Chapter 16 Touch each other's genitals

16. Touching each other's genitals
    Chen Cheng never imagined that one day, she would sneakily touch each other's genitals with her brother-in-law in front of her sister. She had never dreamed of such a lewd thing before, but now she Not only did it, but it was addicted to it.
    My brother-in-law's dick is very thick and long. She saw it on the night of Chen Cheng's birthday. When she touches it today, she still marvels at its size. Her fist is so big, and her dick is so thick, I have only seen it in AV movies of European and American blacks.
    The dick has been completely swollen and hardened, and it is pushed up at an exaggerated angle in the pants. Chen Cheng put his palm on it and was burned by the hot body temperature. Although he couldn't see the specific shape, the blue veins coiled around the stem could easily If you touch it, it's definitely a hideous big guy.
    Chen Cheng didn't dare to move too much, he could only hold the stem and move it up and down in a small arc, while the direction of her face was facing her sister, so she could clearly see her movement.
    My sister sat on the sofa with a relaxed expression, closed her eyes, and seemed to be asleep. After all, she came back from abroad on a long-distance plane, and came to the hospital to see her sister without going home to rest.
    But the older sister was so worried about the younger sister, but the younger sister carried her behind her back and couldn't stop having an affair with her brother-in-law, completely giving her body to her brother-in-law, allowing him to touch her pussy and pinch her tits.
    The brother-in-law seemed to be massaging her tits, with just the right strength, rounding and flattening her tits, kneading them into various obscene shapes.
    Chen Cheng struggled not to groan, and continued to lick the cock in his hand, but her brother-in-law's cock was getting bigger and bigger, and she could hardly hold it anymore. She thought that such a big dick should be quite good when inserted into the pussy. It's hard, she tried for a long time that night, but she couldn't get in.
    The brother-in-law seemed to think that she was inattentive, so he pushed his hips to draw her attention back. Chen Cheng blushed and started to massage harder.
    However, although such an affair is exciting, it is very thrilling. When the two gradually found their feelings, the elder sister's cell phone rang again, and the sudden ringtone rang in the quiet ward, which not only woke up the sleepy elder sister, but also shocked the two men who had an affair. Fortunately, my brother-in-law was covered by a white coat, even if Chen Cheng withdrew his hand in a hurry, there was nothing unusual about it.
    My sister picked up the phone in a daze, and hung up the phone after a few perfunctory words. When she woke up and stood up, the two people beside the bed had already returned to their original state.
    But although Chen Cheng was calm on the outside, he was extremely hungry inside. He really wanted his brother-in-law to find a chance to fuck her pussy.
    However, in the next two days, my brother-in-law returned to normal, with a serious appearance. The acupuncture and massage given to Chen Cheng were really treating her, and he didn't do anything out of the ordinary. The ambiguity never existed.
    Such a fickle brother-in-law made Chen Cheng feel at a loss, and his mood became a little depressed. Even colleagues from the dance troupe came to see her, but they couldn't make Chen Cheng feel better.
    Looking at Chen Cheng's appearance, the elder sister thought that the hospital was too boring and bored, so she asked her, "How about I go through the discharge procedures for you, and we go home to recuperate." "Is this okay?" Chen Cheng asked
    .
    My sister nodded while working on a laptop, and said, "These few days in the hospital are mainly to observe whether your concussion is serious. We can go home and let your brother-in-law continue to treat your back injury." The more my sister thought about it, the more I felt that this
    method It was feasible, so without waiting for Chen Cheng to make a decision, he got up and went out to talk to his brother-in-law.
    So, after getting her brother-in-law's nod of agreement, her sister helped Chen Cheng pack up her belongings, and then led her to leave the hospital and go home happily.
    The thought of living in the home of her sister and brother-in-law made Chen Cheng feel very complicated. What attitude should she have when facing her brother-in-law?
    ——
    There is a reason for my brother-in-law's fickle attitude, which will be mentioned later.
    I want to change the map and have an affair, rub your hands~