33: GOT CAUGHT

"What?" Felicia uttered, bewildered by Helena's sudden words. Is she fooling herself? Her? With that foolish man? What the hell, that's the most disgusting thing that she had ever heard from her!

"I'm just saying that although the Crown Prince may show that he likes you, he's just playing with you. I'm the one that he loves to be with! I am the only one who can satisfy him! You are nothing to him than a mere tool for him to succeed!" She exclaimed.

Rachelle's lips parted, in a state of disbelief. This girl is so delusional, clearly, the Crown Prince is toying with her for more power. It's all with his mind games, constantly manipulating everyone to strengthen his power.

This is why Felicia also wanted to emphasize why she needs to break up with the Crown Prince. He certainly is using her for power. Since the Duke's authority will be combined with his authority through marriage, he has the privilege to use the Duke's power and his support to solidify his position even more.

When it comes to Helena, he too is using her to keep an eye on the temple. They look like they are in peace, but Felicia is certain that there's a dispute between the Empire's sovereign and the Holy Land's influence over the people.

Just by tying Helena to his side, he can keep an eye on the temple discreetly and gain access to anything through the Saintess. The Saintess is dumb of course and Rachelle is sure that Constantine is also aware of this fact, therefore he manipulates her in order to put an eye on the temple.

That is simply how Constantine works and it's not new to Rachelle since she's also used it ever since she had arrived and became Felicia. They were like snakes shedding their skins every time, or a man with different masks to suit their environment.

"Sister? Sister! Listen to me! Constantine belongs to me! He's not yours and he will never be yours-" Before Helena could even finish her words, Rachelle had already slammed the door in front of her as she entered her room.

That was quite a loud slam but she didn't care. Her ears were already hurting because Helena spouting nonsense saying she belonged to the crown prince and such. She sure does have the good time of being a delusional woman over some freak.

"Noctua? I got the sword." She said as she removed the ring from her fingers and it immediately turned into a sword. Noctua who was hiding on top of the closet suddenly flew in her direction and landed on her bed, looking at the sword with its wide eyes.

"The sword of Kartara... no one was able to pull that sword. But you... you were able to pull it. Is it heavy?" Noctua asked, tilting its head while Rachelle started to swing the sword as if its weight didn't matter to her.

"Nope... not at all." She said as she continued to swing the sword, trying not to hit herself as she might die immediately. "Have you tried reverting it? I saw you removing the ring and it turned out to be a sword." Noctua asked her, curious about the sword.

"Yup... I had a hard time thinking about what to do with the sword." She said as she closed her eyes and concentrated on making the sword into a ring. She then felt that something was wrapped around her finger, thus she opened her eyes and extended it in front of Noctua to let him see how the sword turned into a ring.

"Woah... the sword is said to be the sharpest sword that was ever created. It could slice anything even if it's the hardest ore that humankind could ever find. It can even slice magic and repel it-"

"What?! Magic exists?!" She suddenly exclaimed, shocked at what Noctua said about her. She gets the fact that this is a fantasy-themed novel and everything exists here but she didn't know that there is an involvement of magic powers here.

"Are you dumb? Your healing ability is considered a magic power but it is not called a magic power. Only Saintesses can wield the sword and the abilities given by the Goddess." Noctua said as it rolled its eyes in annoyance.