CHAPTER 17: HELENA'S WISH

"But of course... Tell me, what did my little sister instruct you about?" Felicia asked with a sweet smile across her face. She gained another follower aside from Liam who's bewitched with her actions.

"S-she told me to lure you and lock you up instead... And that she promised me to have five golds in exchange for what I did to you." Olivia said, telling Felicia the truth about her effort of trying to scheme against her.

Felicia chuckled, letting out a sinister laugh that made Olivia look at her with fear in her eyes. Is this the woman whom she thought that it's easy to push around and bully? Seems like she was wrong.

"I see... Are they having their dinner now? I'm sure she created a reason that I'm not hungry since no one called me for dinner." Felicia said, calming down after letting out her insanity.

"Yes... My Lady. They're currently having their dinner." Olivia answered her, still corrupted by her verbal attack. It was, after all, a poisonous attack that weakened her mind.

"I see. Don't go out yet so that Helena won't suspect a thing. Tell me, where does she want me to be locked up?" Felicia asked before sighing. She's getting tired of this never-ending scheme but it's also the thing that would make her feel satisfied.

Especially if Helena gets what she really deserves.

"At the abandoned room far from the Duke's office," Olivia said with honesty in her eyes. She needs to serve this demon better than to die because of her. She underestimated her well, therefore she will side with her.

They said the more calm the lion is, the deadlier it is instead. If Helena just knows how to hiss and scratch, then Lady Felicia definitely knows how to bite hard till it bleeds. She was hiding her fangs and would only show them whenever she was triggered.

"I see... Let's just wait patiently until that brat is done. Here's the thing that you need to do." Felicia said, using her hands to give Olivia the sign of coming closer to her. Olivia then obliged her wishes as Felicia began to tell her about something sinister, reversing Helena's situation.

One thing that Olivia can conclude at this moment. It's that Felicia is a wolf in sheep's clothing. A fox is equipped with two personalities that can terrify a flock of sheep. Never again will she try and make Felicia angry.

The dinner was peaceful, there was no annoying brat that ruined their family dinner which ended with the Duchess having a smile across her lips. No one is trying to make her head explode.

"Where is Felicia?" The Duke asked as he cut the meat on his plate, not looking at everyone. The Duchess smiled at the Duke, although it irked her because of the reason that the Duke brought up that name.

And she hates it.

"She said she was not feeling well, Father," Helena said respectfully, wiping her mouth with a table napkin before picking up her utensils once again and starting to cut the meat. Not feeling well? Heh, sure she's not feeling well. Especially if it's dark and dusty.

"I see." The Duke said, ending the conversation coldly as he didn't want to initiate any conversation once again. Looking at the Duke, Tyren then thought that shouldn't this be a perfect time to persuade the Duke to remove Felicia from the emerald green room?

"Dear about the emerald green room—"

Before the Duchess could even finish her sentence, the Duke firmly put the wine glass back on the table, glaring at the Duchess that it made Tyren flinch because of how dark he was looking at her.

"Seems like you're having a problem with it?" The Duke asked, glaring at Tyren who was sweating bullets profusely because of him. Seeing the tension clashing in their dinner, Alexander knew that he needed to meddle before the Duchess might receive another punishment once again.