Chapter 54 The dance studio licks and fucks the pussy "

54. The dance studio licks and fucks the pussy
    In the mirror, Chen Cheng, who was drenched in sweat, had one leg put on the railing, the center of the leg was opened, and the one-piece briefs were pulled aside, revealing a smooth and hairless pussy.
    The mirror was polished so that it could clearly show her hard clit and scarlet pussy in her pussy.
    The pussy would have gotten wet from his kneading.
    During this period of time, Jian Muchuan has been helping her deal with her lower body hair. She even found a kind of ointment from where, after applying it, the body hair will naturally become softer and less. Will grow hair again.
    Although the thick body hair looks flirtatious, Jian Muchuan seems to prefer Chen Cheng's appearance of not being aggressive. Every time, he can't put it down for a long time. Even when he sleeps at night, he has to put his hands on her legs, and from time to time Touch it a few times.
    This time was no exception. When he opened his pants and saw her white and tender steamed buns, Jian Muchuan's eyes became more and more serious. He walked around to Chen Cheng's front, his body stuck in the gap between Chen Cheng and the mirror, and then I squatted down to see her pussy up close.
    Chen Cheng blushed for a while, and stretched out his hand to cover his cock so as not to show it, but the man forcefully took his hand away, not letting her block it.
    Chen Cheng whispered: "Don't get so close, I just finished exercising, and I smell like sweat."
    She was very concerned about this, and wanted to rush to the bathroom to take a shower right now, but the man ignored her words at all, Hearing what she said, he deliberately moved closer, sniffed, and said, "It doesn't smell bad, it's fragrant and sensual." After finishing speaking,
    he suddenly moved closer, and then suddenly stuck out his tongue to lick her wet pussy. In the next moment, Chen Cheng was jumped by him, and quickly stretched out his hand to hold his head, and said anxiously: "Why are you licking, I haven't showered yet, it's dirty!" But Jian Muchuan was unmoved, and put his hands on her
    hips , chin slightly raised, opened her mouth and held her pussy, lips rubbed her pussy, tip of tongue got into the gap, teased her clitoris, then went down, licked her pussy, tongue rolled up her slut Put it into her mouth, then raised her eyes and looked at her, and said, "Where is it dirty? Sweet."
    Chen Cheng was confused by him, and scolded with a smile: "Jian Muchuan, are you a pervert?"
    Jian Muchuan raised the corners of his lips, and his cold handsome face became warmer, "Well, I am."
    As he spoke, he opened his eyes again. He opened his mouth and licked Chen Cheng's pussy. This time he licked her pussy more thoroughly and savagely. He separated her pussy with his fingers and bit her clit lightly with his teeth. Finally, he used his tongue as a genital and kept licking her. Quickly pumping in and out of the hole.
    Chen Cheng held on to the railing with one hand, and pressed the other on the man's head. The constant pleasure in the pussy made her feel weak in her legs.
    "Mmm...um... so comfortable, so good at licking..." She twisted her waist comfortably and moaned softly.
    Jian Muchuan almost buried her entire face in the center of her legs, with the tip of her nose protruding to her clitoris, her tongue licking her mouth, constantly new tricks, and Chen Cheng gasped for breath after licking her in a short while.
    "Ahh... so cool."
    Her pussy continued to shrink, and she squeezed out streams of sweet-smelling water, which not only wet Jian Muchuan's lips, but also painted his handsome face all over.
    Seeing his appearance, Chen Cheng blushed again, pulled him to get up, and said coquettishly, "Stop licking, fuck me now." "It's really coquettish."
    Jian Muchuan wiped off the sweat on his face, Standing up, he quickly unbuttoned his trousers and zipper, and took out the swelled and hardened dick from his underwear. The big dark brown dick was completely tilted up, and when it popped out, it was still shaking in the air. Ferocious and arrogant.
    Chen Cheng swallowed, even though she saw this big dick every day, she was still shocked by its size.
    One of her legs was lifted up on the armrest of the dance practice. When Jian Muchuan held the penis over, he still had to lower his waist to insert the penis into her leg.
    The moment the warm penis was attached, Chen Cheng's pussy contracted involuntarily, and instantly squeezed out a large stream of teasing water, which just flowed onto Jian Muchuan's cock.
    Jian Muchuan frowned, and without giving her any time to hesitate, he held his dick and aimed it at her pussy, then straightened his waist and fucked the dick into her pussy.
    The moment his body was stretched, Chen Cheng moaned comfortably, "It's so cool..." "
    Slut, now I can't live without my cock all day."
    Chen Cheng was penetrated comfortably, so he let him say, He actively twisted his waist, urging him to move quickly.
    During this period of time, the two lived together, had sex more often, and their movements became tacit. Even if they were standing like this, they could adjust to the best position at the first time, so that the movement of twisting the waist and pushing the hips became more comfortable. more smoothly.
    The soft flesh in the pussy was constantly stretched and rubbed hard by the dick, which made Chen Cheng tremble all over, his scalp was numb, and his waist twisted like a water snake.
    Jian Muchuan kept hitting her with his hips quickly, hard and heavy. The legs of the two repeatedly overlapped and collided, and there was a sound of physical collision for a while.
    Chen Cheng was bumped back and forth and kept shaking his body back and forth, and the pleasure hit her one wave after another, "
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhs People, the man is tall and burly, the woman is slender and exquisite, the clothes on the two of them are still well dressed, only the lewd genitals between the straddles are tightly connected, and they are constantly coming in and out.
    The impact of this picture was too great, Chen Cheng only took one look, and was so ashamed that he quickly looked away.
    But Jian Muchuan felt that such a scene was not exciting enough. He reached out and picked up the collar on her shoulders, and then pulled it down along his arms. The elastic dance dress with a wide neckline was just torn off to the side. Shoulder.
    The two big tits that were originally restrained by the dance clothes would pop out instantly as the clothes slipped off, and the white breasts dangled in front of the chest.
    "It's so beautiful." Jian Muchuan murmured, he squeezed Chen Cheng's chin, and motioned her to look in the mirror, "Look, how sexy your body is."
    Chen Cheng knew that he was coquettish, but he didn't want to admit it, so he said, "You're the coquettish!"
    Jian Muchuan put his arms around her waist and hips, and quickly pushed her crotch, while doing it generously: "Well, I'm coquettish, The big dick wants to fuck my sister-in-law's pussy every day, and even hooks up my sister-in-law as his wife."
    The word "wife" made Chen Cheng's heart skip a beat, and when he was about to say something, he lowered his head and kissed her deeply.
    In the mirror, the man was fucking her, kneading his tits, and kissing her passionately.
    Just when Chen Cheng was numb all over from being fucked and lost consciousness, he vaguely heard voices coming from the hall outside, someone came in!
    Jian Muchuan also heard it.
    Chen Cheng panicked for a moment, thinking that his flirtatious appearance would probably be seen all over.
    When it was too late, Jian Muchuan stretched out his hand and hugged Chen Cheng by the waist, then walked a few steps to the floor-to-ceiling curtain, opened the curtain and stuffed her in, and he himself quickly followed her in.
    As soon as the two of them entered, the curtain immediately became crowded.
    The person who came was Chen Cheng's colleague. He left something and came back to look for it. He walked back and forth for a while, but he didn't seem to see it.
    Time passed by every minute and every second.
    The people outside were in a hurry to find things, and the two people in the curtains were also uncomfortable.
    Jian Muchuan was even more unwilling to wait, standing behind Chen Cheng, holding his own dick, and slowly inserted into her pussy from behind.