118: ARROGANT BASTARD

"So you meant to say... You've been practicing swords?" Cordelia asked, amazed at her bravery for coming out as something unexpected. No one, not in this country has ever seen a woman wielding a sword.

"I have. Why? Is it scary?" Felicia asked innocently, making everyone gasp at her question. Perhaps, her playing in character seems to amaze them even more. Even Cordelia is astonished with her.

"I-I too..." Someone suddenly mumbled which made everyone turn their head at the woman who looks so fragile. It's as if she couldn't even lift a pork because of her build. Or is Felicia just seeing things because she's somewhat fit.

"I want to use a sword... But my family is against it. They said no woman would hold a sword. Plus it's not right for us since no man would ever take us if that happened." The lady mentioned, making everyone nod their head in silence, dejected with the reality that this society imposes.

"What?" Felicia frowned upon hearing what they said. Truly, men in this time are such misogynistic creatures who don't give a damn about women doing something that they love.

Such narcissistic creatures who only value themselves while using women as an allure to catch everyone's attention. Such men should be eradicated in this world. God, if she only has the power.

She can, though?

"What's your name?" She asked the lady who said she would have loved to use a sword. Such talent and interest should not be wasted just because of these feeble creatures called men.

Except for the knights, the butler, and her brother of course. They support her fully in learning how to use a sword for her protection. Should she count the Duke who allowed her to have such practices?

"I'm Evonne... Of Count Cambridge, Princess." The shy lady answered with her cheeks covered with red stain, blushing. What a bashful lady, so cute. She smiled at the woman as she turned her face towards Cordelia.

"Do you have any swords?" She asked which made everyone gasp. Is she going to use a sword right in front of them?

"Y-yes... But what for, Princess? It's really sharp. You might have injured yourself-"

"Don't worry, my friend. I told you, I've been mastering it." She chuckled as she stood up from her seat, leaving everyone in worry.

"If that is what you wish..." Cordelia admitted defeat as she sighed, standing up to guide her towards their own training grounds, with the ladies following them from behind, curious at whatever bluff Felicia was spewing.

However, little did they know that she's about to kick someone's ass today.
-
"I forbid you, Lady Cordelia to enter the training grounds. It's filled with rugged men that is too much to see. Plus, it's not the right place for ladies to stay and have tea parties here." A knight suddenly stopped Cordelia and the rest from entering the training grounds.

Some ladies began to stare at them, squealing after they saw men sparring while being half naked, feeding their delusions and dreams. However, Felicia wasn't amused with what the knight had told them.

"It's not my intention to be here, Rolando. It's just that the Princess asked to use a sword, to which I could not refute." Cordelia answered, rolling her eyes at the man who cocked his eyebrow, his eyes then looked over Felicia who was at her side, it's as if he was mocking her.

This made Felicia twitched at how this man was mocking her right in front of her. Such disrespect is blatantly displayed.

"Greetings, Princess. However, as I said, i will not allow Ladies from entering the training ground. Such a place is not for women and swords aren't toys to play. Please, we'll happily escort you back to the gardens. I'm sure ladies would love to see flowers, yes?" He asked, taunting Felicia whose eyes darkened.