41: SURPRISE FOR YOU

"Seems like you have a death wish. Do you wish to see yourself lying on the floor covered with blood as well? Don't worry I will make it painless for you." Rachelle whispered menacingly into Olivia's ear as she held her by her mouth.

Olivia turned pale from her dangerous words and shrugged her head, shivering in fear because of how her aura changed into something terrifying. She could feel her knees getting weak just by listening to her words, observing her actions and watching the man's dead body.

"Hm? You don't want to? Then promise me that you'll become a good girl and keep your mouth shut if I let you go. That's quite easy, yes?" Rachelle continued to threaten Olivia, letting out a chuckle that made Olivia fear her even more.

It's as if she had met someone much worse than the devil incarnate himself.

She quickly nodded her head in response. She didn't wish to die early, she didn't want to die in her hands. "Good girl." Rachelle praised Olivia for being a good girl as she slowly released her hands from Olivia's mouth and waist.

"Alright... I called you here because I need your help. We need to throw his body somewhere." She said, walking in front of Olivia and occasionally took a glance at the dead body and went back to Olivia.

She could tell that the young girl was scared, it was evident in her face. Her eyes shaking, her unstable breath, and her eyes twinkling in panic. Rachelle could even tell that right now, she could feel her stomach rumbling, churning in disgust and terror.

"W-what happened...?" That's the only word that she uttered after a long duration of staring at the man's dead body, baffled, and disturbed at the gruesome and violent wound inflicted on the man's body.

"An assassin sent to kill me while I was sleeping. Good thing I managed to catch on and killed him by myself. I can't find any clues about the person who sent him to me and he wouldn't even dare to spill who on earth paid a thousand gold to kill me." She said and didn't bother to filter her words.

At this point, she could say that she's being an asshole, letting this young woman see something cruel right in front of her and taint her innocence in this world. The only thing that she considered a good thing is that at least she didn't filter her actions towards her.

"W-who would do such a thing..." Olivia panic. Her system was all over the room. Due to her shaky legs, her knees finally gave up as she fell on the floor, still in horror. Her mistress didn't even flinch nor feel sympathetic over the man.

She's a cold-blooded woman who wouldn't even shed tears or apologize and feel guilty about it. Instead, she just stared at her, mocking her for being a weakling. She didn't say it but her eyes showed otherwise,  condescending to her with her looks.

"W-where should we hide the body?" She asked, trying to calm herself down and forcing herself to stand up despite still feeling frightened. It's as if, all of her anger towards Rachelle has vanished at this point.

She doesn't hesitate to kill someone after all.

"Hide? Why would we hide her?" She asked, smirking at Olivia who began to feel threatened but confused. "Master... We ought to hide his body before anyone has already figured out that you killed him... You will put your name in jeopardy if you don't! What if someone witnessed you?!" She couldn't help but raise her voice but in a meek tone, glaring at Rachelle for acting indifferent.

"Someone already saw me anyway. I couldn't care less if that person spills the beans towards the Duke. Might as well get him to remove me from this hell hole." Rachelle responded with careless behaviour.

"WHAT?!" She exclaimed, couldn't believe what Felicia told her. She could feel her mind swirling in panic and almost made herself lose her balance at how she acted as if she didn't care at all that she committed a crime and there was a witness!