, no, the point is not that, the point is that he likes to lick feet." "
    Then he might be a hidden jerk, right?"
    Chen Cheng was stunned, and cooperated foolishly Brother-in-law, took off the last pair of underwear on his body, hugged his breasts in surprise, and said angrily: "Why did you take me off?!" Jian Muchuan laughed softly and
    forced her onto the bed , said: "This massage is more convenient."
    Chen Cheng was a little anxious, and said: "I will find out when my sister comes back!"
    "Do you think she will come back early tonight? I guess she has already started playing with your ex-boyfriend." "
    Don't say that about my sister!"
    Even if my sister loves to play, she won't play with her ex-boyfriend, Chen Cheng Glaring at her brother-in-law fiercely, she said, "Don't discredit my sister."
    "Are you betting?" Jian Muchuan took out his phone and asked her.
    "How to bet?" Chen Cheng was not convinced.
    "Today, if your sister comes back early, I will lose. You can make any request to me. If your sister comes back late, how will I play tonight? I have the final say. How about it?" "Yes." The bet
    was
    established up.
    About five minutes later, Jian Muchuan's mobile phone message rang, and it was sent by a friend in the clubhouse: "Your wife brought a handsome guy to the clubhouse." The message also included a candid photo, it was my sister and Zhao Zijun .
    Chen Cheng: "..."
    Brother-in-law held the phone, looked at Chen Cheng triumphantly, and said, "You lost."
    Chen Cheng was shocked in his heart, and also thought it was funny, he didn't expect his sister to see her ex-boyfriend in the same eye No wonder, today I feel that my sister is very strange during the day, and Zhao Zijun, who is usually a good boy, is so obedient in front of my sister. It turns out that like attracts like!
    Chen Cheng was in a complicated mood. She was a little angry with her sister, but also a little relieved. Earlier, she felt that she had an affair with her brother-in-law, and it was not good to hide it from her sister. Now it seems that her sister doesn't pay much attention to this marriage at all, and plays it better than her brother-in-law. Return wild.
    Chen Cheng looked up at his brother-in-law, with a hook in his eyes, and said, "I would like to bet and admit defeat, how does brother-in-law want to play?"
    Jian Muchuan raised his eyebrows, it was the first time he saw such an active sister-in-law, so he bluntly made a request, saying : "Open up your legs, let me see the pussy."