Chapter 17 Brother-in-law stuffs things into her pussy

17. Brother-in-law stuffed things into the show
    . After my sister and brother-in-law got married, Chen Cheng only came to their house once, stayed for one night, and left in a hurry the next day. At that time, I only thought that my sister's house was very big, and I would get lost if I was not careful. That kind of thing, now that I step into my sister's house again, I feel that this house is not only big, but also deserted. The luxurious and expensive decoration looks cold and not warm at all.
    "Sister, did you buy this house after you and your brother-in-law got together?" Chen Cheng asked her sister curiously. A pair of crutches, so that she can occasionally walk around the house.
    The elder sister pushed her into the living room and said, "It's the wedding room prepared by your brother-in-law's family." "
    So your brother-in-law's family is really rich, right?"
    "It's okay, your sister and I are rich
    too ." "
    My sister has been doing business since she graduated from school. She has made a lot of money over the years. Not only did she buy land and build a house in her hometown, but she also entrusted Chen Cheng to the best dance academy. It can be said that Chen Cheng has the life he has today. , all given by my sister.
    But her sister was so kind to her, but she couldn't resist the temptation, and secretly had an affair with her brother-in-law. Thinking of what happened in the hospital, Chen Cheng felt extremely ashamed. She thought that she would never be entangled with her brother-in-law again.
    Fortunately, her brother-in-law's attitude towards her these two days has returned to normal, which made Chen Cheng feel relieved.
    But while she breathed a sigh of relief, she inevitably felt a sense of loss deep in her heart. What did her brother-in-law think of her, a plaything that could be played with? Thinking of this, Chen Cheng's mood became angry, she didn't want to talk to her brother-in-law anymore, hum!
    Because of inconvenient feet, Chen Cheng's room was arranged as a guest bedroom on the first floor. The room was very spacious, with a bathroom, and a glass door, which opened the glass door to reach the back garden. Chen Cheng liked it very much.
    Because the waist injury has not completely healed, Chen Cheng was ordered by his sister to go back to the room and lie on the bed as soon as he got home. The sister changed into a set of house clothes, a T-shirt and trousers, and matched it with her neat short hair. Very neutral, like a handsome little brother, she leaned against the door and discussed with Chen Cheng what to eat for dinner. At first, her sister said she was going to buy vegetables and come back to cook, but she gave up because she was lazy and said she would give it to Chen Cheng. Chen Cheng ordered the best nutritious meal, during which my sister answered the phone and said to the other party in a bad tone: "I have nothing to do with you, don't bother me." After finishing speaking, he hung up the phone and called again , she blocked it directly.
    Chen Cheng curiously asked his sister, "Who is it?"
    My sister frowned and said, "Harassing phone calls."
    Before dinner, when my brother-in-law came back from work, my sister had agreed with him to let him come home from work every day to heal Chen Cheng's waist. She is a professional dancer, her body is very important to her, so my sister also attaches great importance to it.
    Chen Cheng was lying on the bed playing with her mobile phone, when she heard her sister and brother-in-law say a few words at her door, and then her brother-in-law opened the door and walked in, but her sister didn't know what she was busy with, so she didn't follow in.
    When the door closed with a click, Chen Cheng's heart skipped a beat. She knew that her brother-in-law had walked in, but she didn't look up at him. The man has been very indifferent to her these two days, and she doesn't need to be nice to him.
    Jian Muchuan stood by the door for a while, seeing that Chen Cheng didn't respond for a long time, he raised his foot and walked towards the bed, then bent down to look at her, and asked, "Why didn't you call me?
    " Moved from the mobile phone to his brother-in-law's face, then snorted softly, and turned away from looking at him again. With this delicate appearance, it was obvious that he was throwing a temper tantrum.
    Jian Muchuan sighed silently, rolled up his sleeves, and said to her, "You lie down, I'll give you a massage." Chen Cheng didn't want to be obedient at first, but he didn't want to get angry with
    his body, so he finally turned over Lie down on the bed, but I just don't want to talk to my brother-in-law.
    Jian Muchuan put his hands on her lower back with gentle force, not like massaging, but rather stroking her. After a while, he heard him whisper, "Don't give birth, okay?"
    Chen Cheng thought for a while, and said sullenly: "Brother-in-law, we don't want to do that in the future."
    Jian Muchuan stared at the back of her head, knowingly asked, "What?"
    Chen Cheng pursed his lips, and remained silent again.
    Jian Muchuan suddenly reached into her trouser waist, rubbed her buttocks, and said, "Don't do this?"
    Chen Cheng was still angry, seeing that her brother-in-law was going to touch her again, she stretched out her hand and wanted to push her, blushing. Eye sockets anxiously said: "I don't want to do this, I can't be sorry to my sister."
    Hearing what she said, Jian Muchuan not only didn't stop, but intensified, he put his hand into her leg, and said with a sneer that no head no At the end of the sentence, he said: "Then is she worthy of me?"
    As soon as he finished speaking, he suddenly stuffed a small object into Chen Cheng's dick.
    Chen Cheng was startled, and wanted to touch his pussy, but Jian Muchuan stopped him.
    At this time, there was a sound of the doorknob being twisted at the door, and my sister opened the door and walked in.