6: CHILD'S PLAY

"What brings you here, Felicia?" Alexander asked, irked to know what she wants this time. His face had this annoying smile that you could say that he really doesn't like Felicia being around them. Even Helena was smiling at her but it was fake. Too obvious.

"Ah, I have come to pick up the dirty handkerchief that I accidentally let go of," Felicia answered with a smile while having a faint blush on her cheeks. Young Lord Liam then blinked as he then grabbed something from his pocket.

"I see, are you talking about this, then? I saw this on the ground." Liam answered as hand over the piece of cloth to Felicia who softly placed her hands on the cloth and smiled towards Liam.

"Thank you, Young Marquis." Felicia thanked him as she bowed her head. Helena's face immediately turned sour as her eyes stared at how the Marquis smiled towards Felicia who suddenly acts shy all of a sudden.

"Well then... I'm sorry for disturbing your time, I'll be off now." Felicia said as she curtsied and turned around, waiting for the marquis to call her to join them in tea together. It will be quite fun if she can observe them.

As she was about to take a step on the stair, the marquis whom she was waiting to call for her, finally opened his mouth. "Wait, my lady. Would you like to join us in enjoying tea at the gazebo?" The marquis called.

Felicia turned her head and smiled at the marquis who finally did what she wanted him to do. "It would be my pleasure but it seems my brother and my sister oppose the idea of me, joining your precious time together." She said, acting pitiful, with teary eyes.

That made even Alexander furious as to how Felicia acted. It's like she's portraying how bad they were towards her when all of them just wanted to enjoy their time with his best friend. Even Helena gasp at what Felicia said.

"S-sister! It's not like that! I never did something like that... Brother..." Helena called as her tears started to roll down her cheeks, being accused of something. Alexander who saw Helena in her state immediately barked towards Felicia who was smiling inside at how shallow they were.

"You're accusing us, Felicia. We never told you anything like that. " Alexander said, glaring at Felicia whose tears started to run down on her cheek. Young Lord Liam who witnessed how sly Felicia was, couldn't help but grin. Deliberately attacking them in front of their guests is somewhat very strong for her to do it.

Liam was fascinated by how Felicia acted. What a splendid performance, it could garner her supporters but of course, the current social world is in favour of Helena, the Saintess of the empire.

"Brother... Am I, not your sister too? I too am your sister but you chose to not invite me to a tea party and proceeded to take Helena to meet your guest. If not for my handkerchief falling on the ground, I wouldn't be able to meet Young Lord Liam." She commented, spicing up the heated argument.

Alexander was really mad, he was getting embarrassed by Liam who witnessed their family drama just because of this damn Felicia. She should have stayed in that musty room!

"Alexander, let Lady Felicia join us. She seems eager to join our quality time. It's not that bad for her to join us. What do you think?" Liam said, adding gasoline to the raging fire. With Liam's request, Felicia hid her wide grin as Alexander gritted his teeth, staring at her like mad man and sighed.

Her eyes then glance at Helena, looking at Alexander with eyes opposing Felicia joining the tea. However, with the guest requested that it would be nice to have Felicia, he nodded his head out of frustration, making Helena's eyes go wide.

"Suit yourself. You're lucky Liam invited you in." Alexander said and heaved another sigh. Felicia smiled and nodded her head as he closed the distance between them. "Thank you, brother." She said happily like a child.