112: A VIVID DREAM

Felicia woke up, her eyes scanned the whole surrounding of the place. It seems that she has found herself in a room, where there were no flashing lights but rather a cell that kept her confined within the close space.

It smelled disgusting, with something rotten and dried blood. Her nose became sensitive yet she couldn't feel any of her limbs attached to herself. She was groaning, trying to move yet with nothing to support her, she was feeling nothing.

She couldn't speak, she could taste blood in her mouth and felt that her tongue wasn't attached to it, making her cry. She could feel the pain eating her every system that it felt like she might die in this damn pain.

She screamed yet she couldn't. There wasn't an ounce of voice that tried to escape from her mouth, suppressed and cut by the pain she felt in her mouth.

Everything was becoming numb, throbbing ever so painfully that she couldn't understand knowing that this was only a dream but she sure did feel the pain, making her succumb to this unbearable torture.

Soon enough, she could hear the cells being opened, followed by a heavy stomp, walking towards her direction. She tried to see the person, using her eyes that suddenly went blind all of a sudden, making her unable to see the man in front of her.

"Dearest sister..." Someone commented and immediately from the voice itself, she knew that it was Helena. No one else but her.

Her eyes scowled at the woman, not a man but the nightmarish woman who made her life a living hell. The reason as to why she has never been treated like a human being in the first place.

"Have you gotten used to your new environment?" She asked where Felicia could hear her as her dress slumped, meaning that she seemed to have lowered herself to make themselves the same height.

"Oh... I forgot... You have no eyes as well. How could you even see how beautiful your surroundings are?" A wretched laugh came out of her mouth, laughing at Felicia she poor state, disregarding the fact that her sister has had nothing left to herself.

"Ah... What a shame... You could not see how my life has turned beautiful... The Crown Prince and everyone loves and adores me, treating me like their Goddess. It feels so great to become a Queen..." She exclaimed, telling her how great her life had been.

"But I wouldn't have been able to do it if not for you." She suddenly mumbled which made Felicia frown upon hearing it. What the hell? What does that even mean? Is it because she let her play with her and paint her as a villain?

"Without your Saintess ability, I wouldn't be able to become a great Saint candidate... To steal your ability from you, it was so simple... So simple that I just have to trigger your emotions and used an ancient spell to suck your prowess..." She giggled so sweetly.

Felicia felt her fingers crawling into her skin, soon gripped her chin and pulled her closer to her, making her let out a voiceless yelp from the pain. She couldn't even suppress it anymore.

"Thanks to you and my charm, I wouldn't be able to live my life to the fullest." She let out an evil smirk, whispering what she had done to Felicia, using her and stealing her abilities to gain them and use them for her own benefit.

"The Empire... The Church... The People... Even your real family has learned to love me. Your Fiancé—oops!" She giggled once more, a mocking expression flashed in her expression with her maliciousness visible in her own eyes.

"My husband loves me more than how he loves the Empire. He practically bows his head and worships me like I'm his one and only saviour in this world. Gosh, sister. Such a good lover for me." She told Felicia.