Chapter 9 Brother-in-law, touch me below

"Uh...uh..." The moan came out uncontrollably. Chen Cheng was startled when he heard it, and he bit his lips again, a pair of With a little water in her eyes, she looked at her brother-in-law shyly and innocently. Her body was already sensitive, and she couldn't stand being touched like this.
    The movements of Jian Muchuan's hands paused, and when he raised his eyes to look at his sister-in-law's face, he saw her shy and amorous expression. He coughed lightly and said, "It's really uncomfortable, you can call it out." Chen Cheng blushed even
    more He pursed his lips and shook his head, indicating that she would not make any more noise.
    Jian Muchuan didn't speak. He knew about the changes in his sister-in-law's body. From the moment he started massaging her legs, he noticed that her pants were getting wet on the center of her legs. Yes, because the patient's gown is light gray, and it will be obvious when it gets wet. He was massaging his sister-in-law while watching her pants getting wet.
    There is so much water, Jian Muchuan thought.
    Just now, the back of her hand occasionally touched the center of my sister-in-law's leg, and she could get wet like this. Then she might not be able to stand the next massage. Thinking of this, Jian Muchuan reminded: "I'm going to rub your hip bones for you now. The thigh area, can you do it?"
    "Ah? Oh... I can do it." After understanding what her brother-in-law said, Chen Cheng's face turned redder. She knew it was wrong to let her brother-in-law touch her most sensitive place more, but she just couldn't control it.
    Chen Cheng's legs, which were originally close together, were slightly separated and flattened. Afraid that her ankle in a cast would be uncomfortable, Jian Muchuan found a blanket for her to cushion, and then continued the massage at hand.
    Because the legs were separated, Chen Cheng's drenched trousers were exposed even more, and the wet ones looked particularly ambiguous, but Chen Cheng had no time to take care of these at this time.
    The brother-in-law's hands were rubbing between her hipbones and thighs, which was the closest to the labia majora, and deliberately avoided the center point, rubbing the edge of the center point back and forth, a feeling of soreness, numbness and itchiness, It quickly spread from the depths of the flower hole, gradually invading all her nerves, and gradually confused her thoughts.
    "Hmm..."
    Chen Cheng started humming uncontrollably, the pain in his crotch gradually disappeared, replaced by bursts of tingling pleasure, as if his whole body was soaked in comfortable warm water, and the waves gently washed him away Her body and her brother-in-law's hands seemed to be magical, and they were freely displayed between her legs. Several times, she wanted to ask her brother-in-law to touch her pussy, but she didn't dare.
    In the constant-temperature ward, listening to his sister-in-law's moaning, a thin layer of sweat gradually appeared on Jian Muchuan's forehead, and the crotch, which had recovered to be calm, slowly stood up again, pushing out the white coat. The proud arc, he took a deep breath, the thumbs of both hands moved slowly down along the heels of his sister-in-law's legs, brushed the center of her legs, and then pulled back. The center of the leg is more wet.
    "Uh...uh...ahh..." The groan that had been suppressed all this time finally poured out of Chen Cheng's mouth. She didn't know whether her brother-in-law was really treating her or playing tricks on her on purpose. All I know is that the bottom of her is comfortable and uncomfortable, and she wants more touching, directly touching her pussy.
    "Brother-in-law...ah...brother-in-law..." She called Jian Muchuan savagely, begging in her tone, begging him to give her more comfort.
    However, Jian Muchuan didn't seem to see her suffering, and while continuing to massage her crotch, he said to her in a cool tone: "Is it uncomfortable, bear with it, and it will be fine soon." "Brother-in-law
    ... Hmm... touch my bottom, touch it, okay?" Chen Cheng twisted his waist and impatiently rubbed his leg against his brother-in-law's hand.
    The beautiful sister-in-law was lying on the bed, begging him to touch her pussy, Jian Muchuan was silent for two seconds, lowered her eyes to look at the tent that was stretched high between her crotch, and said two words lightly.
    "No."
    —————