Chapter 47 Alternative exciting sex

47. Alternative exciting sex (includes older sister touching younger sister's tits
    The orange-red light makes the whole space warm and ambiguous, like a sauna room with extremely high temperature, where people can even breathe hot, and the deep and sexy male voice is singing almost breathless jazz songs, With a sound, it touched everyone's soul.
    Even though he didn't drink anything just now, Chen Cheng felt like he was being fed aphrodisiacs, his thoughts were completely immersed in the mist of eroticism, his body was wrapped in sticky vines, every inch of his skin was being licked and kissed by those invisible lips and tongues, his body Her lust seemed to be a catalyst, and it rapidly expanded until it swallowed her whole thoughts.
    The mind can't think about anything else, it can only follow the instinct of desire, writhing and entangled.
    The itchy pussy was stretched by the man's thick cock, inserted and pulled out, inserted and pulled out again, the sensual meat was constantly rubbed, the pleasure was like a surging tide, constantly washing over Chen Cheng's body, Chen Cheng moaned uncontrollably , the voice came to my ears, it was even more turbulent than those porn actresses.
    The brother-in-law was also stimulated by her lascivious appearance, and he pinched her waist for a burst of madness, pushing Chen Cheng straight to the back of the sofa. Fortunately, the sofa was soft enough to not hurt anyone.
    Chen Cheng's bra was torn off by her brother-in-law a long time ago, exposing a pair of white big tits, the pink nipples stood upright, and with the rapid shaking of her body, the two tits were also shaken into waves, which looked extraordinarily obscene tempting.
    Suddenly, a fair-skinned woman's hand came over from the side, spread her slender fingers, and slowly covered one of Chen Cheng's breasts. Chen Cheng's pupils shrank slightly, and he turned his head to look sideways blankly. Sitting on the sofa with her legs outstretched, Yu Nian's head was deeply buried between her legs, shaking non-stop, and she seemed to be licking extremely intensely.
    Chen Cheng blushed instantly, and shouted in shame and embarrassment: "Sister..."
    The corner of her mouth curled up, her eyes narrowed slightly, she looked at Chen Cheng with complicated eyes, put her fingers on her breasts, and gently rubbed her breasts. Squeezed, "I didn't expect my sister to be so flirtatiously fucked by her brother-in-law, and her boobs are so lewd, so charming."
    "Sister...don't, don't say it..." Chen Cheng said embarrassingly, it's fine if he cheated on his brother-in-law and was fucked by his brother-in-law in front of his sister. Chen Cheng really couldn't handle such an exciting scene. Knowing that she should push away her brother-in-law and stop this absurd sexual affair, but the unprecedented pleasure made her addicted to it, unable to extricate herself.
    "Don't bully her." The brother-in-law raised his hand and waved away his sister's hand, his waist and hips still kept moving. Chen Cheng had just reached an orgasm, and after being pushed like this by his brother-in-law, he soon fell into the thrill of pleasure again, and raised his head to feel comfortable moaned.
    "If you talk about bullying, aren't you bullying her now?" My sister said not to be outdone.
    The brother-in-law snorted softly, and said with a sneer, "She just likes me bullying her like this." As he said that, he intentionally did deep thrusts a few times, making Chen Cheng's groans a little louder.
    "Then what's wrong with me touching my sister?" As she said that, her sister's hand reached out again, pinched Chen Cheng's tits, and even tugged at the nipple tip. She was also a woman, but her way of playing with people was absolutely top-notch of.
    Chen Cheng was kneaded very skillfully by his sister, and he couldn't help twisting his waist and swinging his hips, his flesh contracted and tightened rapidly, as if he wanted to wring his brother-in-law's cock off.
    The great pleasure in the body made Chen Cheng ignore the embarrassment facing his sister, and hummed comfortably: "
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Laughing, the movements of his hands became more unscrupulous, and he even gave Jian Muchuan a provocative look.
    Jian Muchuan was also so excited by the scene in front of him that his eyes were red. He was fucking his sister-in-law hard, but her sister-in-law's tits were being pinched by his wife, and his wife's pussy was being licked by other men. It has long existed in name only, but the marriage relationship still exists. This feeling of cuckolding both parties is extremely shocking from a psychological perspective.
    In such an extremely obscene atmosphere, Jian Muchuan didn't stop his wife from playing with his sister-in-law anymore, hugged her sister-in-law's waist, and watched her tits being pinched and deformed by her sister, while quickly thrusting and sprinting.
    It may be that the situation at the scene was too exciting. Several people were so stimulated from heart to body. Their bodies were more sensitive than usual. After a burst of extreme sprinting, the brother-in-law shot all the hot semen into Chen Cheng's body.
    Seeing Chen Cheng being ejaculated, the elder sister was a little displeased, and asked Jian Muchuan: "Have you used contraception?" "
    Yes, I had an injection." Jian Muchuan said.
    The elder sister's face softened a little. Seeing that her younger sister was dazzled by the orgasm, she thought she was too cute. She didn't show her true nature in front of her before, because she thought her younger sister was too innocent and like an angel, but since she found out that her younger sister and her husband After having an affair, she was planning such an affair.
    After finally waiting for the plaster plaster on her sister's feet to be removed, she couldn't bear the restlessness in her heart, so she immediately planned this party, and now it seems that the effect is really good.     Seeing her younger sister lying limp on the sofa, the older sister
    kicked Yu Nian between her legs, and ordered: "Kneel beside me, don't look around."
Saying so, he didn't ask anything, and nodded obediently: "Yes, master." Then he knelt by the sofa and lowered his gaze.
    The older sister turned around and rushed towards Chen Cheng, hugged the half-naked younger sister, and said with a smile, "Baby, play with my sister."
    Chen Cheng was almost ashamed, her lower body was still connected to her brother-in-law, but her upper body was covered with My sister hugged, it was like playing 3P, it was so exciting.
    She blushed, and said softly, "Sister, don't...don't do this."
    "Don't do that?" My sister said, her hands hit Chen Cheng's chest again, holding her two tits and rubbing them together.
    Jian Muchuan told himself that he should stop them, but seeing the two women doing such lewd things in front of him, he felt a secret excitement in his heart. These are sisters, and they hugged each other to play with breasts. It's incest.
    Thinking about it this way, the dick that was still inserted into Chen Cheng's pussy was stimulated to become stiff again, and instinctively began to thrust.
    "Ah... ah... brother-in-law, brother-in-law, I can't do it anymore... the penetration is so deep... umm..." Chen Cheng had just experienced two violent orgasms, his body was extremely sensitive, and he felt refreshed when his brother-in-law continued to penetrate I was trembling all over.
    After pulling a few times, my sister took off Chen Cheng's bra and thongs, completely exposing Chen Cheng's body, which is both lewd and charming.
    The pussy was fucked crazily by her brother-in-law, and the positions of the three of them changed unknowingly.
    The elder sister was half lying on the sofa, with her back leaning on the armrest of the sofa, her legs spread out, while Chen Cheng was sitting on her body, lying on the sofa, her upper body was kneaded by her sister, while her lower body was held up by her brother-in-law. He also got up on the sofa, put Chen Cheng's legs on his shoulders, and frantically moved his waist and hips, letting the big dick in and out of Chen Cheng's body quickly, smashing the water into white foam.
    "Ahhh... so cool, so comfortable, I'm going to be fucked to death by my brother-in-law..." Chen Cheng writhed violently.
    From Jian Muchuan's angle of leaning over, the two women were swayed by him at the same time, as if he was kissing two people at the same time.
    And Chen Cheng was pinched back and forth, it was like the 3P didn't run away, it was too lewd, too lewd, she thought so, but her body twitched and reached an unprecedented orgasm.
    The constantly convulsing Sao hole suddenly spurted out a stream of warm body fluid, pouring it all onto her brother-in-law's cock, and being poured by her tide, Jian Muchuan's lower back also went numb, and after a few quick jerks, he again I ejaculated thick ejaculation in it...