67: THE TRIP TO THE HOLY CHURCH

"My Lady, have you not gotten your rest? There is a black circle under your eyes." Olivia asked, looking through Rachelle's reflection in front of the mirror. She's oddly quiet too, which is why it is quite worrisome for Olivia.

"Huh? Oh... It's nothing actually." Rachelle replied shortly, her tone consisted of an ice-cold hint, making Olivia zip her mouth silently. She's also absent-minded, which is also odd considering that every day she wakes up determined to survive.

But now? She looks like a doll. That's it.

Olivia looked at Rachelle's bed, looking at Noctua who was also worried about Rachelle's sudden change. She must have been troubled about this event even though he did tell her that she shouldn't worry over small things.

Olivia sighed, whatever was troubling her, she hoped that she would at least tell her so that she could help her. "Alright Mistress, you're good now. Remember to always smile, okay? Whatever happens, it will just be a temporary bump on your road." She said, cheering up Rachelle who remained quite downhearted.

"Y-Yes, what she said is true. You should ease up kid, nothing will happen." Noctua also cheered her up after Olivia glared at him. But at some part of him, he also wanted to cheer for the lady.

"Thank you everyone but I'm fine. Don't worry." She chuckled, breathing in and out as she stood up, watching herself in the mirror. Today is the Sabbath day, as well as the day to figure out what could be the possibilities of the Paladin affecting her plan.

She was wearing a black dress, embedded with an inner white skirt. The lower hem of the dress had stars and diamonds attached in a gold pattern, resembling the constellations in the night sky.

Her torso was designed in a halter neck kind of dress, connected to the butterfly sleeves sewed with the dress. Gold linings were also designed onto her arms up to her chest part, adorned with gold bits to flare up the dark outfit.

Her hair was tied into a crown braid, lifting her sophistication and elegant aura from her. It's creating a clean look for her. But that didn't stop her from adding pieces of jewellery to her look.

It was far from the definition of simple but it's not exaggerated and an out-of-place option. It still looks decent compared to others.

"How do I look?" She asked as she twirled around, checking if anything was missing. But damn, the more she gained weight, the more Felicia's reflection is starting to prosper in terms of beauty.

If Helena is the standard then Helena must be someone placed in the tier of being not the standard. Right now, Rachelle is fazed by the fact that Felicia has this kind of beauty hiding.

If it's not for the Duke calling her then she would've just died there, pale and malnourished.

"You look absolutely beautiful, my Lady. I really do have a thing with fashion." Olivia proudly empowered Rachelle and herself, feeling arrogant at the fact that she believed her fashion senses.

"But why am I wearing black though? Isn't it quite bad?" Rachelle asked, looking through Olivia in her reflection. Isn't that a bad omen?

"Black is not an omen. It's one of the best silks that is quite rare to obtain but anyway Mistress, you do need to leave. It's getting late." Olivia reminded me of looking at the time above them.

"Right... Thank you, Olivia, and Noctua. I really need those words from the two of you."

"We'll be here, waiting for your return Mistress. Safe travels." Olivia smiled as she bowed her head, showing her complete devotion to Rachelle. Over the years, she had learned to open her heart towards Rachelle, and their closeness grew even more despite her overthinking that she would never grow to love Rachelle as her master.