Chapter 26 Fucked to death by brother-in-law

26. Fucked to death by brother-in-law (two more in one, 3000 words high H)
    The huge glans squeezed the opening of the hole, lubricated it with hot water, rushed halfway in, and made Chen Cheng scream.
    The brother-in-law's meat dragon was really too big, with a big penis head and a thick body, which stretched Chen Cheng's mouth so tightly that it turned white, like a rubber band that was stretched to the extreme and was about to burst.
    "Brother-in-law...it's too big, slow down, it hurts." Chen Cheng supported his brother-in-law's shoulders with both hands, controlling his body so that he wouldn't sit down completely, and the Sao acupoint, which was stretched to the extreme, kept shrinking because of being too sensitive However, no matter how much she shrank, the huge thing was still standing there motionless, causing her to feel a burst of pain.
    The moment Jian Muchuan inserted it, she was pinched so comfortably by her tight acupoints, she wished she could penetrate it to the end immediately, and then fuck it hard, but seeing her small face wrinkled into a ball in pain, her heart softened , leaned over to lick and kiss the corner of her lips, calmed her emotions silently, reached out to touch the junction of the two genitals, pushed away the wet pubic hair, found the protruding clitoris in the gap, and gently pressed it with the pulp of the thumb Knead.
    "Ah... um..." Chen Cheng was rubbed comfortably, and more water gushed out of his pussy, moistening their sexual organs and allowing his brother-in-law's huge dick to move slowly.
    Knowing that my sister-in-law is squeamish, Jian Muchuan didn't dare to insert it to the end, but let the cock go in and out of the slippery cave in a small way, and waited until the sister-in-law's body gradually relaxed and the pussy was moist enough, then he inserted it little by little. , until the glans head is pushed into the deepest coquettish heart.
    After a while, Chen Cheng's body was completely softened by the fuck, and he directly slumped on his brother-in-law, allowing him to play around.
    "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Swallowing a thick, hard and hot cock as he wished, Chen Cheng felt a sense of satisfaction from the bottom of his heart, it was the satisfaction of having his desires filled.
    The stem body with bulging veins stretched out the meat of her hole, rubbing back and forth, as if a ball of fire slowly spread in her hole, burning her body temperature increased, and she was fascinated.
    "Brother-in-law..." she murmured softly, moving her face closer.
    Seeing her fascinated eyes, Jian Muchuan knew that she had already felt fucked. This little slut was still screaming in pain one second, and started to be angry the next second. He knew that she came here to ask for a kiss. Without waiting for her to take the initiative, Jian Muchuan opened his mouth to enclose her delicate red lips.
    This kiss was extremely intense, the tips of their tall noses rubbed together, their breaths intertwined, their tongues intertwined and teased in each other's mouths, and as their saliva blended, they made obscene tsk-tsk sounds.
    After the kiss was over, Chen Cheng was a little out of breath, even his lips were swollen from the kiss.
    The brother-in-law lifted her injured leg, put it on the armrest of the sofa, and took off her coat and skirt. Chen Cheng sat on him naked like this, while the clothes on the brother-in-law were still neatly dressed, but Open the crotch and take out the cock.
    Such a contrasting picture made Chen Cheng feel ashamed, she blushed and asked, "Will someone come in?"
    The brother-in-law reached out and rubbed her tits until they deformed, and then said, "No."
    Chen Cheng's nipples were also very sensitive. When he was pulled by his brother-in-law's fingers, he hummed comfortably, even his waist was trembling, and he looked extremely flirtatious.
    The brother-in-law played with her tits enough, and continued to touch her thighs with both hands, gently kneading her as usual, and then opened her legs, and then looked down at the two of them. The genitals are together, the black and thick pubic hair is stained with water, sticking to the skin, the pink pussy is swollen by his cock, the two thick labia majora cannot be closed, and they are wide open, the clitoris is again Hard and swollen, standing tall in the middle, as if waiting for someone to knead it.
    And his cock has been completely inserted, leaving only the root of the stalk and the pouch below, what a greedy little mouth, he thought, a coquettish and slutty mouth.
    Seeing his brother-in-law staring at his pussy for a moment, Chen Cheng felt a little embarrassed, and reached out to cover her, but was stopped by his brother-in-law, who twisted his crotch and let his dick quickly penetrate her He asked in a hoarse voice, "Do you like me to fuck you like this?"
    Chen Cheng hesitated for less than two seconds, and nodded honestly.
    Seeing that she just nodded, the brother-in-law continued to twitch his cock to fuck her, and said, "Say it if you like it."
    Staring at the pussy and seeing himself being fucked, it was a double stimulation of touch and vision. Chen Cheng was sucked by himself The dick, the lewd appearance of spitting water was stimulated, and the desire in my heart surged, and I cooperated with my brother-in-law obediently, and replied: "I like it, I like it
    . The shackles of morality were completely broken, shattered, and turned into ashes in this second. Chen Cheng seemed to have been opened up through the two channels of Ren and Du, following his own heart, and said the coquettish words smoothly: "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh His big dick, it's so comfortable to fuck...ah..."
    Jian Muchuan was stimulated by his sister-in-law's flirtatious behavior so that his dick swelled up. striking.
    "Papa, papa..."
    There was a loud acupuncture sound in the suite, and her brother-in-law's huge penis broke ground in her cave, constantly impacting her cervix. It seemed as if he would faint in the next second.
    On the screen on the wall, the older sister has already pressed the boy to the ground, raised the whip to whip his sensitive zone, and continued to step on his genitals, while the boy moaned with an idiot face... the older sister
    condescendingly After stepping on it for a while, seeing the boy rolling her eyes, she stopped, put away the whip, and then straddled the boy's crotch, opened her crotch pants, and looked at the boy's upturned cock, slowly She sat down quietly, and when she sat down to the end, the elder sister breathed out comfortably, and said in a cold voice: "You bitch, hurry up and move." The moment the elder sister sat down, the
    boy shivered with pleasure. After receiving the order from the elder sister, He immediately straightened his waist crazily. Although the boy has been in the role of being trained, his figure is actually very good, strong and powerful, making his sister bump up and down like she is riding a horse.
    Off-screen, Chen Cheng was also jolted by her brother-in-law. Her buttocks kept colliding with her brother-in-law's thighs, making a crackling sound, which was so loud that Chen Cheng wanted to cover his ears, while the wall The screen on the screen, the two people's lovemaking has also entered a crazy mode, and there are always crackling sounds, as if the two sides are competing to see who can crack louder.
    In the end, Chen Cheng couldn't take it anymore. While having sex with her brother-in-law, she also had to listen to her sister having sex with others. This feeling was too shameful, so she whispered, "Brother-in-law, please turn off the screen." Jian Muchuan
    was I worked hard, heard her say this, and asked: "Why?"
    "I...I don't want to see my sister having sex...This is too weird, ah...ahh..."
    The brother-in-law didn't listen to her and turned off the screen, Instead, he picked her up and turned her around, let her sit on the sofa by herself, and raised her legs up, pressing them onto her own shoulders, forming a V-shape, fully exposing her pussy and ass. In front of him.
    "Isn't it better to see it this way?" the brother-in-law said, and then continued to twist his waist, letting the cock fuck the pussy harder.
    Chen Cheng's body was constantly shaken by being fucked, and the pussy was burning hot, and the pleasure has been superimposed to the peak. Now she is facing the screen with her whole face, and her eyes can't help but see her sister inside. As if touched by electricity, he looked away instantly.
    The brother-in-law was amused by her appearance, chuckled twice, and said, "I don't mind, what do you mind?"
    Chen Cheng half-lyed on the sofa, enduring his brother-in-law's rebuke, his brother-in-law's cock seemed tireless, Pushing her cervix up and down, it made her feel sore and numb. She had a vague feeling that her brother-in-law seemed to want to insert his dick further inside.
    Thinking of this, she couldn't help feeling a little anxious, put her arms around her brother-in-law's shoulders, and whispered coquettishly: "Don't...don't bump into it, it will hurt very much." The brother-in-law's forehead and neck were covered with hot sweat, and his Adam's apple was rolling up and down
    . Getting close, he opened his mouth to enclose her chin, and said with a smile, "It won't hurt, it will only make you feel better."
    "You lied..." Chen Cheng retorted.
    Seeing that she still had the strength to talk back to him, the corners of Jian Muchuan's mouth curled up slightly, and he pushed his crotch hard, with such force that he wanted to send the glans in.
    "Ahhh..." Chen Cheng screamed in panic, since she had sex experience, this was the first time she was fucked so deeply, the head of the penis was pushed into the uterus.
    "Ah... ah... brother-in-law, don't... don't move, I'm afraid..."
    Although it wasn't very painful, the feeling of soreness became more and more obvious. Brother-in-law's penis is so big, Chen Cheng was really afraid that he would insert her uterus broken!
    The brother-in-law put his arms around her, kissed and coaxed her, and said, "Don't be afraid, it will make you so happy later..." After
    finishing speaking, he clenched his back molars, lowered his waist, swung his hips, and started to fuck hard. Chen Cheng was stupefied all at once, and he couldn't cry out, he could only move his body along with his movements.
    The brother-in-law's waist was like a male dog's waist pressed by an electric motor. The fuck was fast and hard, until Chen Cheng's whole body went numb.
    The pleasure accumulated in her body more and more, like a roaring flood, breaking through the dam and submerging her completely. The moment she climbed to the top, the tender flesh in the pussy contracted and convulsed crazily, biting the cock hard, a wave of pleasure Another wave from coercion to spread made her tremble involuntarily.
    "Ahhhhh...     "