Chapter 32 Fuck you next time

32. Fuck you next time
    "Ah... ah... brother-in-law... slow down..."
    On the bed, Chen Cheng was in the half-folded position just now, and was pressed down by her brother-in-law, who knelt on both sides of her head, buttocks On her face, a thick dick was deeply inserted into the pussy that was just licked by the two of them, one by one, and the heavy scrotum slapped Chen Cheng's face from time to time.
    Chen Cheng was a little confused by being fucked, she never dared to imagine that sex can be so lascivious, so many poses make people feel ashamed and want to stop.
    Their cocks met right in front of her eyes, and she only had to look up to see her brother-in-law's cock being pulled out and inserted into her pussy, each stroke was deep and heavy, as if it wanted to fuck her through.
    "Baby, your body is really amazing." Jian Muchuan admired, stretched out his hand to wipe off the hot sweat on his forehead, feeling very hot, this is definitely the first time for him to enjoy sex so heartily, his sister-in-law's body is like Let him shape a ball of dough into a round shape and flatten it, and he can easily pose in various difficult poses.
    "Brother-in-law... ah... no, my back... my waist is sore..." Chen Cheng protested.
    Jian Muchuan paused for a moment, and then remembered that my sister-in-law hadn't fully recovered yet, and she was too excited to do it for a while, so she forgot about it. She quickly pulled out her dick, let her lie flat, and rubbed her waist by the way.
    Chen Cheng glared at him coquettishly, and complained: "Brother-in-law, you look like a different person when you take off your clothes." He
    is usually a dignified doctor, but as soon as he takes off his white coat, he immediately turns into a beast!
    While rubbing her waist, Jian Muchuan separated her legs and fucked the dick into the pussy. The pink pussy was already a little red and swollen, and the pussy meat swallowed his cock, and he consciously shrank and squeezed it, which was cool. Jian Muchuan narrowed his eyes, he stretched out his hand to pat his sister-in-law's butt, and coaxed her softly: "Don't pinch, be good." But
    Chen Cheng deliberately contracted his acupoints, clamping his cock even tighter, Jian Muchuan hissed, Involuntarily speeding up the thrusting speed, after a loud crackling sound, the two reached the peak at the same time.
    At the last moment, Jian Muchuan gritted his teeth and pulled himself out, shooting between his sister-in-law's legs.
    After a hearty sex, the two of them were drenched in sweat, as if they had been fished out of the water.
    In the end, it was Jian Muchuan who cleaned up the mess. He carried Chen Cheng into the bathroom to take a shower, and changed the sheets for her. Chen Cheng looked at the sheets thrown on the floor and asked, "If my sister asks why the sheets are washed, what should I say?" ?”
    Jian Muchuan said solemnly: “Just tell her you wet the bed.”
    “You’re the only one who wets the bed!”
    “Looks like you haven’t fucked hard enough, let’s fuck you to pee next time.” He said.
    Chen Cheng: "..."
    This day, Jian Muchuan quietly left through the back door for fear of being discovered by his sister. This was probably the most embarrassing time in his excellent life, but his sister seemed to be trying to catch up on sleep, and did not sleep until noon. Come downstairs.
    When my sister came down, Chen Cheng was playing with her mobile phone on the sofa in the living room. My sister asked her if she had any health problems. She shook her head obediently. There was nothing wrong with her. It was just that she almost fainted from being fucked by her brother-in-law.
    "Sister, what do you want from me?"
    My sister said nothing, "When I was looking through things, I saw the bracelet I bought for you when I went abroad, and I wanted to show it to you. Wait, I will go and get it to you now." Chen
    Cheng He said happily: "Thank you sister."
    Looking at the back of her sister going upstairs again, Chen Cheng was in a heavy mood. She had an affair with her brother-in-law and even helped her brother-in-law to hide her sister. Will hate her very much.
    In the afternoon, my sister didn't go out, so she just held a laptop and worked on the sofa. While busy with work, she chatted with Chen Cheng casually. At 3 o'clock, someone rang the doorbell outside the yard, and my sister ran to open the door. After a while, he led someone in.
    Chen Cheng was peeling oranges, and when he saw someone coming, he almost threw the peeled oranges into the trash can.
    "Zhao Zijun, why are you here?"
    The young man following behind his sister smiled brightly, "Chen Cheng, I heard that you were injured, so I specially flew from the capital to look for you. The people from the troupe told me that you are here." .”
    Chen Cheng pursed his lips, and his face sank.
    Zhao Zijun, Chen Cheng's ex-boyfriend, they have broken up for several months.