109: UNEXPECTED MEET UP

"What if... I tell you that I'm going to support him?" Felicia suddenly said that they made the two hang their mouth in disbelief. Their eyes bulged at the news of Felicia wanting to support the second Prince which is very controversial.

The Duke is on the Crown Prince's side!

"Felicia. This is not a gamble. You know that to yourself. If you continue to play in this game, there are risks and uncertainties." Alexander said, sighing as he looked at her with his eyes imposing how this topic is somewhat taboo.

"I'm not telling you that because you are the fiance of that idiot. But I cannot let you walk down that path. Our family has been an ally with the first prince and if you were to say that you want to support the second prince—"

"I'm not actually going to announce that I will actively support the second Prince. What I have to do is to create another persona for the second prince. I want him as the Crown Prince. Partly because I want him to attain his revenge—"

"But Mistress, it's a dangerous plan." Olivia interrupted her, not letting Felicia continue on this path that she was about to walk. The second Prince may be the best option for the crown but it's hopeless for him to win.

"Relax. I'm not going to make myself put in a dangerous situation. I'm just informing everyone but I don't have any ideas on how to support him as a different person. But anyway, that's all. I have no questions left now." Felicia answered their worries, having contemplations about what she had just blurted.

She's not sure whether she'll do it or not. But seeing how Helena's connection is quite big, she needs different allies too. It would also be good for her to get in touch with Alistair and become his ally.

"Gosh... For whatever reasons you want to support him, I can't stop you with this plan of yours. As much as I wanted to see that bastard falling down, it really is a risky move to make the second Prince an ally. But whatever you want to do, I'll support you." Alexander immediately gave up and decided to support her choices.

"Thank you, Alexander." She sincerely thanked her brother, smiling at him with sincerity as he chose to submit and support her crazy antics. He sure is a great brother towards her.

"Anyway... Let's just forget this conversation ever happened. I need to go out once more and contact the guild for further questioning. I want to do something that needs their strength." She mumbled as she stood up, making Olivia stand up too.

"What guild are you talking about?" Alexander asked, frowning as his eyes then trailed over Felicia who was walking towards another room that led to where her dresses were.

"A secret guild. It's nameless and I don't know the guild master. But he's a great help with my cunning plans so I trust him." Felicia responded as she entered the door, leaving Alexander who was in a deep frown.

Is there even such a thing?

As she came out, she was already in a trouser, like how men wore their outfits which made Alexander cocked his eyebrow. Is she planning to go out incognito? Quite reckless and unsafe. Who will be the one guiding her?

"I know that you can definitely protect yourself but who'll be with you? Do you want me to join you? I can take off some work and be with you." Alexander offered, not wanting for her to go out even though the sun was still in a high rise.

"Olivia will join me, no worries. We're already familiar with the place. By the way, keep yourself busy and away from Helena. I think that she'll try and induce the charm on you. So be careful." Felicia replied as she pulled her red hair into a ponytail hairstyle for convenience.