84: ALEXANDER'S DISCOVERY

"What?" She asked in disbelief. It's almost as if she become deaf with his words. What does he mean that the instructor pulled out to become her teacher? Did someone trick her dirty? Was the Duke involved in this matter?

"You heard me. He pulled out, withdrawn from teaching you." He said, sighing as it shocked Felicia upon the unfortunate news. It felt like her world suddenly crumbled upon hearing it.

"I-Is the Duke involved about this as to why the instructor didn't continue anymore? I'm going to have a word with him—"

"No, Felicia. There was no one involved. The Instructor has told me via a letter that he was too busy and he was asking your forgiveness for putting you in this situation. There was also a sudden predicament in his side, leading him to withdraw his choice amid the start of his lesson." He said, explaining the situation and giving her the letter that her instructor provided.

She immediately grabbed the letter and upon reading it, the letter was vague enough for her to grow angry about the person who suddenly pulled out of his responsibility to teach her.

She couldn't help but cuss. Why does everything feel like some sort of going downhill from her way?

"But who will teach me?" She asked sadness has occupied in her face, feeling doencasted and terrible. Alexander who felt guilty for telling her about such bad news sigh while patting her back.

"Why don't young Master teach you, my Lady? The young master basically taught you earlier about what you need to know. He can teach you about swords and all." Olivia commented, destroying the looming agony of Felicia.

That suddenly gave her hope to learn more as her eyes sparkled upon seeing Alexander who was taken aback by Olivia's sudden approach. Yeah sure he was actually wanting to volunteer himself to teach her after what happened earlier but he was rather feeling... Shy.

"Uhm, I could?" He said as he stared at Felicia her eyes whose spirit suddenly got lifted away from the terrible feeling that she had experienced earlier prior to Alexander's volunteering to become her instructor.

"Really? For real?!" She excitedly asked, filled with pure excitement, gratitude, and happiness that she was literally shining in his eyes. If he had known that this would make her so damn happy, he would've done it already.

"Yeah, so you better prepare because I will definitely push you harder. You can do that, can you?" He asked, smirking as his hand then landed on her head, patting it softly and ever so gently, making Felicia's heart once again flip.

"I can! Of course, I can!" She proudly said, even puffing her chest to show how confident she could be which made Alexander laugh at her boastfulness.

"I know you can, I've seen you handled it pretty well." He suddenly said, making Felicia flinch at his words. "I know your secrets, Felicia." He added, making her head slowly turn in his direction, fear cast into her irises as she began to tremble.

"W-what?"

"You can let that bird go out now. I'm not harming it." He whispered, his eyes then trailing to her side, seeing completely the feathers of Noctua, its white almost like snow feathers, emerging from her back.

"Olivia, can you please lock the doors?" Felicia muttered but was enough for Olivia to heed her command and began to lock the room's door, even the balcony's door to secure the whole room.

"Explain, Alexander. Before I can do something bad to you and I promise you, you won't like any single one of it." She threatened, her voice suddenly went low as she stared at him coldly. It was at that point that Alexander realised how she was dead serious about harming him.