Chapter 14 Brother-in-law touches her pussy

14. Brother-in-law touches her pussy
    Brother-in-law's palms were slightly cool, and when he rubbed them through a layer of clothes, the feeling was not very obvious, but when he inserted his fingertips into her trouser waist and slowly moved his palms against her belly, the slight coolness The feeling was magnified dozens of times in an instant, and the skin he touched had goosebumps first.
    The palm moved forward very slowly, as if deliberately trying to whet Chen Cheng's appetite, it inserted into her trouser waist bit by bit, touched her lower abdomen, and the palm rubbed against her skin, arousing layers of ambiguous heat.
    Chen Cheng was short of breath, his chest heaved violently, all the senses of his body were focused on the place touched by his palm, even though he only touched her lower abdomen, the pussy between her legs had already flowed out, and her pussy was constantly moving, It seemed to be eagerly anticipating the arrival of the man's palm.
    Chen Cheng swallowed hard, and in a soft voice, called him tremblingly: "Brother-in-law..." "
    Yes." Jian Muchuan answered her in a low voice, and asked her in a hoarse voice: "Do you want to have fun?"
    Chen Cheng Cheng Cheng nodded honestly, and replied with a blushing face, "Yes."
    Jian Muchuan couldn't see the specific expression on his face wearing a mask, but there seemed to be a hint of a smile in his cold eyes, and his voice was not so cold, even With a bit of laziness, he said: "Good boy."
    Then, Chen Cheng could clearly feel that his palm passed over her lower abdomen, touched the triangular area between her legs, and rubbed on her thick pubic hair. A few times, and then press her labia majora with moderate force.
    "Hmm..." Chen Cheng bit his lower lip, let out a comfortable hum from his nasal cavity, narrowed his winking eyes slightly, and his face was full of love.
    Compared with rubbing her thighs through the pants yesterday, it feels too exciting to touch her pussy directly. The moment her brother-in-law touched her pussy, her thoughts seemed to have reached a small The orgasm is so refreshing that the soul is trembling.
    After lightly pressing the palm a few times, it changed to clockwise and kneaded. Chen Cheng's thick labia majora was deformed, and sticky water overflowed from the slits of the labia, wetting her. The pubic hair also stained his hands.
    My sister's voice came from the door, and she spoke calmly to the person on the other end of the phone. The other party seemed to have encountered some difficulties at work, and my sister patiently helped him solve them one by one.
    What I heard in my ears was my sister's familiar and pleasant voice, and it was my brother-in-law's palms who were constantly playing tricks on me. Chen Cheng was a little stunned by the stimulation. While feeling sorry for my sister, I was completely addicted to the pleasure my brother-in-law brought her. ,Inextricable.
    It's so comfortable, how can it be so comfortable, it's a hundred times better than any time she had sex before.
    The brother-in-law rubbed her pussy for a while, and after feeling her wetness, he rubbed the slit of her labia with the pulp of his middle finger. The wetness of the lewd water made his fingers slippery. That sensitive clit in the gap.
    "Ah..." Chen Cheng groaned uncontrollably, and consciously opened her legs to let her brother-in-law's hand move more smoothly between her legs. She raised her head slightly and looked down at her legs, but she couldn't see her brother-in-law's palm The specific movements, I saw the bulging crotch was twisting rapidly, looking extremely lewd.
    "Um...um..." She didn't dare to speak out, she could only hum softly. The pleasure from her clitoris plunged her into a vortex of desire. She couldn't think at all, and could only follow the instinct of her body and twist Rubbing buttocks, wanting more pleasure.
    Just when Chen Cheng's clitoris was rubbed by her brother-in-law's fingertips and she was about to climax, her brother-in-law suddenly stopped. Before she had any preparations, he suddenly raised two fingers together and fucked her pussy hard inside.
    "Hmm..." Chen Cheng's eyes widened in surprise, and there was a burst of rapid contraction immediately, and his body trembled to a small orgasm.
    While trembling, she thought dizzily: So cool!