Chapter 55. Sister-in-law and girlfriend

55. Sister-in-law and girlfriend
    The curtains are thick and have a good shading effect. The two of them are wrapped in it, and the light is dim. Even if they are close at hand, their vision is somewhat blurred.
    Jian Muchuan put his arms around Chen Cheng's waist, rubbed his huge dick against her perineum, and in the next second, along with her flowing pussy, inserted it hard.
    Chen Cheng's pants were pulled aside, his clothes were ripped off to reveal two tits, his whole body was messed up and sensual, he would be penetrated by a big dick again, he wanted to scream but didn't dare to scream, he could only raise his head and open his mouth, silently panting.
    Jian Muchuan really knows every sensitive point on her body very well, no matter how he plays with her, he can make her want to die, addicted to it and unable to extricate herself.
    In this exciting situation where she might be discovered at any time, Jian Muchuan not only didn't let her go, but fucked her more violently one after another. Every time he hit, it was like inserting his cock into the womb, making Chen Cheng It was both cool and uncomfortable, with hot sweat dripping from his body and water gushing out from under his body, making him look like he was out of his mind.
    The people outside searched around to no avail, so they had no choice but to turn off the lights and leave. The light in the curtains became darker and darker, but the two of them left in no hurry. Jian Muchuan supported Chen Cheng's waist, and began to sprint wide open. When he got up, the excessive impact force made Chen Cheng almost unsteady, so he could only reach out and grab the curtain, lower his waist, trying not to let himself be knocked into the air.
    The two hid in the curtains and fucked violently. The pleasure spread from the place where the two had intercourse like mountains and seas. Chen Cheng was quickly inserted into the climax. Jian Muchuan's whole body was numb, as if he had been electrocuted.
    He supported Chen Cheng's waist, no longer suppressed his impulse, and after a burst of rapid thrusts, he shot the hot thick semen into Chen Cheng's pussy.
    "Ah... so comfortable... um..." Chen Cheng, who had already had an orgasm, was scalded by the man's semen, and the pussy contracted and convulsed again, and climbed to another wave of orgasm.
    Having already done physical training for most of the day, coupled with this intense sexual incident, after Chen Cheng climaxed, his whole body collapsed into a limp ball. In the end, Jian Muchuan carried her to the shower room to take a shower.
    After packing up, the two of them didn't go home, but went directly to the clubhouse. On the way, Chen Cheng sent a message in the group of the dance troupe, saying that her boyfriend invited everyone to the clubhouse.
    After seeing the news of Chen Cheng, the colleagues all seemed very excited. It seems that Chief Chen's boyfriend is indeed a rich man, and he is very generous when he makes a move. The famous local club's spending is ridiculously high.
    Chen Cheng also ate dinner in the clubhouse. She had a light taste. Jian Muchuan ordered a table of Cantonese cuisine for her. When the meal was almost finished, Chen Cheng's colleagues also arrived one after another.
    To Chen Cheng's relief, the only sister Lin who knew Jian Muchuan didn't come, so she saved herself the trouble of explaining.
    People in the dance theater troupe are basically young people, they love to play on weekdays, and they are even more noisy when they get together. Everyone is very curious about Jian Muchuan, but Jian Muchuan is too cold, one can tell that he is not easy to get along with of.
    It was also at this time that Chen Cheng realized that Jian Muchuan's enthusiasm was really only aimed at her alone. He was indifferent and alienated to others, and no one had a chance to get close to him.
    Although I invited my colleagues to play, they actually played on their own. At first, after the two of them had a cup of wine at the crowd, at other times, only Chen Cheng accompanied Jian Muchuan to talk. Even if others wanted to talk, they didn't dare Come talk to Jian Muchuan.
    During this period, Jian Muchuan received a call from a friend, Jian Muchuan hung up after answering twice, turned back to Chen Cheng and said: "The boss of this club asked me to go out, you just sit here obediently and wait for me to come back. "
    Chen Cheng asked him curiously: "What does the boss want you to do?"     "I don't know,
    I'll go and see."
Surrounded by people, everyone was chattering, basically praising Jian Muchuan for being more handsome than a movie star.
    They are all a bunch of dogs.
    The owner of the clubhouse is very familiar with Jian Muchuan. The two families are family friends, so they have known each other since they were young. The first thing they found out about their sister's cheating last time was this friend.
    Also because they were too familiar, the two of them didn't need to say polite words when they met. The friend cut to the chase and asked Jian Muchuan: "What's the matter with you, have you brought your sister-in-law to live together recently? And you came out to meet her friend, is it necessary to be so high-profile?"
    "En." Jian Muchuan responded, took the cigarette from his friend, and said in his mouth, "She is not my sister-in-law, but my girlfriend." The friend clicked his tongue and said, "As long as you don't divorce for a day,
    she It's your sister-in-law, you cheated, she is at most a mistress now."
    Jian Muchuan frowned, and asked him impatiently: "Did you ask me to teach you?" "
    I'm just reminding you, since you like her, you have to Keep a low profile, or her reputation will be bad."
    Jian Muchuan has been addicted to being in love recently, and many things have not been considered. He was silent for a while, and said to his friend: "I will take care of it." "
    Then you Does the family know about it too?"
    "I don't know, my mom is going to have an operation recently, and I don't think about her."
    Even so, after being reminded by a friend, Jian Muchuan realized his mistake. With the title of mistress, Jian Muchuan took her sister to the Civil Affairs Bureau to obtain a divorce certificate the next day.