101: SNARKY WOMAN

"How... Disgusting." Instead of apologizing over the fact that it was her who suddenly intruded on the balcony, she insulted Alistair right in his face, with her face moulded into one of a disgusted look.

"Excuse me-"

"Not only are you rude, but you're also a disgusting flirty bastard who doesn't know how to lock a door! I am traumatized by what I have seen and I feel myself vomiting at this point. How ludicrous of the esteemed guest to pounce on every woman he met!" She cut him off, glaring at him and even had the guts to point him.

"Have you got no shame, your Highness? How unruly of you to commit such a brazen act in a broad night light! In the castle! Have some shame, for goodness sake." She added, still looking directly at him.

Instead of feeling angry or offended by the words she uses to describe him, Alistair just smirked and rolled his eyes, turning around as if nothing just happened. She was the one who walked in, it's not his fault for her to see what seemed like an act of prudence in front of her.

"Are you done? Leave." He said, didn't bother to turn around and faced Felicia who was bawling with anger. This man has a really bad attitude! To think he was a prince from a respected land.

"Wait a second." Alistair stopped Felicia from walking out the door, making her frown. All of a sudden, Alistair suddenly cornered her in the door, his arm on the side of her head while the other crawled its way behind her back that she unconsciously punched him in the gut making him cough real hard.

"What the hell?!" Alistair groaned, holding out his stomach as he had difficulty breathing for a few seconds before he stood up in all his strength, groggy and lost his balance for a few seconds of standing up. He then glared at Felicia who was taken aback by how she just punched the man.

"I-I swear... I didn't mean it... M-My hand just acted because of reflexes..." Felicia rambled, immediately walking to his side to assist him and let him sit on the floor, leaning towards the balcony.

"God, woman... You punch like a fucking man." He cussed, unexpectedly in Felicia's ears as she had not heard anyone cussing such crude words. Even Alexander would only curse by using hell in between his sentences. Has she heard him using that word?

"Thanks, I learned from the best." She replied and wasn't even bothered that she was being informal towards him when he was a Prince. She then crouched and assessed his condition, she must have punched him so hard that he wasn't able to stand up straight.

"You're not even apologizing." He muttered, leaning his head on the railing as he stared at the beauty in front of him. Her red hair was fluttering alongside the cold night's air, blowing the wind.

"Why would I apologize? It's not my hand that crawled into my back. You deserve it." She rolled her eyes, and then Alistair responded with a glare. "Because the lock is quite hard to open so I thought I could help you. You're welcome." He sarcastically replied. He didn't expect how this woman could be so heartless towards him.

Zhe was such a cruel woman. Yet despite how cruel she is, she is strikingly beautiful and a good fighter too. On how different she is from the women in this country who kept themselves busy trying to be pretty.

"Do you want me to punch you again?" She asked, raising her fist while Alistair shook his head, blocking his face with his arms. "Good. What a good boy." Felicia muttered as she patted his head in return and smiled while Alistair just looked at her as if he wanted to choke her for making him similar to how dogs are treated.

"Anyway, since you're fine now, I should go." She said as she stood up and smirked at him. "Goodbye, your Highness, I hope you're having a good night-"

Before she could even finish her words, she looked at the next balcony, far from her place is Helena sitting on the railings, waiting for someone while facing the door. Her eyebrows furrowed at the scene in front of her and she couldn't help but crouch once more, trying to blend in with the railings.