116: UNEXPECTED TRIP

"I let you mingle your way into this family, i let you have Alexander and the Duke and have them worshipping your feet. I let them spend their days with you while I was suffering alone in that damn fucking annexe. I let you abuse and mistreat me, I'll let you take advantage of my weakness."

"I remained polite as you cussed me and used my name in vain. I remained quiet when you insulted me in front of everyone and called me names." Felicia's expression darkened as her hand went number after the slap.

"I let you sully my name because personally, I don't care whatever nonsense you spout. However, that doesn't mean that I'll stay silent after you just insulted my mother." She told her as she looked up and met Helena's tearful eyes with her cold ones.

"Don't over bring my mother into this mess, Helena. I tolerated the fact that you've been trying to separate me from everyone, but I cannot tolerate you bringing my mom's name into the frame." She paused. "Remember your position, Helena. Without your mother now, I can easily ask the Duke to remove you. You have no ties against us. Fuck, you're not even a half-blood of the family, much less a true noble blood."

"You're nothing but an extension into this family. Nothing but an adopted daughter whose name is not even affiliated with our surname. You have no right to insult the first Duchess. Your mother is not even the official Duchess, a MERE consort is what your mother is. Don't get ahead of the game, Helena. Just because you're a Saint doesn't mean that you get to do whatever you want." She reminded Helena of her position.

"You should be thankful to your mother who brought you into his mess and kept your mouth shut and sealed. You think the Duke loves you? I don't think so, Helena. The Duke is cold to everyone. Do you think he loves the consort? Fuck no, he doesn't. You think your family is perfect? Ironic." Felicia chuckled, shaking her head lightly.

"You were the one who wrecked my family, Helena. You're the reason as to why my family is a wreck. What happened to your mother, seems like karma to me."

"HOW DARE YOU SPEAK TO MY MOTHER—"

"How dare you too? How dare you speak to my late mother like that? Who gave you the permission to speak ill of my mother right in front of me? Who told you, you can speak like that? No one! No one, Helena." She cut her off, pointing her finger to the point that it seems she applied quite the strength for her to back away, almost losing her balance.

"You're the wrecker of this family, Helena. No one else but you and your Mother. It seems that she has reached her karma, for ruining my family and for making you. You think you got the power? No, sister. I have." She said once more as she looked at her in disgust.

"You should be lucky that I'm not even pushing you away. Because if I wish to, i would've asked Alexander to place you in that damn monastery to suffer." She turned her back against the speechless woman, attempted to walk but then suddenly turned her back and watched her once more.

A smile crept into her lips as she turned around and faced Helena. It was a toxic yet sweet smile from Felicia, something that would indicate that her words are very painful. Afterwards.

"Just like what happened to your mother. I hope you rot and get eaten with karma. After all, karma is a bitch." She mumbled, enough for Helena to hear and turned her back once more towards the carriage and walked herself confidently, like a model in a runaway.

Meanwhile, Helena was frozen on her spot, red was evident in her face as her fingernails dug into the skin of her palms, begging to bleed as her body shook in anger, penting up inside her.

"What happened? I couldn't see you both since your back is facing my way." Alexander asked as Felicia entered the carriage, looking curious about what happened while Felicia just shrugged her head, not answering his question.