95: ANIMOSITY

"Thank you for visiting me and for making my dress, I will surely proudly show off the dress you made for me. I am truly blessed to have you as my personal designer." Felicia smiled, holding Yulie's hands dearly.

Yulie on the other hand, smiled at her, beaming with pride and adoration for her saviour. If it wasn't for Felicia then she would've been someone living in the slums because her passion is not for the poor.

"The honour is mine, Milady. I'll always be your loyal servant." She added, smiling as she bowed her head and held Felicia's hands with a tight grip, feeling overwhelmed with how the Lady valued her.

As the carriage soon fled away, Felicia stared at the fleeting carriage where Yulie was riding, leaving the estate. She didn't move, waiting until the carriage had vanished from her sight before turning around and starting to walk inside the castle.

"Mistress, the day is moving too fast. It is already 5 in the afternoon, you need to have your dinner in order for you to have a good night's rest." Olivia said, approaching her side as they went inside the grand manor, climbing the stairs that would lead her towards her room.

"I wish I could pause this day." She sighed, her fingernails digging into the skin of her palms, grinding her teeth as the awaited day for her ruin had already been set to stone, happening tomorrow.

"Do not worry, Mistress. Whatever happens tomorrow, Lord Alexander will always be at your side." Olivia muttered, walking behind her as she followed her lady, passing the rooms.

"I know. But we could not go if you broke my arm. Because I don't want to come." She replied, shaking her head as the desire for not going to that party kept on giving her the ick to break her arm.

If it's not for Yulie's hard work on the dress that she made, she would really break her own arm if it meant not going. "You forgot, Mistress. By simply breaking your arm, it'll heal on its own. You are the real Saintess after all." She mumbled in response, keeping her tone subtle and quiet.

Felicia sighed, what Helena said was right. The slap too from the Duke has healed in a slow process, leaving no trace of the bruise. No one questioned it, even Alexander and Olivia knew that it was because of her ability.

"I just wish that there could be a way for me not to come." She said, opening her door and going inside, letting her body succumb to the sheets in the bed. The dress was still there, intact and pretty.

It seems that no one had planned to ruin it. Helena must have not seen it probably arriving.

"Can you just deliver the dinner here? I do not want to see the two of them eating in front of me. It'll just make my stomach feel very bad." She requested, ordering Olivia to just bring her dinner right into her room.

"Of course, Mistress. If that's what you wish." She accepted, bowing her head before leaving the room to grab Felicia's dinner.

Meanwhile, Felicia groaned, punching her pillow in distress as it might trigger something that she does not know. It's not that she feared coming there, rather it felt disgusting to even stay beside his side.

"Goddess, why me..." She mumbled, kicking her toes while biting her lip in annoyance. Whatever fate has written for her including vindictiveness coming from everyone who hated her sole existence, then she will do anything in her power to avoid any disaster that may lead to her death.

Bring it on.

As the day succumbed to the night filled with the resentment of the clouds, pushing out the rain and creating thunder roars, the manor was enveloped by silence yet disrupted by the rain and the thunder clapping.

As the halls and each room were quiet, such malicious intent ruptured the whole hall, where no one could even notice the figure walking through the holes, holding a sharp thing in its hand.