89: SUDDEN VISIT

"You cried so much, you would've created a pond if you cried more." Alexander teased as Felicia wiped her face with a towel that Olivia had. She then glared at Alexander, teasing her right after she was done crying.

"Really, Alexander?" Felicia commented, rolling her eyes. This dude finds comfort in bullying her. "What? I'm just making you laugh because you look like you're about to cry for more." He replied, letting out a small laugh, and having fun teasing her.

"Did it work? It didn't, right? it's corny too. Don't joke again. Even dead people won't laugh at your jokes." She replied a harsh comeback that wiped the smile off of Alexander's face. His face then sulked at how harsh her rebuttal but it wasn't really that painful in his ego.

Meanwhile, Olivia laughed after witnessing the young Master's golden expression. It was like watching someone getting karma immediately. Alexander just glared at the two for bullying him instead and pouted.

How evil.

"Alright, I won't. I don't want to joke with you anymore." He sighed, faking sadness but then later on smiled. "Reminds me, I'll have a word with the Duke later. If he dares to spit the same bullshit, then I'm not calling him father anymore." He added, surprising the two.

What in heaven is he speaking about? He's dragging his end if he decides to do that!

"Alexander, you don't have to do that. You are his heir, everyone would insult you if you chose my side. Calm down and we can just do something that won't result in this kind of conflict once again." She sighed, shaking her head.

She could feel her head throbbing already as she imagined how chaotic it would be if he decided to face the Duke head-on. He might even lose his position as the heir if that happens.

"Like what? Ignoring Helena? That's something that won't ever happen. That woman will continue harassing you whenever I'm not with you." He groaned as he replied. "Besides, don't look at me like I'm weak. After handling the Duchess' authority, I was able to learn a lot, especially how I can use my position as the heir." He chuckled, brimming with confidence.

"He's right, My Lady. That woman won't leave you alone even if you ignore her. That childish woman would still haunt you. On top of that, the Duke cannot just remove him from his position as the heir. There are no other male relatives or another son to pass down the Dukedom." Olivia butted in.

"There's still the possibility that he would adopt someone from the streets. Just like what he did to Helena." Felicia mumbled, then proceeded to laugh at her own harsh words against Helena and her mother.

"Right... But don't worry, it's just a small talk. He'll probably be angry at me but not extremely furious." Alexander responded, pouring himself a cup of tea and sipping it.

"The Crown Prince is quiet, no?" She suddenly opened up as their talk had died down after it just ended with Alexander wanting to talk some crap to the Duke.

Alexander's ears suddenly perked up as his eyebrow cocked upwards, looking at her with half-squinted eyes. Opening up the Crown Prince suddenly made all of his attention directed at her.

"So? Do you miss him? Goddess, Felicia. That man is a damn—"

"Damn what?" Someone suddenly interrupted them, making the three flinch at the sudden arrival of the Crown Prince, accompanied by a servant. Oh, this is a rare sight. He wasn't accompanied by that brat and her dog.

"We greet His Highness the little sun of Elysium." Alexander and Felicia stood up from sitting down, bowing their heads at his unannounced arrival. Olivia too was kneeling on the ground, respecting the Crown Prince.