CHAPTER 21: THE ARRIVAL OF THE CROWN PRINCE

Morning came and everyone was busy preparing to beautify the castle because of the sudden visit of the Crown Prince. It was late notice, making everyone work earlier than their regular time.

If the crown prince had already sent them a notice of his appearing, they would've been able to prepare everything. But no, he chose to tell them just the day before he would come. Sounds like an asshole in Felicia's ears.

"Come now, My Lady. There's no time to indulge yourself idling. Everyone is working hard just to please the Crown Prince." Olivia said as she tried to persuade Felicia to stand and let her deal with her.

Felicia was still lying on her bed, not wanting to move at all. Why would she care about that punk? It's not like she'll lose her life-well, she would lose her life and her riches if she keeps acting like this.

Felicia sighed everyone was anticipating the arrival of the crown prince but Felicia wasn't a bit excited over the expression of meeting the person who had collaborated with Helena to kill her.

If the Goddess allows it, she'd rather take revenge on him, or better yet kill him on the spot. But that would ruin her initial plan of making everyone regret their decisions. She would rather witness them crying and begging for her mercy while kneeling.

Just by the thought of it, Felicia chuckled as she imagined that specific scene wherein everyone would beg for her forgiveness.

"My Lady! Please! If you won't move, I'll be dead this time!" She said, stomping her feet as she glared at Felicia who wasn't moving an inch despite Olivia's persuasion and begging. What a stubborn woman!

"Alright... Alright, calm down." She said as she looked annoyed, still not wanting to move but Olivia kept on yelling at her. She then stood up as Olivia finally sighed in relief, feeling better as Felicia finally decided to heed her words.

"By the way, is there any news about Helena?" Felicia asked, curious about her step-sister's well-being. Last night was a blast that made Felicia laugh as soon as she arrived at her room. If not for Olivia reminding her to sleep already because of the crown prince, she would've stayed late, thinking about Helena's pissed face.

"None. There were no rumours about how Helena was disciplined. All I know is that she was locked in her room, forbidding everyone to check on her since there were stationed knights in front of her door, guarding her." Olivia said as she helped Felicia to step inside the bathtub.

"Hm... That's not fun at all." She muttered and sighed. It would have been better if she were to hear news about her getting much worse punishment other than staying in her room, locked and guarded.

Makes her want to replace Helena instead since this crown prince fiasco is making her head cry for help. Why didn't the Duke even hand this job to the Duchess since she's the lady of the house? Why her?

"What about the maid?" She asked, erasing bad thoughts in her head. It would only ruin her mood if she were to think about that scum during her bubble bath time.

"Sold already, My Lady. Just like what you wanted. The Duke personally kept an eye on the maid, ensuring that no one in the Dukedom would buy her." Olivia answered. She was there when she saw the maid getting dragged away.

Plus the rumors that she was already sold immediately have spread since earlier. That's how powerful the Duke can be, especially if he's mad. Olivia couldn't be any more grateful to Felicia for keeping her promise.

"I see. What about the knights?" She asked, curious about what happened to the knights. Although they were only looking at her like she was some sort of a scum, she too expresses her fury about their mad and disgusting stares.