93: BOMB ATTACK

She realized that the cloak had already fallen from her head, making her alert at the current situation as she immediately covered her head before standing up on her own, dismissing the man's head.

"You... Don't tell anyone." She glared, making the man who had black hair resemble the blackness of the night, similar to the colour of the horse she took, and its golden eyes that even the Royal Family can't have.

His golden eyes shined like the bright sun, glimmering with the light hues, creating the sparkle. It was deep and unexpressive, like how you could drown in an unconquerable ocean.

His jawline was sharp, his brows were thick and his nose was well-defined. He was a different kind of a man in this country, unlike what she sees normally in her surroundings.

He was built differently, taller and much broader than the men here. It's as if his beauty is unrivalled. Even Alexander and Constantine couldn't be compared with this man's standing.

"Are you done staring at me? If so, you owe me an apology." The man demanded with a voice that seemed to send an electrifying shock towards her body. Goddess, it was baritone and soothing her soul.

"Also, I don't know you. Why would I tell everyone about you? That's quite some delusions from you." The man once again uttered, making Felicia frown upon his words. Did he just call her delusional?

All the things she said about how handsome this man was turned upside down. The rudeness of this man just makes his quality far from what she liked and she couldn't help herself but roll her eyes in frustration and disappointment. How rude!

"How rude of you. Why should I thank you when you were the one who bumped into me?" Felicia asked, her eyebrow cocks at him with an attitude. This man couldn't help but let out a chuckle rumbling out of him, almost making her heart flip if not for his arrogance.

"Please, it was you who didn't look in your way. I was not to be blamed. Shouldn't you be the rude one? I extended my hand to help you but what did you do? Dismissed it. To think the women in the capital are rude and even delusional." He said, letting out a scoff that made Felicia's head steam in frustration.

Okay, this man is not handsome! He's not handsome!

"Excuse me?!"

"You may pass. Abenaza." The man excused himself, passing through her and leaving her mouth wide open. That sick bastard! She turned her head and tried to look for the man whose arrogance was far higher than hers but he had already mixed within the crowds, making it impossible to look for him.

"What a waste of his beauty. To think that she thought of him as someone who strikes as beautiful, only to ruin it with his personality.

She sighed, suddenly the loss of enthusiasm had drained her because of that man and she decided to leave the place rather than stay. What else would she stay for when she already had bought things she liked?

However, that soon disappeared when she heard a loud scene, occupying the whole place that alerted her, making her turn her face towards where the scream came from.

Everyone started to run away from the scene while others tried to block her view. Knowing how dangerous the situation was, instead of running away, she tried to make her way through the crowds, only to see a child being used as a shield while holding out a bomb.

"EVERYONE! If you don't want this child to explode with me, give me your possessions!" He yelled in anger, waving the bomb while carrying the child like a damn sack. Everyone was conflicted and some just ran away, except for the mother of the child who cried and begged.

"I don't have money... Please... Just let my child off... Please..." The mother cried, and couldn't move from her position as it would endanger the child more.