Chapter 35 Do other people lick you like this?

35. Do other people lick you like this?
    Chen Chengyuan was lying flat on the bed. Hearing what his brother-in-law said, although he was a little shy in his heart, he hoped to admit defeat, so he opened his legs obediently, exposing his pussy to his brother-in-law. Under the thick pubic hair, in the pink shellfish , with a swollen clitoris in her mouth, which was swollen by her brother-in-law in the morning. The clitoris was soaked in lewd water, and it looked oily and slippery.
    Jian Muchuan's Adam's apple rolled, following his instinct, he leaned over to his sister-in-law's leg, and looked at her pussy from a close distance. Although he had fucked her pussy several times, the pussy was still tight, beautiful in color, and pleasing to the eye Can't take my eyes off.
    He touched the clitoris with the tip of his nose, and smelled the dirty smell that belonged exclusively to his sister-in-law. When he thought of the man at the dinner table just now, a sour taste surged in his heart, so he stuck out his tongue and brushed his sister-in-law's clitoris fiercely, and asked her: " Has anyone else licked you like this before?"
    Chen Cheng hummed comfortably after being licked, and was a little surprised to hear his jealous question, this is brother-in-law, does he care about her?
    She looked up at her brother-in-law between her legs, and asked, "Do you mind this?"
    Jian Muchuan didn't want to admit that he minded, after all, he is a mature adult, "I just asked, did he lick you like this? "
    Chen Cheng really thought about it seriously, and said: "He is not as good as you, so powerful."
    Jian Muchuan raised his eyebrows, feeling that he had been coaxed, so he lowered his head contentedly, continued to lick her clitoris, and waited. After playing with the clitoris enough, I went to lick the pink pussy. The water there was already overflowing.
    "Ah... um... so comfortable, my pussy was licked by my brother-in-law." Chen Cheng moaned softly, his brother-in-law's tongue nimbly moved in and out of her pussy, like a flame, completely exhausting her lust ignite.
    Jian Muchuan swallowed a few mouthfuls of his sister-in-law's obscene water, then stood up and unbuttoned his pants, patted her buttocks and said, "Turn over and lie down." Chen Cheng thought he was trying to get in, so he didn't have any objections, so he obediently turned over
    , Raise the buttocks, exposing the white and smooth back.
    Sure enough, the brother-in-law took out his cock, crushed Chen Cheng's pussy with the head of his penis, and then rubbed her pussy from back to front. After soaking the dick completely, he held the huge dick and slowly moved forward. Chen Cheng forced himself in.
    "Ah..."
    Chen Cheng screamed loudly, twisting his buttocks to meet his penetration, the big dick was inserted slowly, the thick stem slowly opened up her soft vagina, and then inserted inch by inch, Go all the way in to a deep position.
    The meat sucked tightly on the cock, and with Chen Cheng's breathing, he loosened and shrank, as if he was massaging the cock, the pleasure spread rapidly, making both of them feel numb all over.
    He leaned down, kissed his sister-in-law's neck, and asked: "Is it okay? Do you like to fuck slowly like this, or faster like this morning?"
    Chen Cheng was a little confused, and said, "I like both, I like my brother-in-law to fuck me."
    Jian Muchuan The sourness in her heart was completely coaxed, she was a little proud, pinched her chin, and forced her to raise her head and kiss him.
    The two exchanged a rare tender wet kiss. After letting her go, Jian Muchuan held her waist and began to twist and pump her. While inserting her pussy, he also massaged her waist with his hands. Under the double stimulation, It didn't take long for Chen Cheng to have an orgasm.
    This is the most tender time that the brother-in-law has done since the two had an affair. When the brother-in-law quickly pumped and ejaculated inside her, Chen Cheng thought that although she prefers intense sex, she also likes such tenderness occasionally. It's just...
    "How can you cum inside!" she complained.
    Jian Muchuan smiled lightly: "Don't worry, I've had an injection, and I can ejaculate freely in the future."
    After the two cleaned up, they went to bed together and rested. Chen Cheng drove him back to the room, but he said it was okay, anyway, he and his sister had different rooms Chen Cheng had no choice but to let him stay.
    As a result, he fell asleep in a daze, and Chen Cheng heard his sister knocking on the door outside. Before she could react, he heard the door click and it was turned open.
    The man beside him was not slow to react, and quickly got into the bed.
    Chen Cheng was stunned.