54: UNEXPECTED VISITOR

The day has passed and another day has greeted Felicia with a frown on her face, her lips curving down, her eyes embodying hateful gaze by hu as she stared at the person whom she didn't expect to visit just as she was about to leave the castle.

She prepared for this day early this morning to begin her adventure to the capital. But an unexpected guest has made her stop from taking a step further as she faces the man they called her fiancee.

"Why are you wearing a dismayed look?" Constantine asked as he looked at her with his eyebrows furrowed together, perplexed to see his fiancee looking badly at him as if he just ruined her day.

"..." Speechless, it's not like she couldn't find words to reply to this man but she's stopping herself from uttering malicious words that may offend Constantine and the whole royal family.

"Nothing, Your Highness. What a lovely day to see you." She greeted as she bowed her head, giving him a curtsy before standing up straightly. "To what do I owe your sudden visit to our humble abode? If you have just sent us a letter that you'll visit, we could've prepared for your arrival." She asked in sarcasm.

This is the second time that he went here on his own accord without even consulting them first for his visitation. This man is too arrogant to have his free will barging in and out like he's some sort of a God.

"I was called by Helena to visit her. I heard interesting things once again from the letter. She expressed how saddened she was over things that happened in her life." He said, chuckling on his own while he didn't remove his gaze upon Felicia who just stared at him like he was an insignificant fool in her eyes.

"I see, well who am I to stop you from visiting your hm, friend?" She replied, nonchalant and not interested in how he put words about the drama that she started. She doesn't care anyway, let them talk and eat each other's mouth.

Obviously, Constantine didn't like the words she uttered to him. The smirk on his face fell from his face, soon replaced with hawk-like eyes as if he was offended by how she didn't even care at all.

She smirked and walked passes by Constantine, there was no need for her to greet him goodbye since she was not the person whom he wished to meet and talk to. Well, who cares?

Just as she was about to walk past him, Constantine suddenly turned around and pulled her wrist, making her stop from walking away and was forced to turn around. She shot him a glare, irritated by how Constantine acted.

"Really? You're not even jealous about it? Aren't you my fiancee? You should be accommodating me right now because I will be the one who'll be wedded to you!" He suddenly exclaimed and gripped her wrist tighter, restricting her from pulling away.

She let out a scowl, then scoffed as she heard his words. The hypocrisy of this man tells her that it's her job to accompany him when she's not the reason for his visit to their manor.

"Your arrogance knows no bounds, Your Highness. The one who will accommodate you is my sister who requested your presence in our castle. It was not me who called you, but your friend in distress. So if I were you, let go of my wrist." She argued, her face turning dark while trying to calm her inner dragon wanting to lash out.

For a while, Constantine fell into silence yet he didn't remove his grip on her wrist and just stayed there, looking into her eyes as he tried to analyse her behaviour. Why is she so hostile to him early this morning?

"Where are you going?" Instead of replying to her, he chose to take a turn, shifting their topic to her which made her eyebrow raised in amusement. "It's not something that Your Highness needs to bother." She answered back assertively.