Chapter 3 Did not make it to the end

3. Did not make it to the end
    In fact, the matter of whoring ducks, now that I think about it, I am quite afraid. Chen Cheng drank too much last night, and when his forehead got hot, he agreed to Zhang Xiaoman. Come here, and let Chen Cheng go whoring ducks, she wouldn't dare to kill her.
    "I... I don't know too well... I drank too much..." Chen Cheng didn't dare to say that she was here to whore. If her sister found out through her brother-in-law, she would probably be beaten to death.
    After thinking about it, she took out her mobile phone and called Zhang Xiaoman. Zhang Xiaoman opened the room last night, and she was the one who went to find someone. It will become like this later, there must be something wrong in some link.
    The phone rang for a long time before it was answered. Zhang Xiaoman was also hungover, and his voice became a male duck voice, "Chen Cheng, why did you call so early?" "
    Zhang Xiaoman!! You sent me off last night. After returning to the room, where did you go? Didn't you want to give me..." At this point, she quickly turned her back to her brother-in-law, covered her mouth and said in a low voice, "Didn't you say to find ducks for me? Where are they?"
    Zhang Xiaoman was quiet for a while, and suddenly burst into laughter, saying: "Baby, you really thought I found you a duck, hahahaha, I lied to you, you drank too much last night, I just Let me give you a room to sleep in!"
    Chen Cheng: "..."
    Nima, it was just a joke? But she really put people to sleep! ! ! !
    But how is this room opened, and why does it overlap with brother-in-law?
    Just as Chen Cheng hung up the phone, his brother-in-law's phone rang. He took it out of his pocket to have a look, and then answered. He got darker, and finally just said coldly, "Did you send me to the wrong room?"
    After that, the other party didn't know what to say, and the brother-in-law hung up the phone after listening for a while.
    Chen Cheng was still thinking about how to explain this matter, but now it seems that the fault is not on her side, and sure enough, I heard my brother-in-law said: "Last night, my friend also got drunk and sent me to the wrong room because the door was closed. It's locked, I just opened the door and came in."
    Chen Cheng: "..."
    What a terrible mistake!
    Chen Cheng suddenly thought, fortunately, her brother-in-law's cock was too big last night, so she couldn't insert it into her pussy, otherwise, it would be even more difficult to end now!
    The brother-in-law obviously also thought of this, he looked at Chen Cheng with stern eyes, and asked her: "Did we do it last night?"
    Chen Cheng was startled, waved his hands quickly, and said: "No, no... didn't make it to the end ..."
    As soon as these words came out, the two breathed a sigh of relief at the same time.
    In fact, Chen Cheng is not very familiar with his brother-in-law Jian Muchuan. Chen Cheng is studying and working in the imperial capital, while his sister and brother-in-law settled in Qiaocheng after they got married. The two cities are more than a thousand kilometers apart. During this period, Chen Cheng only came two or three times. I have only met this brother-in-law a few times, and I don't even have a mobile phone number.
    Now that such an embarrassing thing happened, I don't know how to deal with the aftermath. In the end, my brother-in-law spoke up, so I just pretended that it never happened, and I didn't need to tell my sister.
    Although Chen Cheng felt awkward, he also agreed with his brother-in-law's opinion.
    Two days later, it was Chen Cheng's last performance in Qiaocheng. Originally, she planned to go to her sister's house for a few days of vacation after the performance, but now that such an embarrassing thing happened with her brother-in-law, Chen Cheng dared not I went, so I called my sister before the performance, only to find out that my sister was on a business trip temporarily, and now she is already out of town.
    Chen Cheng was very happy that he didn't have to see his brother-in-law for a short period of time. However, a serious accident occurred during the performance that night. During the performance, Chen Cheng fell from a very high shelf and fell into a coma on the spot. Into the hospital.